Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard (1098 Views)

See This Ridiculous Charge By UBA (africard) / How To Link BVN To UBA Africard Account – Screenshots Included! / UBA Africard BVN Linking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello House. Can I Use Nonpersonalized Uba Africard To Make Purchase At Godaddy Dot Com? If Any Here Who Have Used It At Godaddy?
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by oloyetomoye: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eboy343:
Hello House. Can I Use Nonpersonalized Uba Africard To Make Purchase At Godaddy Dot Com? If Any Here Who Have Used It At Godaddy?

What do you mean by 'non-personalised"? If it's Africard, i tell you go for it. i have been using it since 2013 it has not failed once. And you can use it to open a Paypal Account. It is well accepted on most popular websites. I still made a payment of $100 this morning. I use it on ebay, aliexpress, dhgate, amazon, ubid etc. It was the first card I discovered they don't charge as high unlike others. They charge you N105 when you pay in but when you make purchases they don't but you will still pay certain % to the oversea's bank. Use it. It is very good. Goodluck!
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
oloyetomoye:

What do you mean by 'non-personalised"? If it's Africard, i tell you go for it. i have been using it since 2013 it has not failed once. And you can use it to open a Paypal Account. It is well accepted on most popular websites. I still made a payment of $100 this morning. I use it on ebay, aliexpress, dhgate, amazon, ubid etc. It was the first card I discovered they don't charge as high unlike others. They charge you N105 when you pay in but when you make purchases they don't but you will still pay certain % to the oversea's bank. Use it. It is very good. Goodluck!
YES sir. It's africard but non~personalized type cox i want to make urgent purchase dat cant wait a whole week for the personalized type
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by oloyetomoye: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eboy343:
YES sir. It's africard but non~personalized type cox i want to make urgent purchase dat cant wait a whole week for the personalized type

Go ahead. It is good. I use it and I don't have any account with UBA if that is what you mean by "non-personalised". I strongly recommend it. It's easy and affordable. You can pay in as you want to use. That is what I do and i have been using it since 2013. I have not been disappointed once. But make sure you write down all your information you fill on the form (including your Address, DOB, Mother's maiden name etc or better still photocopy your filled form and make sure it is always handy) when you need to contact their customer care for anything. For example, they may decline a payment if no enough fund in the card. And if you try it like 3x they may block the account but once you call them, they will ask you a few questions (info you filled on the form) and if you are okay your account is unblocked immediately. Good luck.
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
oloyetomoye:

Go ahead. It is good. I use it and I don't have any account with UBA if that is what you mean by "non-personalised". I strongly recommend it. It's easy and affordable. You can pay in as you want to use. That is what I do and i have been using it since 2013. I have not been disappointed once. But make sure you write down all your information you fill on the form (including your Address, DOB, Mother's maiden name etc or better still photocopy your filled form and make sure it is always handy) when you need to contact their customer care for anything. For example, they may decline a payment if no enough fund in the card. And if you try it like 3x they may block the account but once you call them, they will ask you a few questions (info you filled on the form) and if you are okay your account is unblocked immediately. Good luck.
THANKS So Much Sir, I Realy Appreciate Ur Comments, But The One U Av Does It Av Ur Name Embosed On It?
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by oloyetomoye: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eboy343:
THANKS So Much Sir, I Realy Appreciate Ur Comments, But The One U Av Does It Av Ur Name Embosed On It?

Yes! But the name in the card (Account Name) is what you need to make any purchases online not the one on the card. i suspect they use that one to make more money for themselves. But no one will ask you for the name on the card as it were except if you want to use it for Online Account Verification( like say you want to open account with payza they will ask you to scan it) but if it is for purchases only then you dont need it embossed.
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
oloyetomoye:

Yes! But the name in the card (Account Name) is what you need to make any purchases online not the one on the card. i suspect they use that one to make more money for themselves. But no one will ask you for the name on the card as it were except if you want to use it for Online Account Verification( like say you want to open account with payza they will ask you to scan it) but if it is for purchases only then you dont need it embossed.
BIG THANKS To U Sir.
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by oloyetomoye: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eboy343:
BIG THANKS To U Sir.

It is my privilege to help.
if you meet any obstacle on the way (I don't foresee any sha), you can email me on: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by adehsenior(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
The non personalized card is the one without name, the one you just apply and get instantly, that the one I have been using for over a year now, you can use it online not only on godaddy because I also use it on hostgator to pay for hosting and on godaddy to buy domains, so feel free and use your card without restrictions.
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
adehsenior:
The non personalized card is the one without name, the one you just apply and get instantly, that the one I have been using for over a year now, you can use it online not only on godaddy because I also use it on hostgator to pay for hosting and on godaddy to buy domains, so feel free and use your card without restrictions.
THANKS BRO
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Timbuktu14(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
adehsenior:
There are restrictions. Especially wen using it on a betting site.
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by adehsenior(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
well I don't know of that, maybe lately but I've used it on ladbroke.com and binary.com, though never deposited more than $100, so I can't really talk about restrictions
Re: Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard by Timbuktu14(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
adehsenior:
well I don't know of that, maybe lately but I've used it on ladbroke.com and binary.com, though never deposited more than $100, so I can't really talk about restrictions
Its a new dev.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Pay For Me Service / Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn) / Stock Exchange: Dangote Cement Lifts Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.