Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (46838 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

The truth is a Dagger to thy floffing soul.....full like u
do not flatter yourself
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by soilsista(f): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
BoboYekini:
You're clearly passionate about Naija guys. No shame in that. And of course its a two-way street. But what you think is thirst, is actually testosterone driven aggression. Its addictive frankly, the chase.
LOL! Thixo wase George Goch grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
No,,your country's discrimination/dislike towards Nigerians is screwed.. you're a girl and you know love knows no tribe/country... the way I see it its like a plague on her now... No wonder she denied having an affair with him at first.. I don't think d'banj broke up with her and if he thinks she's the right one for him and ready to marry her Nigerians welcome her with opened arms 'cos with us its not about the country but the individual...

My dear as sad as it is, its true. She is now a plague. The social media is going crazy and sadly they are insulting the Queen B. She ain't getting any sympathy at all. Even her ex made a side chic joke. I really feel for her. Her heart must be breaking. But she will be strong. I wish she never came public with this one until atleast a year or 2.

People expected this to go wrong and Dbanj did not disappoint. Just wish she just forget this guy and move on. I personally do not like this guy for her Nigerian or not. The guy is a player.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
soilsista:

It's rough hey!! And to think people warned her? You see the flames I was talking about? For the everyone to see even?? A whole Queen B* reduced to a side chick!

But it's life hey! She must just qina shame

The word outside is " uzenzile akakhalelwa". UZOBA STRONG!

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
If swag means hearing a Nigerian's phone conversation while Kilometers away, the showing off coz you scored a light skinned chic for the first time then you guys certainly have it, [s]you guys are uncultured it's like most of you have been raised in the bush, the stuff i see in Jo'burg! [/s]

U are truly a boy & if u say u are a man, then u are immatured cos a new born baby still has a better brain than urs.

Loook @ this kid, saying 9JA no dey cultured Was it not the fullish lazy piggish S/Africanz who were so broke for a bottle of coke decided to kill Mozambiquean brothers So tell me who is uncultured

I make bold to repeat that it is VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE that your country got her independence very very late 1994 cos @ 94, the world had already moved on cos presently
Nigeria = 2015
S/Africa = 1994

LeSudAfricaine:
Same old tired rhetoric, there's absolutely no reason to be ashamed of South African success, for your information the very same companies are in your country creating jobs because of the ANC

It is not the same old BUT the truth....Zimbabweanz are still matured than u guyz.....no young ebony boy can boast of @least a barbing saloon....always waiting on "stipendz" to eat, drink & fvck all day

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
soilsista:

LOL! Thixo wase George Goch grin grin grin grin
yea yea tongue Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ja ne. No wonder girls sometimes hide the nationality of their Nigerian boyfriends. The streets ain't laughing. You'll be discarded like trash. Btw like Balarantie said, the right guy will overlook her past & focus on the here & now. So it's not all lost.

Remember they said the same thing about Kelly Khumalo. Bathi no one will dare come near her after the Senzo saga & her obvious bad luck with men. A few months later she was lovey dovey with the sangoma. Maybe the same fate awaits Bonang. She'll end up with a desperado or a soulmate who doesn't care who she screwed before he entered her life. Hmm..

Kelly Khumalo dating already when the guy's killer is still not known? Cha bandla, loya yena unomuthi onzima kabi and a very cold heart.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Punkyveer
You must not be up to date with current affairs- theso called "African hero" Mugabe, is now BEGGINGthe whites to return to Zimbabwe because thecountry is facing economy crisis. He realised hemade a boo boo.South Africans don't clap for foolishness. It wasprobably Zimbabweans living here in South Africa ormaybe they were just showing him respect. He isafter all a president. We don't boo other people'spresidents, we beef with our own.

.....& u think the whites--US/Europe are not rape.ing your country dry They give u 10 naira & collect 500 from u so what type of investors are those
One of the most respected (although he misbehaves) is Mugabe. As bad as he is, he like Ghardaffi are Africans who call the whites to their face.
I don't hate whites but I hate Hypocrisy when I see one just like one of your brothers said 9JA ain't cultured as if they themselves are.
We know the hatred u guyz have for us so no nedd pretending or beating about the bush with it.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

U are truly a boy & if u say u are a man, then u are immatured cos a new born baby still has a better brain than urs.

Loook @ this kid, saying 9JA no dey cultured Was it not the fullish lazy piggish S/Africanz who were so broke for a bottle of coke decided to kill Mozambiquean brothers So tell me who is uncultured

I make bold to repeat that it is VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE that your country got her independence very very late 1994 cos @ 94, the world had already moved on cos presently
Nigeria = 2015
S/Africa = 1994

It is not the same old BUT the truth....Zimbabweanz are still matured than u guyz.....no young ebony boy can boast of @least a barbing saloon....always waiting on "stipendz" to eat, drink & fvck all day
You are calling me a boy and yet you respond and type like a teenager, Look what i'm telling you requires no intellect, I'm merely telling you what i see in Jo'burg on a daily basis and you can't argue with that, get out from the close mindedness of Maiduguri and come to Jo'burg and see your brothers shhting on walls in Hillbrow

The world has moved on yes, and has left Nigeria so far behind that you guys are still celebrating the launch of Locomotive Trains in 2O15

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Kelly Khumalo dating already when the guy's killer is still not known? Cha bandla, loya yena unomuthi onzima kabi and a very cold heart.

Yeah, 3 months or so after Senzo's death she was already getting it in nesangoma. They later broke up & now she's been seen out & about with Ringo's son. He's next on the hit list!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ I'm passionate about Naija guys. But I've never even dated one. I'm a passionate person. Period.

Well ok

South Africans mara! Bathi ipunani yakhe uvulekile and most probably that guy ushiye umuthi kuyo. That's too cold though, the girl is probably hurting already for such.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

.....& u think the whites--US/Europe are not rape.ing your country dry They give u 10 naira & collect 500 from u so what type of investors are those
One of the most respected (although he misbehaves) is Mugabe. As bad as he is, he like Ghardaffi are Africans who call the whites to their face.
I don't hate whites but I hate Hypocrisy when I see one just like one of your brothers said 9JA ain't cultured as if they themselves are.
We know the hatred u guyz have for us so no nedd pretending or beating about the bush with it.

Yawn
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, 3 months or so after Senzo's death she was already getting it in nesangoma. They later broke up & now she's been seen out & about with Ringo's son. He's next on the hit list!

Oh my! Well her umuthi is strong. Imagine dating sangoma, how did they meet? Makes you think. undecided
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
[s]I don't hate Ngeria, The problem with you guys is that you are too narcissistic and pompous for no reason, that trait endears you to no one, calling other countries "ordinary Congo, ordinary Ghana" and yet your people are deported from these countries in droves, a little humility goes a long way[/s]

But u will be the first to start the killings since Nigerianz are not only successful with the little they have achieved but your women keep running to them for more rands....nonsense talk from a zuuu.lu

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

South Africans mara! Bathi ipunani yakhe uvulekile and most probably that guy ushiye umuthi kuyo. That's too cold though, the girl is probably hurting already for such.

LMFAO. Uzobhaca. This is going to haunt her for a very long time
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ I'm passionate about Naija guys. But I've never even dated one. I'm a passionate person. Period.

Well ok
Another reason Naija guys 'prey' on SA women is because your guys are so effeminate. Jesus, it's bad enough that the entire SA female population is in a frenzy over this Dbanj-Bothang thing, but I see your dudes representing too cheesy
You better be glad this isnt the middle ages. I'd invade with a small army and sling you over my shoulder. Your men would run into the bushes of course.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You are calling me a boy and yet you respond and type like a teenager, Look what i'm telling you requires no intellect, I'm merely telling you what i see in Jo'burg on a daily basis and you can't argue with that, get out from the close mindedness of Maiduguri and come to Jo'burg and see your brothers shhting on walls in Hillbrow

The world has moved on yes, and has left Nigeria so far behind that you guys are still celebrating the launch of Locomotive Trains in 2O15

@least we Nigerianz are the ones tolling & working for it & not waiting on some stipendz to drink beers all day & we don't wait on minority white to spooon fed us.
Deal with our success in your face.....
I prefer the locomotive cos we pay with our sweat not wait on some minority & blame the neighbour next door for my misfortune

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Uzobhaca. This is going to haunt her for a very long time

Shame man!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by soilsista(f): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Lol no bathong!! Not like this. A tla a dira taba ngwana gaMatheba
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
BoboYekini:
Another reason Naija guys 'prey' on SA women is because your guys are so effeminate. Jesus, it's bad enough that the entire SA female population is in a frenzy over this Dbanj-Bothang thing, but I see your dudes representing too cheesy
You better be glad this isnt the middle ages. I'd invade with a small army and sling you over my shoulder. Your men would run into the bushes of course.

Does the above mean I'm now the prey? shocked
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

But u will be the first to start the killings since Nigerianz are not only successful with the little they have achieved but your women keep running to them for more rands....nonsense talk from a zuuu.lu
This is the mindless bragging i was alluding to earlier, you are so special that are women are chasing you, not the other way around, of course you flash money what else? You do this even though you have wives starving back home in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
BoboYekini:

Imaging hating on a poor small girl just cos she dated a Nigerian as if we still live in the zuuu.
Their hatred for us is greater than the one BabaGod has for the devil himself...
Imagine the fullish SouthAfrican comments here saying "oh no SA boy would ever friend or marry her again in this 2015 wey we dey
They better thank the minorities or else that their land would have been a HELL-HOE to stay in
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

@least we Nigerianz are the ones tolling & working for it & not waiting on some stipendz to drink beers all day & we don't wait on minority white to spooon fed us.
Deal with our success in your face.....
I prefer the locomotive cos we pay with our sweat not wait on some minority & blame the neighbour next door for my misfortune
Last time I checked the SA Government was issuing grants for the elderly, the disabled etc, not white people, by the way your own people want the very same system implemented in your country

Which success is that?
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Does the above mean I'm now the prey? shocked
grin Not you. The other one.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
soilsista:

Lol no bathong!! Not like this. A tla a dira taba ngwana gaMatheba

Imagine! Cold!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
OohLalah:

Ha Ha Ha!
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Last time I checked the SA Government was issuing grants for the elderly, the disabled etc, not white people, by the way your own people want the very same system implemented in your country

Which success is that?

Don't pretend not to know the folks I have been happing on about.....I dey talk about the Africaneers/Dutches

Just like Globacoma advert, they rule your world.
Zuma is just a "ceremonial head" just like Obama is in the USA
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
BoboYekini:
grin Not you. The other one.

Now I'm jealous, who's the other one? embarassed

lol, joking cheesy
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by landinfo: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
This is the mindless bragging i was alluding to earlier, you are so special that are women are chasing you, not the other way around, of course you flash money what else? You do this even though you have wives starving back home in Kaduna

No boast here...
Your women don't let us rest...so deal with it cos if I were u, I did hussle very hard so they can do the same. It is not a shame that the big boys of this world have the women coming after them. Ask the musicians, the footballers, the basketballers, the successfull Nigerians in S/A, the women come naturally
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

Don't pretend not to know the folks I have been happing on about.....I dey talk about the Africaneers/Dutches

Just like Globacoma advert, they rule your world.
Zuma is just a "ceremonial head" just like Obama is in the USA
You are that ubiquitous type of Nigerian that credits the air we breathe to white people aren't you? Not quite South Africans rule me
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now I'm jealous, who's the other one? embarassed

lol, joking cheesy
Why ever would you think it was you? You have no booty to speak of. You a Bonang. tongue
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by LeSudAfricaine: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
landinfo:

No boast here...
Your women don't let us rest...so deal with it cos if I were u, I did hussle very hard so they can do the same. It is not a shame that the big boys of this world have the women coming after them. Ask the musicians, the footballers, the basketballers, the successfull Nigerians in S/A, the women come naturally
Still sticking with the empty chest beating....smh, nothing big about you people, you are everywhere and anywhere even on Mars you are there dating Aliens

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos) / Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.