Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character (76389 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Welcomes David Oyelowo To Insta, Teaches Him How To Use The App / Ejiofor And Oyelowo To Be Honoured In Hollywood For Outstanding Philanthropy / Nigerian Actor, David Oyelowo To Play 'james Bond' Role In New Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
tgmservice:
My name is Bond
James Oyewolo Bond

James Ibori Bond would have even sound better grin grin grin grin
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by GboGboAye: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
what of Idris Alba? That guy get swag die!
This one his face is too innocent.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by EDWARD4119(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
GboGboAye:
what of Idris Alba? That guy get swag die!
This one his face is too innocent.
Whoever plays the role..mehn am happy about it, at least we all get to see a black James Bond
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by bummyla(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
No wonder...
godfreyakpoguma:

Heard on audio book, not seen
I for fear o.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Rilwayne001: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
In person of odunlade adekola

A talented actor that it is.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by java4849: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmm kiss undecided
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by absoluteSuccess: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
IM WARMING UP AS BLACK ROBIN HOOD. WHO WANT TO BE A DOCTOR WHO?
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by kayo80(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
rabzy:
I didn't watch the Daniel Craig's bond because he didn't look, feel or act like bond, now this guy is absolutely not going to look anything like bond. Whachama do now.

Me too. I guess change is the only constant thing in life. I still have my Sean Connery and Roger Moore Bond movie collection...Goldfinger, Man With The Golden Gun etc...those are the ones I watch over and over and over...those are the Bond movies I know.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by noblegrex: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oinnn
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why not idris elba?

This guy no fine nah
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by IamOpemipo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Adewale akinuoye agbaje suit this berra..dis 1 b lik pastor
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by harristo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
See as I shock when I see the headline, I be think say na the main movie james bond he wan play o.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by braimeddy: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmmm! David Oyelowo the new James Bond. I'm jst trying to picture him acting dat lead role. Seriously I don't think he has that physique to play that part tho. I knw he's a black man and we all want him to excel and make history but Abeg he no fit dat role joor. Make he no go spoil James Bond 007 for us dat we all love.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by nnamdi4ever: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
[email][/email] kiss grin[quote ok dats nice
author=godfreyakpoguma post=36913749]

www.theguardian.com/film/2015/aug/13/david-oyelowo-first-black-actor-james-bond-trigger-mortis-audiobook[/quote]
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nickymezor(f): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Datz sooo cooooool smiley
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by StOla: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
ykwildchild:
Yaaaaaaay,nice one..."MR EKO" in LOST series, i like him,cant wait

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2

Wrong!

Mr Eko is Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje. He was in G.I Joe.

David Oyelowo was in the Idi Amin movie, Last King of Scotland, and Jack Reacher.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Olamscojohnson(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chestar5:
Hmmn, good

NO TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS IN CASE IT MAKES FP PLEASE cry
exactly.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Demmzy15(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
See how this guy dey represent, xtrorse, dem no chose Yeebhoe boy o! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Demmzy15:
See how this guy dey represent xtrorse, dem o chose Yeebhoe boy o! grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by BOWOTO(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
I'm sure he dint even grow up in Nigeria.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by MarieSucre(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
I absolutely loved his performance in Selma. I think he also had a role in Blood and Oil, the BBC feature length movie on the Niger-Delta crisis. Will be downloading this one once it is out. Bravo!!!
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Perelo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok....
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by chezholy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
ykwildchild:
Yaaaaaaay,nice one..."MR EKO" in LOST series, i like him,cant wait

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Mr Eko is Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Superman11(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
cool
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by ogbiwa: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by sexaddict08(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Nigerians are representing.
Its [size=20pt]LadyBond[/size] again grin grin lol
Lady F is synonymous with 'nuisance'
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by t3ky(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
This guy is very good, Oyelowo, he acted the main character in Red tails and blood and oil a story abt the Niger delta. kudos to him
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by sibb2011: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
In person of odunlade adekola

that's true, Odunlade would have been a better choice because of his height.....hummmmm, good thinking.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by bejeria101(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrFlavvor:
issokay......
Yoruba James Bond
if the Yoruba spiderman looked like this... then watch out for Yoruba James Bond.grin

You sure the web go fit carry dis guy,d amala too much hehehe
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by davidque007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one! Kudos to David Oyelowo
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by cap28: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
You weren't white enough to play James Bond on screen so they insulted you by only allowing you to read the book about James Bond - what a joke!

At the end of the day as long as you are a black man no white person will ever sanction the idea of you playing the part of one of their iconic super heroes.

Oyelowo is nothing more than a coconut - black on the outside and white on the inside - he speaks like a white man, thinks like a white man, married a white woman but is still treated like a dirty nigger. Dave sorry the white man will never accept you no matter how hard you try to be like him, that's why you had to relocate to Los Angeles cos there's no acting work for you in racist lily white UK.

James Bond my ass!
grin

Come home and overhaul stu.pid Nollywood you are a brilliant actor who could make serious contributions to the acting industry in your homeland, you will never be respected by whites due to your skin colour.

The truth is bitter.
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React / Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.