Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... (1400 Views)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by GenBloodykiIler: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
uses of gworo

a. for production of dyes

b. for medicinal use

c. for invoking evil spirits or ancestors

d. for leisure chewing

in conclusion gworo selling is a good business befitting for some nairalanders because it can also serve as job opportunity for the jobless.

how to sell gworo :

a. spread your gworo and sprinkle water on it

b. package it on a wheel barrow

c. booom off to the streets.

thanks.

I still remain the same guy you don't wanna mess with grin

cc

passingshot
midolian
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
barcanista
Mogidi
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
truckpusher
Beremx cheesy

come and learn the latest way to improve our already down economy.

Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by temitemi1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Take the gworo to our president jarey grin
GenBloodykiIler:
uses of gworo

a. for production of dyes

b. for medicinal use

c. for invoking evil spirits or ancestors

d. for leisure chewing

in conclusion gworo selling is a good business befitting for some nairalanders because it can also serve as job opportunity for the jobless.

how to sell gworo :

a. spread your gworo and sprinkle water on it

b. package it on a wheel barrow

c. booom off to the streets.

thanks.

I still remain the same guy you don't wanna mess with grin

cc

passingshot
midolian
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
barcanista
Mogidi
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
truckpusher
Beremx cheesy

come and learn the latest way to improve our already down economy.
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by kelechi50: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
The longest journey starts with the first step guys
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by GenBloodykiIler: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Take the gworo to our president jarey grin

am just giving a tutorial on gworo selling business

i can give you connections of some members nairaland gworo sellers association NGSA
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by dunkem21(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by opeaceo: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Some peeps take this hate speech too far...
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by temitemi1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Baba let's leave the business for them in the north jarey cool
GenBloodykiIler:

am just giving a tutorial on gworo selling business

i can give you connections of some members nairaland gworo sellers association NGSA
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by GenBloodykiIler: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let's leave the business for them in the north jarey cool

ok that's why am giving out the full tutorial here at least to make so gworo sellers and potential gworo sellers here useful to the economy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by GenBloodykiIler: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
opeaceo:
Some peeps take this hate speech too far...
which hate speech?
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by opeaceo: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
which hate speech?
and why do you wanna know
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by temitemi1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin
GenBloodykiIler:

ok that's why am giving out the full tutorial here at least to make so gworo sellers and potential gworo sellers here useful to the economy cheesy
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by GenBloodykiIler: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
opeaceo:

and why do you wanna know

Because am attracted to your dp and you know i love ladies kiss
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by opeaceo: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Because am attracted to your dp and you know i love ladies kiss
Haaan, I never knew. In plain words, I hope this "hate" ends on NL.
Re: How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... by GenBloodykiIler: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
opeaceo:

Haaan, I never knew. In plain words, I hope this "hate" ends on NL.

kiss

(1) (Reply)

The South South People- Beautiful, Blessed, Diverse. / How Hon. Doris Uboh Escaped From USA / CCT: Saraki Pays Social Media Users To Attack Buhari, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.