Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound (58492 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by dblaisepascal(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
Too bad ,pple like u(low morale and self esteem coupled wit outlandish life style without true identity)still exist in this times,you dont even know hu u talking with and i dnt really think i should let u know on a public forum such as this. May be my parents taught me(depsite their fin status)to always be prudent, non extravagant, and never see the properties of this world as a prioroty,rather, i should always ensure i meet my basic and expedient neeeds, be a succor to those really in want.let me help you a bit into my identity, my grand pa was a police Comm in this nation, my Dad is a high ranking millitary man, my elder brother died a brigadier ,with his pics even on this NL last yr, as for me, i wont expose my ID here, for d sake of morally bankrupt persons like you, who grew on the principle of 'flaunt it'!!, i shall never b a party to dat my son.i rest my case
@Dr.silver spoon grin , we noor dey Quarrel nau grin" take am easy' grin". I am glad ur parents made it big' God bless them for moulding u large grin". For me, I am a legal hustler who made pounds without dadda or mammas elbow' I appreciated their prayers and love'. I wish to have for pounds' ride on more costly toys' bless my generation and even bless u too'. NO BEEF grin ' God bless us all'. I appreciate stinky wealthy generous folks like u' pls, send me d name of ur orphanage home' I had love to pay u a visit and bless those kids u pulled off street' #i appreciate Roses that grew from concretes

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by kobonaire(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...he dressed ok?

Ur fashion sense eehn
it could be condition now .... not everyone has the financial resources to be styling..... wink
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
kobonaire:
it could be condition now .... not everyone has the financial resources to be styling..... wink

Not necessarily styling. Just pair the shirt with dark jeans.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by kobonaire(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Not necessarily styling. Just pair the shirt with dark jeans.
Yeah I see your point .... his current combination was a clash of colors
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by gbishman: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Have u heard about privacy, if i was the owner of that house i would have u arrested.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by MrPristine: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Impressive collection cool
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ireneidiva(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now?do th whites that poduce this ,abuse thm as much as we do in Africa?
Abegi. Them don invest tire. When you make your own money, spend it as you choose. Invest for tomorrow while starving today. Smh
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Youngsage: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Don't be scared bro . Touch the car

Hahaha this comment mehn! grin grin

Fear dey catch the guy to touch it! serious fear grin grin grin grin

But I wonder, on a more serious note how the o.p, and the person behind the camera, obviously, got to be invited to such a house? And had d guts to take pics of someone's private stuffs and put them on Nairaland! #Interesting...
#Still #Notfunny
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Youngsage: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
gbishman:
Have u heard about privacy, if i was the owner of that house i would have u arrested.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Paddy247: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??

What if the owner of this rides has already made those investments in the past and now enjoys the return on his investments Supposing YOU have hustled so hard all your life and have made a lot of money for yourself such dat u can YOU can buy this three MACHINES and YOUR bank a/c won't reduce an inch, won't u buy them
One more.....
Why does everyone (or almost everyone) want to make ALOT of money

Your mentality will change if u were in the owner's shoes. Ur post should have been something like "ppl shouldn't make this kind of purchases IF they are not currently enjoying high return on their investments.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by shamecurls(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Poverty na Bastard!
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
Too bad ,pple like u(low morale and self esteem coupled wit outlandish life style without true identity)still exist in this times,you dont even know hu u talking with and i dnt really think i should let u know on a public forum such as this. May be my parents taught me(depsite their fin status)to always be prudent, non extravagant, and never see the properties of this world as a prioroty,rather, i should always ensure i meet my basic and expedient neeeds, be a succor to those really in want.let me help you a bit into my identity, my grand pa was a police Comm in this nation, my Dad is a high ranking millitary man, my elder brother died a brigadier ,with his pics even on this NL last yr, as for me, i wont expose my ID here, for d sake of morally bankrupt persons like you, who grew on the principle of 'flaunt it'!!, i shall never b a party to dat my son.i rest my case
Will you shut the fück up... If you like make your papa be president. You must be very stupíd...dblaisepascal and you allowed this idíotic kid to be making mouth for you like this.
Stupid thing.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by gidjah(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
I hardly resort into insult/its really never my style,but for a low life prostitute like u,who has no identity to come up and poke nose into affairs dat do not concern her,really shows how loose u and jobless u can be,so sorry i spoke harshly to ur boy friend or rather ur f,,ke r,,u really should go get some home training if u have parents to do that.i do not share my bananas with monkies like u.@BROS PASCAL I AM SORRY IF WENT LOOSE WITH WORDS ON U,REALLY SORRY BRO.@nkoli,pple like you should really not exist,u should have a dwelling place with demons with loose mouth
UrennaNkoli:

Will you shut the fück up... If you like make your papa be president. You must be very stupíd...dblaisepascal and you allowed this idíotic kid to be making mouth for you like this.
Stupid thing.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
I hardly resort into insult/its really never my style,but for a low life prostitute like u,who has no identity to come up and poke nose into affairs dat do not concern her,really shows how loose u and jobless u can be,so sorry i spoke harshly to ur boy friend or rather ur f,,ke r,,u really should go get some home training if u have parents to do that.i do not share my bananas with monkies like u.@BROS PASCAL I AM SORRY IF WENT LOOSE WITH WORDS ON U,REALLY SORRY BRO.@nkoli,pple like you should really not exist,u should have a dwelling place with demons with loose mouth
Why are you just deliberately stupíd? Your sorry mother must have forgotten to teach you manners sha and your irresponsible father who you claim is a military man deserves to rot in jail for failing his obligation as a father and failing to properly bring up a spoilt bràt like you. Its like you have no idea who you are dealing with. I can give you my biography if you wish or you can have my ID to check up on wikipedia.

I WILL FIND YOU.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by raphrinco: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bro some people own oil well and they carting away over $250 million monthly just around 46 billion naira ...then you wolu know that private jet is just...mtchew and is there, they several estaes in London,France,Switzerland etc ....how do you think some political God Fathers splash the state revenue and staffs allowances ...bro shine ur eye you are in Nigeria shaa...though some rich ones are still genuine shaa ,only God know the truth...SHARON ,IT IS WELL,AMEN!
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by baggy4luv(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Shut ur dirty mouth.
Am not idle .just buzz off
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Akinlade12(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
Op...so u were in my house today
Who did u come to see I didn't see u tho.

But please...ur dressing. Upgrade pls.

smile where be your house, u self like better thing better work hard when u still young, abt dressing, wat do u expect me to wear
agbada or suit, I dey fear ooo
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Akinlade12:

smile where be your house, u self like better thing better work hard when u still young, abt dressing, wat do u expect me to wear
agbada or suit, I dey fear ooo

Lol. No na, the shirt and the trousers don't match, tsall I'm saying.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
tunergy:

True talk,
but the cars you are looking at, are not for boys thinking about making money from investments,
These are for MADE MEN! Who have Invested heavily.

This is enjoying dividend.

*bar man, please give this bros whatever he wants. The bill is on me.*
Back to the matter, life is not all about investment. You should learn to live according to your coat which the owner is living.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
gidjah:

They do, even more than us(blacks). Check out white billionaires, they are lavish at one thing or the other which you might not just know about.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

And who says the owner hasn't invest hugely on other assets and businesses. Do you want to tell us that if someone worth a billion dollars or more they can't spend a meagre $10 million on whips? Isn't life about comfortability?

Don't mind the idiot, sorry for calling him an idiot anyways but i hate it when people criticize the lifestyle of the rich. Not everyone is meant to drive a toyota.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
gimakon:
Personally it's mere show off, what would you be doing with 700,000$ worth of cars and a gigantic house when you got problems to solve? Hustle or not it's for the weak ladies who are willing to open thier legs. For some hundreds of thousands of naira, embracing prostitution indirectly. So let's not see it As something big. This man isn't richer than bill gates or warren buffet, neither prince of Saudi Arabia who has even the biggest farm in Australia and his farm produces nearly everything that feeds the whole Saudi today, so why is he making an unnecessary show off for supposed crime related glory.

Make we hear word jare.

Bill gates owns a car that he alone drives in the world, ever visited his home, its *can't think of a word for now*...
The Saudi prince has the highest collections of cars in the world.
Conclusion: EVERY RICH PERSON HAS WHAT THEY WASTE THEIR MONEY ON, FOR SOME, IT COULD BE CARS, SOME, MANSIONS AND OTHER STUFFS.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2015
gidjah:

It is this same greed that leads Nigerian politicians to keep stealing endlessly. Do you think he bought those cars by begging or by investments he already has? He probably already has a shitload of money. Yet instead of him enjoying it, you want him to keep investing endlessly

Jealousy will not let some folks reason normally. I wonder what car you expect a very wealthy man to drive?!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Akinlade12(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
indeed its cool to be wealthy
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Akinlade12(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
lexzycc:
The cleaning job u go do Wey u no fit keep ur mouth shut might put u behind bars soon

what gives u the impression of going there as a cleaner, thats the reason why majority of you guys will die in penury coz your life and vision is mould on NEGATIVITY

If u care to know, am there on a reasonable note and was glad to come across those pwetty toys

piece of advice, change your mentality and attitude else u cant ride Toyota Camry 2004 model not to talk of lambo
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Akinlade12(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
mamapidgin:
Appreciate who you are don't envy people's wealth cos u don't know their source of wealth. I know Olofin it's just a pseudonym and those cars are small compare to two of his cars that were arrested by customs, A Ferrari & Aston Martin. In Nigeria the rich gets richer and the poor get poorer, the rich can not afford to sleep because the Poor are awake

that's just the bitter truth, aside the 8 cars I met in the compound on the day of my visit to the compound, am told 2 of his cars were arrested by customs

bad belle, go change your mentality
people dey wey get this money(ego)

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ideylaff: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
The owner is dead If memory serves me right that is the late Oonis house

He's the Olofin Adimua as well as Ooni of Ife

Sijuade
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Akinlade12(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Hustle ooo

Make u think say na everyone wey get money no go go heaven
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Kayharry(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number / 2016 Best Cars Of The Year Awards In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.