Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos (58842 Views)

The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / See How The Range Rover Has Evolved Over The Years / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
When you thought you have seen it all, China kept spinning up surprises. This time around, China auto designers have gone an extra mile to copy and make a replica of Range Rover Sport.

This is not a Range Rover Sport. This is a Zotye T900 from China. Zotye is our favorite copycat brand. They copied the Macan and its prototype, they copied Mazda too and now they are also Ford’s friend. This time around, they have stepped up their game by going for Range Rover Sport.

Let's get a bit into the design mechanism, The proportions are exactly the same so also is the size which seems to be the same as well. Zotye hasn’t released any specifications yet, but on their earlier clones, they stayed very close to the originals’ size.

Going by the car's specifications, the car seems most similar to the patent drawings we saw earlier on, but with some minor adjustments. The car’s name is expected to be Zotye T900. The codename is L10. Power will come from a 2.0 turbo with 230 hp and 350 Nm, mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox.

The interior is somewhat more unique having a blend of Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, and Range Rover.

Interestingly, the touch screen shows the instrument panel and the touchscreen. Materials look rather nice, wood and leather very classy. Recent Zotye’s all have decent looking interiors, they have made a lot of progress there in recent years.

The Zotye T900 is expected to launch on the Chinese car market in early 2019. Price will start around 170.000 yuan or $23,400 which is 8.5million naira. For comparison, Range Rover Sport starts at 1.02 million yuan, and that’s $149,000 when converted to naira is 54.2million naira

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/china-makes-replica-of-range-rover.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
China... fear these guys

See more pictures, prototype here

9 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by R0ckefeller: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
they don't have copyright problems lol

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by falcon01: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
R0ckefeller:
they don't have copyright problems lol
they dont care at all

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by internationalman(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
I don't know if China manufacture cars or not.

But I'm sure if they did, my Nigeria people won't patronise them..

Coz if there's one thing Nigerians like more than sex is living..

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by stefanweeks: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Shey Na Dem do jubrin too?

grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by seanfer(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
internationalman:

I crate of Orijin for you Boss

38 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by AutoReportNG: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
internationalman:

LOL... but they do, GAC Motors are China and the lists are endless. I won't mention names before they attack me

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by R0ckefeller: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
falcon01:
they dont care at all
at all lol I once watched a program where a German industry representative specifically say china is one of there major problem.

14 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by internationalman(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:

LOL... but they do, GAC Motors are China and the lists are endless. I won't mention names before they attack me
Never heard of it before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Laju1234: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
China and imitation are 5&6

They copy without shame angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
To be "manufactured" soon at an Innoson Motor Vehicle shop near you grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by femmix112(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
how much sef
one guy uses this car in
My compound so it even china made
mtheeew
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by OCTAVO: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by edekiphilip(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
China have been straightforwardly copying everything that have worked in the develop world..it will be difficult for them to be ahead, because their 20yrs plan is to be like some country of today

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by lilkech(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
edekiphilip:
China have been straightforwardly copying everything that have worked in the develop world..it will be difficult for them to be ahead, because their 20yrs plan is to be like some country of today

There’s nothing wrong in aspiring to be like another country so far that country is far better than you.

Wake me up when Nigeria starts producing toothpicks angry

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Darkseid(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
edekiphilip:
You probably don't know what you're saying. The best way to learn is to copy from others; I see China taking over the world in few years from now.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
These people no even fear. Dem even add Porsche design of steering join am. shocked undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
AutoReportNG:
When you thought you have seen it all, China kept spinning up surprises. This time around, China auto designers have gone an extra mile to copy and make a replica of Range Rover Sport.

This is not a Range Rover Sport. This is a Zotye T900 from China. Zotye is our favorite copycat brand. They copied the Macan and its prototype, they copied Mazda too and now they are also Ford’s friend. This time around, they have stepped up their game by going for Range Rover Sport.

Let's get a bit into the design mechanism, The proportions are exactly the same so also is the size which seems to be the same as well. Zotye hasn’t released any specifications yet, but on their earlier clones, they stayed very close to the originals’ size.

Going by the car's specifications, the car seems most similar to the patent drawings we saw earlier on, but with some minor adjustments. The car’s name is expected to be Zotye T900. The codename is L10. Power will come from a 2.0 turbo with 230 hp and 350 Nm, mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox.

The interior is somewhat more unique having a blend of Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, and Range Rover.

Interestingly, the touch screen shows the instrument panel and the touchscreen. Materials look rather nice, wood and leather very classy. Recent Zotye’s all have decent looking interiors, they have made a lot of progress there in recent years.

The Zotye T900 is expected to launch on the Chinese car market in early 2019. Price will start around 170.000 yuan or $23,400 which is 8.5million naira. For comparison, Range Rover Sport starts at 1.02 million yuan, and that’s $149,000 when converted to naira is 54.2million naira

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Dominique

I am sure it comes with either a 1.6 ltr or 2.0 ltr engine.

4 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Almaiga: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
AutoReportNG:

If you know, you know. grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by ajalawole(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
lol
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
God bless China
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by iambabaG: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dear IPOB,
Was it was China that facilitated the conversation of Jubrin to Buhari?

Very darft lot!

3 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by innobets(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oboy.. The car go make sence..

South Korean HYUNDAI is not a bad brand

This will be more like it grin

For people that loves cheap things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Soulsymbol99: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chinko and duplication be like 5 n 6 grin if e no Be range e no fit be like range cool
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by mumihaja(f): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
How much? let me slay with it in my village this Christmas after that i enter public transport and return to the city

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by islandmoon: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
they have Landwind X7 before now

11 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by ipobarethieves: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
and d back like toyota suv
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
stefanweeks:
Shey Na Dem do jubrin too?

grin

lol...jibril of heaven or Sudan
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by homirefacuny(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Source:

$23k... Mhen they will give some brands a good run for their money o. China aye angry grin
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow
8.9m

Vz original 54m

Buy it
Pay another chinese company to put rang rover logo for me

Bring it to naija
Put it on nairaland
.full option.

Price 31m

Cashout

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by sylva1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
China and their funny product names. Which one is Zotye T900?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Uber Driver Spotted In Lagos Discharging Her Duty Happily. Photos / Thieves Stealing Toyota, Lexus Vehicles Using Key Fob 'Relay' / Facts About Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.