Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (46859 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Aarg man, i really dontt like that guy for Queen B,yazi! I hope her Dbanj craze goes over quickly. She is great person but really dates all the wrong guys.

She really is a great person with horrible taste in men. I pity her sometimes. Lol, awubathandi ne! Hahaha
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you like them together? I always feared something like this was going to happen when I read about him being a ladies man. Bonang is very forgiving though so I'm sure she'll take him back.

Not proud of it, but the South African community is harsh on girls that date Nigerian men. Hence they (the girls) end up dating Nigerians exclusively, because no one will want to date them after that. Sad but true. Shrugs.

The last part, you guys are more passionate than us when it comes to these things. SA don't care. If someone is wrong, whether they're South African or not, we'll say they're wrong. No blind patriotism. In the BBA thread, other South Africans & myself used to criticise the South African housemates when they were wrong & the Nigerian people here thought we were wrong for doing that. I guess, we're just different from each other.

You see what I was saying? You date Nigerians once you get scruwed you get no sympathy and no SA man will ever come near you. Yhoooo but SAns are cruel when it come to this.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

You see what I was saying? You date Nigerians once you get scruwed you get no sympathy and no SA man will ever come near you. Yhoooo but SAns are cruel when it come to this.

Cold shoulder waya waya. It's scary.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by kgr28(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
As for Bonang serves her right!!! you cant trust these guys, they are only after p&;sy, its different from naija women I think, plus they dont have sex appeal.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She really is a great person with horrible taste in men. I pity her sometimes. Lol, awubathandi ne! Hahaha
Aare you guys now calling D'banj "horrible"?
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Aare you guys now calling D'banj "horrible"?

She has a horrible track record with men & Dbanj just once again proven her disastrous taste in men, in general terms.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Aarg man, i really dontt like that guy for Queen B,yazi! I hope her Dbanj craze goes over quickly. She is great person but really dates all the wrong guys.
No matter how crazy a Man EG. D'banj could, there are still classy ladies that will be tripping For him. If D'banj should approach you now, you will wet your panties!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you like them together? I always feared something like this was going to happen when I read about him being a ladies man. Bonang is very forgiving though so I'm sure she'll take him back.

Not proud of it, but the South African community is harsh on girls that date Nigerian men. Hence they (the girls) end up dating Nigerians exclusively, because no one will want to date them after that. Sad but true. Shrugs.

The last part, you guys are more passionate than used when it comes to these things. SA don't care. If someone is wrong, whether they're South African or not, we'll say they're wrong. No blind patriotism. In the BBA thread, other South Africans & myself used to criticise the South African housemates when they were wrong & the Nigerian people here thought we were wrong for doing that. I guess, we're just different from each other.
D'banj has a gift of picking good/right girls... when he ends his relationship with them, you don't even hear the girls talk about it or even curse him... I think his scared of getting married.. am just pitying her 'cos she would be losing on both sides..and they are also good together..,,,Most Nigerians defend each other,,, sometimes even when we are wrong we would try to convince you that we are right...
I Don't like BBA neither do I watch it.. I think its a waste of money and I just don't know the essence of the show... Well you guyz are harsh on everything Nigerian not just our men,, but you should forgive bonang ooo,, please ooo your president's son should marry her if d'banj leaves her but I hope he doesn't..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:
Am in a good form...any poor Nigerian with insults?

please bring them
you want to go on w bashing spree!
please save it it is not a good thing on nairaland.
trust me! I have seen monikers been chased all over the forum in the name of bashing
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
kgr28:

No SA men dont drool for shyt. So your naija man are not used to big azz, the bigger the azz the more they spent even if you are ugly!?!!
woooaahh,,,so your girls get stigmatized for dating Nigerian men,, and you think your big butts girls are full of shyyt,, so only the slim ones are okay for you,,, your men have PROBLEMS,,

And we have big butts girls with sexy shape here... Our men don't just go to s.a for your girls but for other things..

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

and what happens if it those not tow this line of thought!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

and what happens if it those not tow this line of thought!

They usually just date Nigerians only
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by onila(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Onila, can't you read? Don't you see that people are dissing Bonang for dating a Nigerian, on those messages? How are they sad?
they are dissing her for being dumb

whats the difference what you said and I said
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
D'banj has a gift of picking good/right girls... when he ends his relationship with them, you don't even hear the girls talk about it or even curse him... I think his scared of getting married.. am just pitying her 'cos she would be losing on both sides..and they are also good together..,,,Most Nigerians defend each other,,, sometimes even when we are wrong we would try to convince you that we are right...
I Don't like BBA neither do I watch it.. I think its a waste of money and I just don't know the essence of the show... Well you guyz are harsh on everything Nigerian not just our men,, but you should forgive bonang ooo,, please ooo your president's son should marry her if d'banj leaves her but I hope he doesn't..

Its sad but true. Queen B is scruwed from here on. But she knows this herself and she will probably date foreigners from here forward. That's her reality now.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
they are dissing her for being dumb

whats the difference what you said and I said

Oh, well to me being sad is not the same as mockery. Anyhoe, don't be upset luv no beef here kiss

To be honest though, Dbanj is better off with the Naija chic. Him and Bonang are not a great match.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Skoopy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Is it? You have mouth to talk If it' wasn't for Shoprite you'd still be buying your from Kaduna street vendors,..it's the other way around dumbo .

Where this one from sef? Na human you be or zombie?

We have shopping outfits that can rival shoprite anyday and anytime.

The truth is, we Nigerians buy names rather than content. Mtn is arguably the worse network in Nigeria. Make your findings.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by onila(f): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Oh, well to me being sad is not the same as mockery. Anyhoe, don't be upset luv no beef here kiss

To be honest though, Dbanj is better off with the Naija chic. Him and Bonang are not a great match.
I will also be upset if my country lady is being played
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

They usually just date Nigerians only
"they"?
I don't think so!
whether anybidy likes it or not she is going to get a gr8 s.a guy and have her kids and these "they" cannot do "jack"
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Its sad but true. Queen B is scruwed from here on. But she knows this herself and she will probably date foreigners from here forward. That's her reality now.

In a way I think our community is not being fair on girls. What about the likes of Loyiso Bala? His wife is Nigerian but you never hear people criticise such relationships. Or maybe it's because the Nigerian men have the worst reputation of the two Double standards-nyana daar.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
I will also be upset if my country lady is being played

That's the thing you are not getting here. SAns are different and probably have been hoping this doesn't work out. They loath it when SAns women date Nigerians so they get no sympathy but get mocked and shunned if it doesn't work out. That's the reality.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by onila(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

That's the thing you are not getting here. SAns are different and probably have been hoping this doesn't work out. They loath it when SAns women date Nigerians so they get no sympathy but get mocked and shunned if it doesn't work out. That's the reality.

why only Nigerians

what of Congolese, Cameroonians, Zimbabweans

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by T3Amo(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
kgr28:

Your money for a 2min quicky!! you should see them when they look at SA women, they are like drooling dogs.
lol you guys think South African women are special?

I won't lie Nigerian men love women. The things you say happen in SA, the same happens in Uganda, Ghana, America, UK etc. I am sure they will all say that Nigerian men love them lol. Naija guys simply like women and that's all.

Unfortunately for these foreign women a lot of Naija guys just see your ladies as easy lays or use them for some sort of benefit(papers sadly). Most will always prefer to marry their own.

Secondly men can do the chasing most men do but it's the ladies who accept and decide whether they want you or not and your ladies are clearly not refusing them. If I don't want a man, he can run to the moon for all I care and nothing will change.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

"they"?
I don't think so!
whether anybidy likes it or not she is going to get a gr8 s.a guy and have her kids and these "they" cannot do "jack"

I hope so too. I love the Queen B, she's my girl. tongue
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
onila:

why only Nigerians

what of Congolese, Cameroonians, Zimbabweans

Girl, am not sure but I think its because Nigerian are usually louder than the others. Also Nigerians have bad reputation in SA justified or not its there.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What about the likes of Loyiso Bala? His wife is Nigerian but you never hear people criticise such relationships.

Good!
Quite easily done
As Long as He can live in peace
Queen B IRRESPECTIVE of busibodies will get her gr8 guy and live in peace with her own family
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

Good!
Quite easily done
As Long as He can live in peace
Queen B IRRESPECTIVE of busibodies will get her gr8 guy and live in peace with her own family

It truly is a man's world. I was reading comments on news24 on this same story. Some South African guys were saying this D'banj's ex is hot (while calling Bonang a toothpick lol), but if it was a lady that said something like that, she'd be hurled with insults for being a slùt. I just don't get the double standards. But anyway, it is what it is.

Bonang's case is different, she's as good as dead I promise you. If she dates a South African again it'll be a miracle. Time will tell though.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It truly is a man's world. I was reading comments on news24 on this same story. Some South African guys were saying this D'banj's ex is hot (while calling Bonang a toothpick lol), but if it was a lady that said something like that, she'd be hurled with insults for being a slùt. I just don't get the double standards. But anyway, it is what it is.

Bonang's case is different, she's as good as dead I promise you. If she dates a South African again it'll be a miracle. Time will tell though.
like I told some1 on this thread earlier, she is going to get a gr8 s.a guy and have kids and there is nothing anybody can do all because it is all always so, women will have it whether anybody like it or not.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

like I told some1 on this thread earlier, she is going to get a gr8 s.a guy and have kids and there is nothing anybody can do all because it is all always so, women will have it whether anybody like it or not.

Hmm, we'll see about that.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
The children of the Northern rich don't give a flying fvck about dressing hijab in Islam...infact they dress anyhow but the poor carry am for head
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, we'll see about that.
okay! let me throw this question?
do you think a baby mama of tuface with two kids can get married and have her own family
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
baralatie:

okay! let me throw this question?
do you think a baby mama of tuface with two kids can get married and have her own family

Maybe if she finds the right guy, yes. I see your point.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by soilsista(f): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol the things we see on NL!! Xenophobic attacks because of Bonang?? Ain't nobody got time for that!
ChappyChase:

I'm not a fool, I know how to read and write! What am seeing on the internet is not just limited to her friends/fans, the whole SA is angry. I just pray this won't result to another Xenophobic attack...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.