Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (44303 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by SonOfEl(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
IGBOS making positive rounds everywhere....

24 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by FKO81(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
20yrs Favour Odozor emerged as the youngest commercial licenced pilot both Nigeria and South africa

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/129511-20-year-old-nigerian-sets-record-graduates-as-youngest-commercial-licence-pilot.html

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Rawani: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
FKO81:

Peugeot is France car manufacturing company, what they do in Kaduna are assembling just like what Mercedes does in Enugu

And what do you think Innoson is doing? Innoson assembles pre-fabricated parts.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by FKO81(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nigerian-colonel-obama-honoured-award/
Igbo colonel in Us army was recently honoured by US president .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by shineeye: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Innosson cars the power of excellence

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by FKO81(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Rawani:

Innoson motors founder Innocent Chukwuma, Nigeria.http://www.innosongroup.com/innosonmotors/about_us.php
Peugeot cars founder Armand Peugeot French man https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Peugeot

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by c33b33(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2015
coolzeal:
I am so proud to come from the greatest nation in the world "Igbo nation" .... If only they will let us go so, we can fully initiate our Chi given potentials that are massively hindered by the Nigerian government. Biafra should be a must in every Igbo mind.

Please there is nothing like "Igbo nation". Igbo is one of the language in BIAFRA nation. They have no choice but to let us go.

INNOSON motors go ahead! And the dullard Jonathan preferred to advertise a foreign brand. Inferiority complex of a black man.

IPOB Youth

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2015
Rawani:

In no son assembles his own car...IVM.

That's a huge difference.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Rawani: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2015
chuna1985:

In no son assembles his own car...IVM.

That's a huge difference.

Innoson brands his own car. The parts are produced by other companies.

There's a huge difference.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 12:46am On Aug 14, 2015
eliment:
We have other local manufacturer too, it's not only innoson so stop talking about igbo this igbo that.

For your info, proforce is a yoruba owned car manufacturer

it is obvious you didn't click the link

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2015
dunkem21:
This will never make FP grin

The guy above me go get hot temper for real life sha ..

are you blackmailing the mods or what?
Cc, lalasticlala, Ishilove FP abeg, lets promote One of our own.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by azzima(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Upgraded mechanic shop!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 14, 2015
azzima:

Bad Belle Yoloba grin

34 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Rawani:
Peugeot Automobile Kaduna has also been producing world-class vehicles since the 80's.

They are also on the list on Wikipedia.

Check them out http://www.peugeotnigeria.com/
but the company doesn't bear the name of any kaduna indigene to compare to innoson that is truly 100 percent indigenous

23 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by toideve(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Only one tribe.

The igbos are they best thing that happened to this nation. Hardworking set of people.

I wish I was ibo but God chose to make me to be part of this stupid tribe called Yoruba grin

Very dull ibo son

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Bobbystanley(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2015
xrisdon:

how could you call your tribe, silly tribe
Because the Yoruba's are silly

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Bobbystanley(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but the company doesn't bear the name of any kaduna indigene to compare to innoson that is truly 100 percent indigenous

Tell him my brother

18 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Bobbystanley:

No, they are not!
some individual may be.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2015
azzima:

Only if you can go there and cure yourself your ignorance.

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by CallPolice: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2015
How does that serve my breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Rawani:

you don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by dunkem21(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2015
xrisdon:

are you blackmailing the mods or what? Cc, lalasticlala, Ishilove FP abeg, lets promote One of our own.

Call them from now till next tomorrow ..they won't.
It is a biassed forum, bro.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Rawani:
Peugeot Automobile Kaduna has also been producing world-class vehicles since the 80's.

They are also on the list on Wikipedia.

Check them out http://www.peugeotnigeria.com/

The simple reason I dont argue on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by azzima(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Bobbystanley:

because you are a Spanner - head Biafran!!
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

The simple reason I dont argue on Nairaland.

the guy is sweeming in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by azzima(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2015
xrisdon:

Only if you can go there and cure yourself your ignorance.
do those pictures look like a car making factory ??like I said before, Innoson is an UPGRADED mechanic shop. I will never find myself in any of their cars....too risky.

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
azzima:
do those pictures look like a car making factory ??like I said before, Innoson is an UPGRADED mechanic shop. I will never find myself in any of their cars....too risky.

you wish, it were "upgraded mechanic workshop" but sorry is not!

like I said earlier, take a trip down there to cure your ignorance

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by xrisdon(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2015
dunkem21:

Call them from now till next tomorrow ..they won't.

It is a biassed forum, bro.

Now I understand what you meant
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by FKO81(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2015
xrisdon:

you wish, it were "upgraded mechanic workshop" but sorry is not!

like I said earlier, take a trip down there to cure your ignorance
My brother don't mind them it's hard for them to admits that we are leading they are following, for the past 12yrs southeast has been leading in WAEC, NECO, JAMB and federal colleges enrollment, they accused us of exam malpractices, When MDG published their reports on development goals, dumb skulls among them accused Okonjo Iwuala for manipulation, when Gov Fayose was planning to send Ekiti state youths to Onitsha and Aba they were busy insulting him, they will rather die wretched than to serve Igbo business men grin When you travel round five southwestern states you will know they are far behind, excluding Lagos which was developed by Nigerians, foreigners and Ogun side that shares border because of cheap land around there, the interior side are still battling with the days of colonial era, forget their lies and propagandas that's what they are using to cover-up.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by melzabull(f): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2015
FKO81:
First black Vice chancellor of University of Ibadan
Prof Kenneth Dike
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ibadan

Prof Kenneth Dike Nigeria first professor of history, and the founder of national archive

Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

Prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of miedicine

Prof Chinua Achebe great writer

Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping Operations.

Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor

Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

Eni. Njoku first African black VCR university of Lagos

coolcoolcool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Fehmy25s(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Forward ever backward never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State / Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.