Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (28696 Views)

Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / At What Age Did You Marry / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Epic reply......a thousand kisses to you grin
UrennaNkoli:

Mòron
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by sarufoma: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
My mama say I stopped at 2years!
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by temmypotter(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
My mom told me I never bed wet, and she used me to brag to my brothers that whenever am pressed I cried and immediately she brings me out of the bed, I pee. Maybe that's the reason I've got a very tiny d!ck cause all my brothers who bed wet, have large d!ck including my younger ones! Very painful!!
yo bro! This is TMI (too much info)
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by engrolawei: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
I remember those days when I sleep, I will dream I'm coming from school or supermarket with my siblings and on the way, my younger one will say he wants to pee. He branches a bush path and brings out his JT to pee, just as others follow suit and I also decide to join them. The pee is a relief and so sweet but next thing I feel that I am peeing on myself and I hear my Mum's voice saying comon wake up! wake up!! with a slap on my legs. I jump up trying to hold the pee, but wanting to finish up. Kai, the new bed spread o. grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by chamboy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mogidi:

You can bed-wet all you want, I'd rather be poor than bed wet at old age. Do you wear nappies?
thank God u'v admitted to being useless

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
i did not bed wet
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by ChappyChase: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
temmypotter:
yo bro! This is TMI (too much info)
that's the only way NairaLanders won't call me liar,
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chai Nigerians and lying. Even those pampers never commot when dem born dem. Kiontinuu....Layons sad sad
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by hollowpot15684(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
i never bedwet fr once...even as a baby
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by youngaz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
LOBATAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AO U DEY COPE grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Owliver:
300 level when i was 23
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Owliver(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
youngaz:
LOBATAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AO U DEY COPE grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
expensive joke
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Mogidi: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
thank God u'v admitted to being useless

If you ever run outta supplies contact www.adultnappies.com

3 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by youngaz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
engrolawei:
I remember those days when I sleep, I will dream I'm coming from school or supermarket with my siblings and on the way, my younger one will say he wants to pee. He branches a bush path and brings out his JT to pee, just as others follow suit and I also decide to join them. The pee is a relief and so sweet but next thing I feel that I am peeing on myself and I hear my Mum's voice saying comon wake up! wake up!! with a slap on my legs. I jump up trying to hold the pee, but wanting to finish up. Kai, the new bed spread o. grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by ChappyChase: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
seankay:
I was 8 yrs old but b4 I finally stopped I had to be tying my prick lightly wif rope b4 going to bed

Oga you strong oo, me tie my beloved small d!ck then I will rather not sleep!
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
5/6 years old.
Primary 1
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by olawoyintolani: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
@ 19

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by STARSHYNE(f): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
davimiles:
same here
lol cheesy
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by bravesoul247(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
I won't lie, it was when I was 18, in fact them pray the thing commot for my body.

4 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Mcowubaba: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
I have not stopped... sad

If u Believe me, then u can Believe that Abacha is still alive tongue
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by STARSHYNE(f): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
oloron
lol...Talk your own tongue
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Mcowubaba: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I stopped when I was 1.
Pictures or iadontbelievit.. Heaven is watching you with microscope... Conitinu..
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by kesikeller(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
All this pple saying below ten years they stopped bed wetting their is God oOoo. I bet most people here still did it in their 20's like me.
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by olawoyintolani: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
back then what really caused it being frequent is that,, I dream a lot,each time,I dream about playing football with friends then after some minutes, I will jus decide to pee,unknowingly, the stuff will jus come out, thinking I was really peeing in real world....chaiii e no funny...
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
YINKS89:
I was going out this morning and saw an SS1 student been scolded for bed wetting, and i thought to my self that can someone still be bed wetting at this age? so i tried to remember when i stopped and that was like when i was 7yrs old.

So am putting it to my fellow nairalanders when did you stop bed wetting?

Wait, I'm supposed to stop shocked
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by hadura29(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2015
STARSHYNE:
11..When I was in JSS 2

Stopped when mum called all my friends and showed them the wet bed grin

We have something in common!!! grin cool wink
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by eghuan1(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2015
for me I can't say exactly, it was between the age of five and when my bros stopped pouring water on me.
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by blessednamso: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2015
This is serious!

Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by dguizman(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2015
I stopped when I got to ss1,and that should be 2003.
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by pomide(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2015
make I hear say I no bedwet reach ss2... around 14 years! #ItsNothing
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by Dbboy(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2015
@4
Re: What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? by faheez(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2015
No be sumtin to dey shame about... Na 12 years old... When some pple wan dey try beat me say shey I no go stop ni, my pman actually told them to leave me that he also stopped at the age of 13,,that if I should clock 13 and continues, then we have to do sumtin about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Help! This Boy Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.