Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result (59543 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student / Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by 360metrosports: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t9MyEhhB_tI/Vcx_9Uq6xwI/AAAAAAAGOF8/XP3FqvSh_TU/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
A secondary school teacher in Kwara state was so excited all his students passed their papers (Mathematics and further mathematics) in the recent WAEC just released, that he wrote the statistics of the result on his kaftan to celebrate.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-over-excited-secondary-school.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by tayebest(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
kudos to them!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by ice25(f): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice..... must be a huge surprise to him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Waiting
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by idolda: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
wait............Sapati i think the students there dont write most of their external exams themselves...... shuuuuu

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by braimeddy: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
For a teacher to display such act, I believe the students have created a history and he's alive to witness it grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by powerfulsettingz: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oya go grap Grammy award

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by boman2014: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
proud of you sir!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Omotayor123(f): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's a teacher's pride.. Seeing your students excel..

I know exactly how he feels.. Nice one. cheesy

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by nikkiking(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wish i had a good teacher like him. I work my ass as had as i can no one was impressed not even my teacher nor my parents. They only say to me work harder embarassed embarassed embarassed. Even after getting 6 A1 of some of my subject cry cry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Harkinyhemmy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
he nid somtin...

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by ionsman: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
That kind thing dey sweet.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yes am so happy esp for my bro who had all distinctions grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by aaamos(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
k
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by segxi1960: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thats a very good result. I am very impressed. Send me a pm so i can send you a gift. smiley
nikkiking:
Wish i had a good teacher like him. I work my ass as had as i can no one was impressed not even my teacher nor my parents. They only say to me work harder embarassed embarassed embarassed. Even after getting 6 A1 of some of my subject cry cry.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Ufuos4Love: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t9MyEhhB_tI/Vcx_9Uq6xwI/AAAAAAAGOF8/XP3FqvSh_TU/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
A secondary school teacher in Kwara state was so excited all his students passed their papers (Mathematics and further mathematics) in the recent WAEC just released, that he wrote the statistics of the result on his kaftan to celebrate.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-over-excited-secondary-school.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
This man funny o. Congrats to him and his students.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by ijbeauty(f): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kudos to them
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congrats
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by dejt4u(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
That is the joy in teaching.. Seeing your students doing very well

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Abbeyme: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oh! What a feeling that was!

Joy unspeakable.... Kind of
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by sandrel(f): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Raskymono20(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmm, is good enogh
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Tenim47(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
So watz d new tin?
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

but why are some lecturers indifferent/happy that students failed that course?
Just yesterday,one in my department was like,"...u'll come back for this same course next year ISHA ALLAH"

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by furio: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
The man in the photograph's name is Alhaji Kareem. He used to teach mathematics in FGC Ilorin in the 90's before he was fired! I remember him as a cruel, petty and vindictive person (but the man sabi maths sha)!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Stonerobaba(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congrats.... but hope its not one of those private schools that settles Waec officials for runs wink
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pride of a teacher.
Well done sir.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yes o!
It's a job Well done for him.
50% of mass failure is because the teacher is incompetent.

Omotayor123:

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by actoor(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
shocked
nikkiking:

@ 6 A1: Scratching ma balls shocked
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by yamking: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thank must be a proud teacher. So proud of His student's performance.

proud of Him.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by misspicy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Whatshocked,sapati international school...people in ilorin knows that that school buys answers for their external exams...well in the fullness if time,waec go catch them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.