Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How A Nairalander (koko Linxum Fullcurrent) Almost Got Kidnapped Last Weekend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Nairalander (koko Linxum Fullcurrent) Almost Got Kidnapped Last Weekend (491 Views)

How A Danfo Driver Almost Got Us Killed / Premier League Matchweek 22::: 15 Surprising Records Players Made Last Weekend! / How Queen Elizabeth Almost Got Shot By One Of Her Guards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairalander (koko Linxum Fullcurrent) Almost Got Kidnapped Last Weekend by kokolinxum: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
HOW I ALMOST GOT KIDNAPED LAST WEEKEND shocked angry
I almost got grab last week...i got a text from a company in PH inviting me for an interview to be employed to start work in a media company,as a Graduate of theatre and Media studies and as a Prolific Blogger with vision to enlarge my prowess i stumbled on the information i got...not minding i was not in PH city then.....i sojourned on the urgent journey not even asking to my self how did they even get my contact?? I mean i never applied for the job......the interview was schedule to hold on Saturday 8am,so I had to start moving on Friday afternoon........yeah!! Like I said it was urgent as nobody was aware of it #wink
......i moved on Friday afternoon so I can stay over my brother's place to go for the interview on Saturday...... On getting to my brother's house that evening...I disclosed reason for my coming to my brother...my brother was happy over it telling me were he resides is not far from the place am going for the interview........ Just then I slept off to wake up in the morning preparing to go cause the interview was slated for 8am so I needed to be there on time so as to avoiding being looked at as a lazy applicant......i was about leaving the house when my brother's neighbour who never knew i came visiting saw me..... She was so shocked I came in without her noticing,she took few minutes of my time asking about several things......as she now asked were am going to as I explained it all to her....but just as I've finished she screamed.... #Yekpa!!! They've started again o! This people ehn...they will not rest......I was startle by her rant....so I asked her why all the melodrama, as she gave me in details that they are kidnappers.....when they text you for an interview you go there...they will kidnap you
I was like OMG!!! (On my mind) this story could otherwise be a make up story so as to stop me stay back with her.....so just to be sure I thank her but still insisted I should go find out myself......after several disagreement she had no choice other than to let me go. I left home with serious consciousness....as a smart Theatre artiste "Be careful was my surname" Lol!! I set for the venue of the interview,when I got there it was 8 ; 28am i knew too well i was behind time...but first observation was getting there to notice i was so welcomed like i came so very early.....Dorh!!! My mind come dey fear......i started feeling it,as I was usher into an office for interview....few minutes later I was told that I will be accompanied to the company's permanent site so I can get use to the company.......#Yeah!!! Another quick thought came.... Why take me on a tour to know more about a company i havent been told if i have passed the interview or not.....so as a sharp boy were i be,just had to play along......not minding their cheap plot smiley smiley I followed them...but before then I have update my brother on every single thing happening via text message....as I followed them....they drive me far away as I noticed it wasn't friendly any more I just had to device means of setting off their car.....so I told them I needed to drop my house key for my brother at a petrol station so he could come get it when he returned from school kuz the petrol station is close to my house...... Just as in the book of (Exd 14 : 14) God fought for me....by making them agree to it....as they drove my to were I told them I need to drop keys for my brother.....my dear I gently stepped off the car as I walk up a little from were the parked as I screamed "Thief oooooooooo!!! Theif oooo oooo!!! Just ad they heard me screaming they zoomed off immediately............ Lol..!! You see why I so love Theatre nii?? We can so get our ways outta trouble smiley smiley Please i beg you in the name of what you worship broadcast this for everyone on your list to BEWARE of unknown text messages/mail inviting you for interview you never applied for...... kidnappers are offering job opportunities just to abduct the applicants.
Source >>https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=216657642063084&id=100011565489404&set=rpd.100011565489404&source=49

Re: How A Nairalander (koko Linxum Fullcurrent) Almost Got Kidnapped Last Weekend by Luckylife(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2016
God is great and merciful . Thank God for you , I pray many will have good testimony like yours and the evil syndicates will be caught and dealt with .
Re: How A Nairalander (koko Linxum Fullcurrent) Almost Got Kidnapped Last Weekend by kokolinxum: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Amen...!!

(1) (Reply)

1 Dollar Hosting And Online Business- It’s Very Simple To Go / Abductors Of Lagos Monarch Demand N500m Ransom / 8 Simple Ways To Get Along With Your Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.