Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War (2893 Views)

Graphics Images: Traders Want Ambode To Wade Into Ile-epo Market Mayhem / How Kolanut (gworo) Selling Can Help In Sustaining The Poor Economy Of... / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by GworoChewinMaga: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
What exactly are our interest in Syria?

The middle east has always been a no-go area for Nigeria as we have rightfully remained neutral in the affairs of that region.

By attending a Conference in London over Syria what exactly is Nigeria set to gain?

Over the years successive administrations have rightfully steered clear of the middle east and our stance of remaining neutral has always been observed up till now.

Remember how we abstained from voting on a separate state of Palestine with Jerusalem as it's capital? And how many muslims in Nigeria considered this an act of betrayal and sign of the last administration siding with the "zionist" state? The misguided bigots in the north never bothered to review our history of neutrality in the middle east but where quick to jump in and use it as a sign of an anti muslim agenda by the Jonathan govt.

Now if I may ask, what is Nigeria's business in the sectarian conflict in Syria?

Does this have anything to do with the recently announced Saudi Sunni coalition which listed Nigeria as part of the evil axis?

Why must our foreign policy shift from neutrality in the middle east all of a sudden all because we have a fundamental muslim fanatic in office?

He has already messed up our economy by meddling with affairs of the CBN and ministry of finance to which he has no clue; now he is set to mess up our foreign policy and risk putting us smack in the middle of a foolish Islamic sectarian civil war.

Is Nigeria under the gworo master going to recognise the Islamic State? Because if Nigeria is to foolishly and blindly follow the saudis path then I expect Buhari to be one of the first African leaders outside Sudan to formally recognise ISIS if a deal is brokered for the establishment of a separate region within Syria for the Caliphate.

Dunce.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
U have a point OP!

Buhari loves Aleppo!

14 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by mcee1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op, Gidin uwarka. Arne kawai. angry
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by GworoChewinMaga: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
mcee1:

And a merry lent fasting to you too.

3 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by pharmagba: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ops, kindly ensure you use word that will show us you are cerebral and enlighten.
I was almost thinking you have some point only to discover hatred and sentiment.
In international politics you don't seat on the fence, you take a position and that tells others your strength,
Seating on the fence is defeatist, cowardly and tells others you are inconsequential.

10 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by GworoChewinMaga: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
I
pharmagba:
Use word that will show us you are cerebral and enlighten.
I was almost thinking you have some point only to discover hatred and sentiment.
In international politics you don't seat on the fence, you take a position and that tells others your strength,
Seating on the fence is defeatist, cowardly and tells others you are inconsequential.

What interests do we have in Syria?

You have a myriad of problems back home that you neglect only to throw your dead weight on a foolish cause

Again, I ask; what interest do we have in Syria?

By aligning with the Saudis does that not put us in direct opposition to Russia, China and Iran?

Are these 3 nations not of very vital importance to us in our economy?

The Russians and Iranians rejected any talk of oil cuts which has very devastating consequences for our economy.

As for the Chinnese they have since dumped Nigeria after this administration came on board and will use economic sanctions against us.at the end of the day it is only the soon to be declared bankrupt sharia banks of the Gulf that this administration is depending on by making this foolish diplomatic blunder.

Just 3 days back the president spoke on Libya. Wherin he re echoed the ISIS threat on Europe forgetting the arms that flow from that country into Nigeria.

This administration is teleguided by sectarian sentiments only and that is why we are foolishly towing behind Saudi Arabia.

This is foolishness of the highest order that will have serious negative consequences in both the short and long terms.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by pharmagba: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
I

What interests do we have in Syria?
Now let be school you first before I give you reasons
1- the west, majorly Americans in 2011, decided to oust some leaders of nations and decided to put as a protests by the populace
2-the succeeded Libya and Egypt and to some extent in Tunisa and syria
3- the Syrian govt having seen how great leaders like Ghadaffi and Mubarak had been dragged on the floor, killed and humiliated decided to quel the protest in its country using force.
4-since then the west had continued to supply weapon and support to oust the president till it now turned into inter tribal war

What does Nigeria stand to gain or what is Nigeria saying
1-the west should stop every covert action to oust leaders of Nations
2-the west should stop inducing hatred and war including covertly supplying arms and ammunition for people to kill themselves. A typical case is libya
3-the west should stop destroying nations that they feel is emerging into stronger nation eg libya
4- every nation cannot practice America democracy let each has its model that will sustain growth and development

Finally Nigeria cannot stand and watch, an adage says the broom used for dealing with the first wife is still around. The aftermath of invasion of libya, see what the country has turned to with arms flying around africa
What we are simply saying is that this is not right

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by GworoChewinMaga: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
pharmagba:

1- the west, majorly Americans in 2011, decided to oust some leaders of nations and decided to put as a protests by the populace
3- the Syrian govt having seen how great leaders like Ghadaffi and Mubarak had been dragged on the floor, killed and humiliated decided to quel the protest in its country using force.
4-since then the west had continued to supply weapon and support to oust the president till it now turned into inter tribal war

2-the west should stop inducing hatred and war including covertly supplying arms and ammunition for people to kill themselves. A typical case is libya
3-the west should stop destroying nations that they feel is emerging into stronger nation eg libya
4- every nation cannot practice America democracy let each has its model that will sustain growth and development

Finally Nigeria cannot stand and watch, an adage says the broom used for dealing with the first wife is still around. The aftermath of invasion of libya, see what the country has turned to with arms flying around africa

He is not there to give support to Shiite Assad but to throw weight on the Saudis agenda to oust Assad.

All that crap you posted is pure bullsh1t.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Achuwa1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pmb already has multile problem in Nigeria tht he cannot finish even after his regime.,,
so i clearly state here tht he has no business attending tht syria conflict resolution or whatever they call it in uk, coz world powers were using syria to test their latest military hardware & we arent in tht class yet,
. Unless maybe he went to london for medics & used tht as an excuse so tht wailers wount wail @ him tht he is medically not fit to rule

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by pharmagba: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

He is not there to give support to Shiite Assad but to throw weight on the Saudis agenda to oust Assad.

All that crap you posted is pure bullsh1t.

The conference is purely assistance to Syria not supporting Assad or not. The humanitian crisis in Syria is escalating by the day.
Hope you listened to our President speech, saying military option may not be the way out.
Now to the Saudi, Iran, Russia and China you mentioned. We know the Saudis are boy boy to America any day hence their stand is predictable. The Russian and Iranian are already in for president Assad. The Chinese are quite but we know they will stand with Russia
Now or benefits from this countries
Look China can never look down on Nigeria please ease that from your mind. In China they produce more than they need, with our population and size they have a home and lover in us in terms of everything technology, construction, production and finished goods.
Be sure of one thing if you have your money Russian will sell weapon,it will damn the UN and anybody. Yes Russia is part of UN but everybody knows russia.

1 Like

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by GworoChewinMaga: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2016
pharmagba:

The conference is purely assistance to Syria not supporting Assad or not. The humanitian crisis in Syria is escalating by the day.
Hope you listened to our President speech, saying military option may not be the way out.
Now to the Saudi, Iran, Russia and China you mentioned. We know the Saudis are boy boy to America any day hence their stand is predictable. The Russian and Iranian are already in for president Assad. The Chinese are quite but we know they will stand with Russia
Look China can never look down on Nigeria please ease that from your mind. In China they produce more than they need, with our population and size they have a home and lover in us in terms of everything technology, construction, production and finished goods.
Be sure of one thing if you have your money Russian will sell weapon,it will damn the UN and anybody. Yes Russia is part of UN but everybody knows russia.

Abeg!

The conference that was organised within the UN for IDPs in the northeast fleeing boko haram, he did not attend and his media handlers dismissed it as a low level meeting.

Is it this one concerning Syria that concerns us in Nigeria?

Did he even bother to comensurate with the relatives of the killed 86 Dalori villagers before jetting out?

Charity begins at home!

He should fix his house first before going to fix others.

The way and manner he treated the parents of the Chibok girls nko?
Abeg forget all this hypocrisy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by mrjangaweed: 4:49am On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Flexherbal(m): 5:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Peace is the absence of war!
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by ishiamu(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by themilanway(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2016
pharmagba:

I think you have schooled him enough,on his behalf and his fellow block heads and tribal bigot fools,I say thank you.
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by GworoChewinMaga: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2016
themilanway:

I think you have schooled him enough,on his behalf and his fellow block heads and tribal bigot fools,I say thank you.

Look at this fan retailer

Abeg park from here if you have nothing to contribute

14 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Godjone(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Facts!

When we say baba is a dullard, some zombies will call for our heads. This country is in the wrong hand at the moment.

With huge economic and social challenges at home, the junketter in chief is globe-trotting and dipping fingers into affairs that got nothing to do with Nigeria.

This malam na real maga oooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by themilanway(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Look at this fan retailer

Abeg park from here if you have nothing to contribute

I know you are a dunce and nuisance,please stop confirming it.
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by abacrested(f): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2016
themilanway:

if this his his understanding of Syria politics then he needs to re schooled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by abacrested(f): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you junket the whole world giving the impression everything is well while Nigerians are dying every day because of a president who sees all as almajiris.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Scholes007(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2016
pharmagba:
Ops, kindly ensure you use word that will show us you are cerebral and enlighten.
see this guy o. What is neutrality in international politics? If china seek to be neutral in a situation, then that means cowardice right?
You seek to be neutral primarily if a situation is of no interest to you. You should have told him the interest of Nigeria in that if you feel you are celebral and enlighten as you claim

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Ola17: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2016
themilanway:

So your president conveniently left the mindless carnage going on in the North coupled with the crashing economy to offer 'help' to Syria?

Between Nigeria and Syria who needs help more? Or are Syrians more valuable than Nigerians?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by themilanway(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Ola17:

So your president conveniently left the mindless carnage going on in the North coupled with the crashing economy to offer 'help' to Syria?

Between Nigeria and Syria who needs help more? Or are Syrians more valuable than Nigerian?

We know you guys don't care about the north so stop fooling yoursel.
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by themilanway(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2016
abacrested:
if this his his understanding of Syria politics then he needs to re schooled

I dare you to prove him wrong,me inclusive.Until then I will take you serious.
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Ola17: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2016
themilanway:

We know you guys don't care about the north so stop fooling yoursel.
Who do you mean by 'you guys '

So if 'you guys' don't care about the North, the Northerners also doesn't care about themselves?
Wow!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by olafum1(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2016
mcee1:
Answer the OP's question.

3 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by themilanway(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Ola17:

Who do you mean by 'you guys '

So if 'you guys' don't care about the North, the Northerners also doesn't care about themselves?
Wow!

You don't care about the north stop acting like you do.
Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by olafum1(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2016
I'm not a wailer but I support OP on this

4 Likes

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Nicur: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2016
pharmagba:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by Nicur: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Abeg!

The conference that was organised within the UN for IDPs in the northeast fleeing boko haram, he did not attend and his media handlers dismissed it as a low level meeting.

Is it this one concerning Syria that concerns us in Nigeria?

Did he even bother to comensurate with the relatives of the killed 86 Dalori villagers before jetting out?

Charity begins at home!

He should fix his house first before going to fix others.

The way and manner he treated the parents of the Chibok girls nko?
Abeg forget all this hypocrisy.
my brother it's obvious you are discussing with a ZOMBIE, a ZOMBIE is a ZOMBIE, just don't waste your energy anymore.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War by drss(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2016
pharmagba:
wat is dis one saying so d act of neutrality adopted by some countries during d cold war was an act of cowardise

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Touching Letter Bush Snr Left To Bill Clinton At The White House. / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape / Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.