Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups (741 Views)

For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by Whizzcute(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2015
I know how stressful it is going from one group to the other trying to drop your blogposts. I just learnt how to do this with just a single click!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE E-MAIL METHOD

All i need is just for you to declare your interest and i'll drop the tutorial for free!!

Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by fattbabakay(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Drop it if u want to now der's no need feeling like a boss on a simple tutorial...Anyone interested shud go to Facebook developer's page and look for d 'send' option den grab d code generated and paste on ur site... shikenah...

I know ma explanation isn't Dah buoyant, Google is d best teacher.
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by emmalexdboy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Scamming process... stage one!
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by Whizzcute(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
fattbabakay:
Drop it if u want to now der's no need feeling like a boss on a simple tutorial...Anyone interested shud go to Facebook developer's page and look for d 'send' option den grab d code generated and paste on ur site... shikenah...

I know ma explanation isn't Dah buoyant, Google is d best teacher.

Oga Mi

If you are looking for who to make trouble with, then you met the wrong person.

I don't have such time bro.
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by Whizzcute(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
emmalexdboy:
Scamming process... stage one!

Yeah i know that's what you do for living...

But dont relate everybody to that..

So get lost..
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by Whizzcute(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
For those that need the tutorial, search SHARETHIS on google,open the webpage and sign up on the website..

After doing this, Go to get Sharing buttons.
Move to facebook buttons, and add SEND Button ..

After customising it, scroll down and click on GET CODE.

Copy the code, go to your blog (blogger) dashboard

Click on Layout > Add Gadget.>Html & javascript

Now the paste the code on the box and save it!

You are done!
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by fattbabakay(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Whizzcute:
For those that need the tutorial, search SHARETHIS on google,open the webpage and sign up on the website..

After doing this, Go to get Sharing buttons.
Move to facebook buttons, and add SEND Button ..

After customising it, scroll down and click on GET CODE.

Copy the code, go to your blog (blogger) dashboard

Click on Layout > Add Gadget.>Html & javascript

Now the paste the code on the box and save it!

You are done!
u wud drop it before buh just decided to fool arnd??
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by bankydirect: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Can this be use on groups that one don't administer?
Re: BLOGGERS: How To Distribute Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Groups by Whizzcute(m): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2015
bankydirect:
Can this be use on groups that one don't administer?

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your E-mail Account And Also Retrieve Hacked Ones / I Need A Good Writer For My Amazon Blog / Am Interested In Purchasing FB Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.