Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) (67482 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
I feel a choking air of pride around this guy.

Prefer his second.
That's actually why I prefer him to his second. So, because he's a small man, he should dig a hole and enter inside ba?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by nikkiking(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
bunmioguns:
nice one

no be by height dem dey take do am

but wait a minute

when will this dude get married

undecided undecided undecided

Ages are numbers, when to get married ain't no achievement. Investment matters most before marriage tongue tongue.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by vislabraye(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
damiloladuke:
you go fear THe spirit of peacock that lives in this imp... if you see THe way he was acting like Hulk Hogan when he came to visit Obasanjo last year

tongue . Lol. Hulk Hogan indeed.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Doxkelly1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
bunmioguns:
nice one

no be by height dem dey take do am

but wait a minute

when will this dude get married

Do you have a sister for him?

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Orgyplanner(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Demigods:
Orgyplanner(m): 1:26pm
MzzTega:

Prefer his second.

Same here! He's pride in him, I hope he doesn't affect him tho

The two of una. Smh. Person try build him own jeje una dey behind he back dey judge am and e dey ahead, so he should not be proud of wat he's got? Pray God deliver u two from poverty.

Mr, pls I don't seem to comprehend the crap u wrote, what's wif d poverty shit and him being proud U sure u can read at all?

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Kangol99(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well done! Pawpaw
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by nikkiking(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
kamair237:
Bullshit!!!
And this will make it to front page abi

Seriously yawning!!!

I smell jealousy tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by PeoplesArmy: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
UnknownT:
i hope say no be for Owerri he dey build am?

Why? grin
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by nikkiking(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
nairalandist:
I know people who are tall and muscular, yet they decide to beg for food because they believe it's easier.

I also know 2 guys who had stunted growth but overlooked it and tapped into their inner reserves. Osita Iheme is one of them. Today he is building a hotel

If you're a guy and all you can do is to ask "anything for the boys?" one day, you may be used for sacrifice. . . grin

#NOFOODFORLAZYMAN
Abeg te'hem jarri.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by nikkiking(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Prefer his second.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Orgyplanner(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Why? grin

Hotels full owerri like water!
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by enitey(f): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
maestroz:
congrats osita.

sometimes it pays to even be short.

Looooool
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Orgyplanner:

Mr, pls I don't seem to comprehend the crap u wrote, what's wif d poverty shit and him being proud U sure u can read at all?

Dude, get a job and stop being jobless envying other people's achievements, if he is proud, what's your fucking business? Or is your body he is being proud with? Cannot read and comprehend bullshit. Meeen.

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
nairalandist:
I know people who are tall and muscular, yet they decide to beg for food because they believe it's easier.

I also know 2 guys who had stunted growth but overlooked it and tapped into their inner reserves. Osita Iheme is one of them. Today he is building a hotel

If you're a guy and all you can do is to ask "anything for the boys?" one day, you may be used for sacrifice. . . grin

#NOFOODFORLAZYMAN
Hard work is good, yet I know many hardworking people who painfully struggle and very many lazy ones who don't. I am sure there are many people of aki and pawpaw's stature who work harder than them with no results. So you see, on a final analysis, there is a thing called chance which determines how far we get in the end, that is why mko abiola with all his influence could not become Nigeria's president when he was almost a sole candidate while a seemingly passive gej did. Yes, no one should leave everything to chance but in the end, chance somehow finds a way of playing a role in our lives. Kudos to Osita though, I still want to be like him. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by vislabraye(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Demigods:
Orgyplanner(m): 1:26pm
MzzTega:

Prefer his second.

Same here! He's pride in him, I hope he doesn't affect him tho

The two of una. Smh. Person try build him own jeje una dey behind he back dey judge am and e dey ahead, so he should not be proud of wat he's got? Pray God deliver u two from poverty.

While I don't hate him or a big fan of him, I admire his hand work. Btw, every one should be free to choose whom to like and not to like. It doesn't mean they are poor. I'm sure there are some celebrities you like and some you can't stand.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
priscaoge:
Hustling hard!!!!

Hard work pays ♗
yeah, but not really. Working smart really pays you know wink ask cement carriers.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by sonnie10: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
tellwisdom:
This small boi building an hotel?? Where did he get the money from??

When I see things like this, I can not but comment. It sounds awful to say, "an hotel." If you say, "an hour" that is correct because the H is unstressed (Silent) so it sounds like you said, "an our." A house is correct, likewise, a hospital. On the other hand, an heirloom sounds right, same with an helicopter.

The rule of thumb is to use a for consonant sound and an for vowel sound words.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Orgyplanner(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Demigods:

Dude, get a job and stop being jobless envying other people's achievements, if he is proud, what's your fucking business? Or is your body he is being proud with? Cannot read and comprehend bullshit. Meeen.

U are obviously blind if u say I'm envying, u didn't see my comment when I said nice one Abeg carry ur matter go your lane. Trying to be sane when obviously u are not.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by sweatlana: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
kamair237:
Bullshit!!!
And this will make it to front page abi

Seriously yawning!!!

Bad belle
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Orgyplanner(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
vislabraye:

While I don't hate him or a big fan of him, I admire his hand work. Btw, every one should be free to choose whom to like and not to like. It doesn't mean they are poor. I'm sure there are some celebrities you like and some you can't stand.

Thank u, pls educate that guy for me! He can't understand statements

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by UnknownT: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Why? grin
we don tire for hotels for Owerri
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
nikkiking:
I smell the scent of an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by funkybully(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one. I hope it's in alaigbo?
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by priscaoge(f): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
judedwriter:
yeah, but not really. Working smart really pays you know wink ask cement carriers.

Lol at cement carriers cheesy grin I agree with u tho cool
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
tellwisdom:

Just sharrap..wetin Small pickin like u know?? sad

Old Man! What do you know?
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by 2goodbobo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Height is not an obstacle to success.Nice1 pawpaw.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Prefer his second.
Haterz detected
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by 56363F71: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Someone should tell the guy That I sell and customize Jersey, and I also sell clothes, shoes, bags, belts, watches, and iPhone 6.... Just call me on 08182621965 or BBM 56363F71
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Afam4eva:

That's actually why I prefer him to his second. So, because he's a small man, he should dig a hole and enter inside ba?

Just Imagine the way you think.

Did my post have anything to do with his stature?

U prefer him,good for you.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Orgyplanner:

Leave the dude abeg.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Just Imagine the way you think.

Did my post have anything to do with his stature?

U prefer him,good for you.
You may not have said it but may have implied it. That's the way the human psyche works. You probably wouldn't have said the same thing about a Peter Okoye for example. You just feel this nigga shoukd humble himself in order to be pitied owing to his size.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Haterz detected
Seriously You looking for who to quote and you chose me?
Don't you understand i gat my right to air my views?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.