Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany (2515 Views)

World Bank Is Recruiting Team Assistant In Abuja (3-5 Years Experience) / Premier League Matchweek 22::: 15 Surprising Records Players Made Last Weekend! / How A Nairalander (koko Linxum Fullcurrent) Almost Got Kidnapped Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2015
A girl discovered a gold bar while on holiday in Germany last friday. The gold bar worth shocked shocked shocked shocked ₦3.5 million and well she
She handed it into police who are now investigating where it came from and who owned it.
while
Police divers checked the area for more gold on Tuesday but found nothing.

If it were you or yor sister how will this go down grin grin grin grin

Full gist here http://ghemedia.com/teenager-struck-gold-swimming/

Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by deadZONE: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Acekidc4(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2015
How that One Con take Put Yam and Oil for My Table this Morning
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2015
She's just being honest and I think every good hearted person should do same and every bad hearted person should do the opposite smiley

1 Like

Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by robinicule(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
are u sure she's a nigerian?
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2015
She's just being honest and I think every good hearted person should do same and every bad hearted person should do the opposite smiley
Hmmm true because gold bars do have signatures on them like numbers or signs. However maybe 1 in 100 will do that in his par of he world, I stand to be corrected
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by studyinchina15: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level with a very low Tuition. Students with National Diploma can also apply for direct entry...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by benedictnsi(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2015
adeekiti:

The question is will you do it?? If I hear...

One will be praying for God or Allah to bless him yet when the prayer gets answered, some will miss use it..... Thinking God will come down and give them bags of money or wealth not knowing Blessings comes through someone or something
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by boboLIL(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2015
I de craze to giv am police? Lai lai
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2015
boboLIL:
I de craze to giv am police? Lai lai
grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

The question is will you do it?? If I hear...

One will be praying for God or Allah to bless him yet when the prayer gets answered, some will miss use it..... Thinking God will come down and give them bags of money or wealth not knowing Blessings comes through someone or something

i always think abt the worst outcome of whatever I do than the good outcome, what if it's something that can bring havoc or problem to whoever takes it , mehn I like my life pass money abeg , money will come some day in a very good and better way
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by benedictnsi(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
adeekiti:
i always think abt the worst outcome of whatever I do than the good outcome, what if it's something that can bring havoc or problem to whoever takes it , mehn I like my life pass money abeg , money will come some day in a very good and better way

My brother, from the way you sound, you are afraid...... Even afraid of making money....

Well sha you may be right about what you are saying.
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

My brother, from the way you sound, you are afraid...... Even afraid of making money....

Well sha you may be right about what you are saying.
im not afraid but I just believe money will come the right way not through the sharp sharp blessing jare bro
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by benedictnsi(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2015
adeekiti:
im not afraid but I just believe money will come the right way not through the sharp sharp blessing jare bro

You still don't understand that money is a spirit.... Money loves being commanded... Are you a student or working Bro??
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

You still don't understand that money is a spirit.... Money loves being commanded... Are you a student or working Bro??
that is if u allow money to drive, we all different interest in money , i learn from people's experience and I always guide myself from what will involve in problem and shame , work for your money and get rich by what u do thats what I believe
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Can this be said to be a get rich quick
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by benedictnsi(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
adeekiti:
that is if u allow money to drive, we all different interest in money , i learn from people's experience and I always guide myself from what will involve in problem and shame , work for your money and get rich by what u do thats what I believe

Now you are talking..... I wish you the best in life bros

1 Like

Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

Now you are talking..... I wish you the best in life bros
u too bro

1 Like

Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2015
But gold can be remelted cool
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
adeekiti:
Like filling the gold bar or remelting it? grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
nyol:

Like filling the gold bar or remelting it? grin grin grin
na u sabi jare op grin
Re: A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany by nyol: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
adeekiti:
na u sabi jare op grin
I know naija smart wella cool

(1) (Reply)

Two Boys Escaped Trying To Dump A Girl Dead Body In The Thames In Jos (photo) / My Experience With Uyi Motors Today / Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.