Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) (67479 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Seventeen(f): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
I feel a choking air of pride around this guy.

Prefer his second.
I think its just his personality. But my dear in a country where even as a 'normal person' ( no insult inteded on him, but u know what i mean) u have to struggle to amount to anything, U can imagine what this little guy who stopped growin at a particular age, (whatever dat medical condition is called) had to go through growing up. He must have struggled with self-esteem issues, bullying from friends, inferiority complex. Peers may have mocked and made jest of him countless times and he must have cried and wondered what he would ever amount to. By all means he can show all d pride he wants. Am sure he is constantly thinking Imagine what I finally achieved and is still achieving. Honestly I feel that in his case it's allowed. If na me sef over proud go worry me. grin... After my mates don laf me finish for village, call me all sorts of names... Haaaa, over proud go worry me ooo. But ultimately shaa, i think its just his personality smiley

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by uchemummy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
So happy for him.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Came: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Short man way dey order tall men around!!!!!! Money good ooooo!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seventeen:
I think its just his personality. But my dear in a country where even as a 'normal person' ( no insult inteded on him, but u know what i mean) u have to struggle to amount to anything, U can imagine what this little guy who stopped growin at a particular age, (whatever dat medical condition is called) had to go through growing up. He must have struggled with self-esteem issues, bullying from friends, inferiority complex. Peers may have mocked and made jest of him countless times and he must have cried and wondered what he would ever amount to. By all means he can show all d pride he wants. Am sure he is constantly thinking Imagine what I finally achieved and is still achieving. Honestly I feel that in his case it's allowed. If na me sef over proud go worry me. grin... After my mates don laf me finish for village, call me all sorts of names... Haaaa, over proud go worry me ooo. But ultimately shaa, i think its just his personality smiley

Yeah,its his personality but he is quite different from his second in that aspect. If we are trying to relate it to his condition then Aki is bless with his personality.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Seventeen(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Yeah,its his personality but he is quite different from his second in that aspect. If we are trying to relate it to his condition then Aki is bless with his personality.
smiley. I get it... I guess u just prefer Aki's personality. Well its no biggie, we are entitled to like who we like. But mind u, it doesn't make either one better than the other. Aside their condition, i can safely say they are two different individuals with different personalities. I honestly don't think pawpaw is proud as in d bad kind of proud. I just feel hes just more loud dan Aki. It doesn't mean Aki is better and it doesn't mean pawpaw is proud. *Shrugging* like i said, i feel its just difference in personalities cool. My opinion anyway. smiley
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:

And she's on my lane again. Girl, Are you this starved of Attention?
hey asshole, can you change your lane cos I want to be on that lane.

#bullying
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hey asshole, can you change your lane cos I want to be on that lane.

#bullying

I did not just see that.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Edunwa302(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good for him but if you ask me sharing dis is childish
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:

I did not just see that.
you can't be blind and still be on your lane. Blind Bartemeaus

#bullying
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you can't be blind and still be on your lane. Blind Bartemeaus

#bullying

Replying your insults will mean i'm stooping to your low limiting level,which obviously i'm not in.

OK. I'm not bullied. Its not just working. tongue
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Seventeen:
smiley. I get it... I guess u just prefer Aki's personality. Well its no biggie, we are entitled to like who we like. But mind u, it doesn't make either one better than the other. Aside their condition, i can safely say they are two different individuals with different personalities. I honestly don't think pawpaw is proud as in d bad kind of proud. I just feel hes just more loud dan Aki. It doesn't mean Aki is better and it doesn't mean pawpaw is proud. *Shrugging* like i said, i feel its just difference in personalities cool. My opinion anyway. smiley

Hahahahahaha @ the bad kind of proud.

I like your way,you know people are entitled to their opinions.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
sonnie10:

When I see things like this, I can not but comment. It sounds awful to say, "an hotel." If you say, "an hour" that is correct because the H is unstressed (Silent) so it sounds like you said, "an our." A house is correct, likewise, a hospital. On the other hand, an heirloom sounds right, same with an helicopter.

The rule of thumb is to use a for consonant sound and an for vowel sound words.

Ok man, but I no still believe u o
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by kenoz(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by sonnie10: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ok man, but I no still believe u o

The only way you will believe me is when JAMB ban you for too many repeats.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by NjumObasi: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congrate bro.. i wil join u soon
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Obienesarah: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
kamair237:
Bullshit!!!
And this will make it to front page abi

Seriously yawning!!!

Then go 2 bed.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by mira4u: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy short man with tall ambition
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=36914459]Star actor, Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) goes into hospitality business. The actor disclosed this via a post on his IG page as seen below..

Bros dont make lintel level high.
There will bd no need for that.
And remember to make the concrete
papaya-soft. Lmao
Congrats and carry go!
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
sonnie10:

The only way you will believe me is when JAMB ban you for too many repeats.

I'm making money now bro grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by sonnie10: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
tellwisdom:

I'm making money now bro grin grin

So you later decided to join our club. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Successful wishing***
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by PasNina(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
I feel a choking air of pride around this guy.

Prefer his second.
Aunty .... make envy no choke you oo.
Who cares who you prefer?
Ques que ce!
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu:
Nice one "pawpaw"

See his swag, Lol grin grin

Abegi jare make dis small man go siddon one place I'm own don dey too much,first I'm tell us say I'm get transport line now na hotel line,.mtchewww cheap bragging
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu:
Nice one "pawpaw"

See his swag, Lol grin grin

Abegi jare make dis small man go siddon one place I'm own don dey too much,first I'm tell us say I'm get transport line now na hotel line,.mtchewww cheap bragging undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by hmuhammad(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wetin him wan use Bleep? Na head abi leg
bunmioguns:
nice one

no be by height dem dey take do am

but wait a minute

when will this dude get married

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by bunmioguns(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmuhammad:
Wetin him wan use Bleep? Na head abi leg

grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by MzzTega(f): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
PasNina:
Aunty .... make envy no choke you oo. Who cares who you prefer? Ques que ce!
Get yourself off my mentions!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by engrolawei: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Orgyplanner:

Same here! He's pride in him, I hope he doesn't affect him tho
JEALOUSY
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Orgyplanner(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
engrolawei:

JEALOUSY

If that's what u can understand, then I'm sorry for u
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Short man devil. grin Thank God for your life brahhh!
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by Atlantian: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2015
PawPaw move from there before they mistakenly cover you up with mixed cement.
Re: Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) by chineduwright110(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
In2pac voice:help me Change Ma race show no mercy on judgement day I was raise dis way I never let em play me for a bursters ;making hell for a hustler.. No hell for who ever hustles hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.