Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind (1401 Views)

Investment You Will Not Regret For The Rest Of Your Life Is Here (videos) / This Is Where I Invest With Rest Of Mind / Own Genuine Property Asset, Lands With Cofo (Buy Summit Estate)With Rest Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by Seyiflash(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
I run a bakery that need expansion due to high customer demand of our bread, it is a special products, come and visit our small bakery and make secret study to our customer yourself and asked about the bread and high demand by our customer, we are looking for investor that can invest with us, we make profits together, Nigerian eat huge bread daily, we can not meet our customer demand, we starte with 2.5kg of flour, but by today 100kg can not solve our customer demand, we make between N2000 to N2500 profit on 50kg bags of flour, image doing 15 to 20 Bags of flour per day, 15bags of flour x N2000 per day, we no the way, and we are ready to play by the rule and condition of our agree, I am ready to give you all security you need to secure your money with us my datas to any geuniue investor, call me Seyi Flash on 08183793822 or email oluwaseyiige@gmail.com, for more details, I am an enterprenuer ready to grow with poeple join us. Nigerians can not be trusted in terms, of money but if you invest with us you we be confuse, come onboard , we operate open business sincerely. Relax why your money work for you contact us to visit the small bakery, it is an investment with no risk we have the market already, come and use our plaform, make more money. See below our bread sample below.

1 Share

Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by kokoetemma(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
how can one invest and how much are we talking of here as minimum investment? what will be my profit?
Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by Seyiflash(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Visit us at the bakery and we have a meeting, the mininum investment is N50,000. and profit percentage varies that is why is better we a have a meeting for any geuinue investor, we operate open policy
Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by thompson1510(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Where is your bakery located? And whts the profit like?
Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by Seyiflash(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
In lemode agbado
Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by Seyiflash(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
That bakery is at Lemonde After Agbado.
Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by Seyiflash(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Investors still wellcome
Re: Good Investment You Can Go For With Rest Of Mind by Seyiflash(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
thanks all who go through this trend no room for investors again we have complete. and those who invest will soon trend on our progress and our sincerity and transprent with profit sharing. thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Calculate Your Mmm Profit At Anytime By Your Self / How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet / MMM Moratorium Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.