Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos (9235 Views)

Teachers Sent Abroad For Training Have Absconded - Jigawa Govt / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fake account. Stop degrading our tradition clowns!
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by adwem2003(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fucking Hilarious
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by vedaxcool(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin This Abobaku thing is a Joke Right?
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by simeonii(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is super funny. Very interesting aswearigawd.

Please post more pix.
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by bamosagie(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
This must be the work of Aare Musiwa
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by blackfase(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Spoof of d year! smiley
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Lanceslot(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Damn!!! Lwkmd.
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by shut(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hahaha this is damn hilarious
Jeez grin grin grin

So such sick traditions are still in practice?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by redsun(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
A good opportunity for asylum for him in oyinbo land grin

His position could be replaced with a life size functional robot from Japan,a female one.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Duru1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yari.ba peeps still want to bury a person alive with dead corpse of a joker called Ooni of whatever. These people can never walkout of backwardness. In a few minutes from now, some jackasses will troop into this forum to open their putrid loudmouths to talk about Osu. I urge the government to check other Abobaku in Yari.ba land to make sure they are still breathing the free air. I knew something ominous was up in the air when even the so-called Oba(s) in Yari.ba land could confirm if the so-called Ooni of Ife has expired.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Moneyab(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukwudi44:
Please our yorubaq brethren lets launch a twitter hashtag #BringbacktheAbobaku grin grin grin grin grin
I tell you. Abobaku you fall hand o. Why you dey run Na? grin
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by funkybully(f): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Absconded abobaku! A typical yoloba coward

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Adesiji77: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tydies:
Fake account. Stop degrading our tradition clowns!

Don't mind them, they don't know how important your traditions are.

Show them, by going to the palace, to stand in for this Abobaku ingrate.

16 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by funkybully(f): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

grin cheesy

Gbam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by dangerous01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ooni facial xpression when he heard that d abobaku has absconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by CircleOfWilis: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
New word...abobaku means "coward" (Yoruba dic)

English dictionary:Abobaku mean WISE-present one who ran away, It can also mean FOOL-the ones that agreed to be buried with the previous obas

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am already a king . I can't be a servant.
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by dangerous01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Coversation aye

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by PointB: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Abi oo

I join you in challenging the hypocrite to volunteer. Who wan die? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by ebamma(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
That guy is funny sha,
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by eluquenson(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by ebamma(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why is government silent on this Abobaku debacle,

That man has a right to life which is protected by our Constitution, Or is the government now in support of murder,

This diabolic and evil culture should be banned abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Duru1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
funkybully:
Absconded abobaku! A typical yoloba coward

Indeed, it is very typical of Yari.ba people.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Duru1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
I know Yari.ba people very well. They can fool most people but me. I urge the government to make sure that the Abobaku is well and sound because this news of absconded Abobaku could be a decoy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by Duru1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
I know Yari.ba people very well. They can fool most people but me. I urge the government to make sure that the Abobaku is well and sound because news of absconded Abobaku could be a decoy.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukwudi44:
this guy is indeed very funny.i went to the twitter handle and almost died of laughter.That handle even contains more hilarious tweets than the ones posted here.

One very funny one ran thus

"" Aregbesola hasn't paid my salary yet.let him be buried with the oba.The moment I get paid,I will switch in the grave with him""" grin grin grin grin grin

OMG this is so hilarious grin
Be like say I go open Twitter account to catch up on this guy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by akatekpe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2015

cheesy cheesy...Human right activists should do something about this so called tradition of burying someone with our traditional rulers fa..they came alone to dis world and want to go back with someone,it' not fair fa

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Absconded Abobaku Of Oni Responds Via Twitter. See Photos by akatekpe(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Duru1:
Yari.ba peeps still want to bury a person alive with dead corpse of a joker called Ooni of whatever. These people can never walkout of backwardness. In a few minutes from now, some jackasses will troop into this forum to open their putrid loudmouths to talk about Osu. I urge the government to check other Abobaku in Yari.ba land to make sure they are still breathing the free air. I knew something ominous was up in the air when even the so-called Oba(s) in Yari.ba land could confirm if the so-called Ooni of Ife has expired.
Young man stop dis childish talk here. That tradition cut across almost all part of Nigeria except d North where Islamic religion take the lead. Igbo,tiv,idoma,some ethnic groups in Cross rivers do same tin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere And The Politics Of Killer Herdsmen / INEC Publishes ‘Notice Of Polls’, Declares, "We’re Good To Go" / The sack of LP Candidates in Abia should not stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.