Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? (2006 Views)

Type Of Biz / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by micox: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
nairalander'z plz am hoping 2 here 4rm u guyz
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by grownaira: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
micox:

If you want your money to work for you, you can invest in a company that will pay you 7.5 percent of your invested sum monthly, and you get your invested sun back whenever you need it.
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by kennyman2000(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
As a military personnel, u've got so many biz to venture into. Just that, u've not been observant since all these while.

You can venture into any kind of business, just that, u'll have to put away your profession i.e you wont let people know u're a military personnel at all so as not to scare business partner or potential customers away cos nobody pray to see the wrath of a military personnel if anything should go wrong..

The best business u can go for as per my experience is ''commercial transport''

Get a bus, look for a driver to handle it and let him deliver everyday to you.

Why do i say u should go for the commercial transport

Those drivers are always careful in their dealings when it comes to handling a property of a military personnel. Hence they wont want to mess up with you like they always do to civilians and this increases your chances of making it quick in that area.

If you think you can also handle the driving yourself. Why not go for it? You wont have problem with all these law enforcement agencies and all those agberos. Hence the tendency of making it quick in that line. The aspect that'll incur expenses is the bus repair/maintenance aspect.

All the best..

2 Likes

Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by YerYer: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2015
micox:

In this high crime era, have u thought about starting up a Security Agency where you train people to be security agents with license to carry a gun? Gun training and self defense classes. Get contracts with private companies where u can link them with trained security personnel for protection.

Start a shooting range where average folks would pay just to shoot live rounds.

If you are fit, u can even open your own gym and hold daily classes.

Goodluck
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2015
YerYer:

In this high crime era, have u thought about starting up a Security Agency where you train people to be security agents with license to carry a gun? Gun training and self defense classes. Get contracts with private companies where u can link them with trained security personnel for protection.

Goodluck

Exactly what I had in Mind.
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by micox: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
nice 1 guyz....I still nid more
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by Brownzola(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good day sir, hope the morale is high. It good you seek advice here. Very good. Let me use this opportunity to introduce the business I do to you. It's called plan B. While your work is called Plan A. Plan B is the business that will not actually need your attention before you will make additional income from it. Try and add me on whatapp or call for better talk. 07035071971. Believe me, I have been able to introduce the same business to at least two military men and they are doing very fine in it. I only want to show you the opportunity anyway the rest is your choice. Let's talk. Abidemi Blessing Kayode is my name on facebook you can also add me to see how real I am. Have a night rest

1 Like

Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by tundeontop: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
When you're supposed to be in Sambisa fighting those monkeys (in human flesh)

Modified
I catch you today...

You'll surely get help here, I trust nairalanders,
But be careful of GNLD marketers they are criminals

Sign....... Your homeboy
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by tundeontop: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
YerYer:

Goodluck
Bro
You think private security can be allowed to handle gun in this country?
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by micox: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
tundeontop:
When you're supposed to be in Sambisa fighting those monkeys (in human flesh)

Modified
I catch you today...

You'll surely get help here, I trust nairalanders,
But be careful of GNLD marketers they are criminals

Sign....... Your homeboy

lolz
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Brownzola:
Good day sir, hope the morale is high. It good you seek advice here. Very good. Let me use this opportunity to introduce the business I do to you. It's called plan B. While your work is called Plan A. Plan B is the business that will not actually need your attention before you will make additional income from it. Try and add me on whatapp or call for better talk. 07035071971. Believe me, I have been able to introduce the same business to at least two military men and they are doing very fine in it. I only want to show you the opportunity anyway the rest is your choice. Let's talk. Abidemi Blessing Kayode is my name on facebook you can also add me to see how real I am. Have a night rest
Why not expose the information here.
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
As a security personnel, there many business opportunity for you. You can be a consultant on security. You can start importing Security gadgets. You can get a truck and start transporting peoples goods for a fee.
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by steve10(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
I will suggest u go into importation of army boot and uniform, as a barrack Boy I observe that solders likes foreign army uniforms .
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by Toosure70: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
selling Raffles and bullets
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by legalalien(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Greetings Sir, I know your morale is high.
I have 2 major investment that on the long run would generate income but no 1 knows how much and what type of investment you are looking at.
Please look at my topics on:
1. Dredging investment opportunity in ibeju-lekki Lagos

2. How to Secure your expanse of land through SECURED sponsorship. Prime location at free trade zone

Would be looking forward to your response so try to read them coz you'd be enlightened.

Thank me later
Stephen
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by anigbogukelvin(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Investments are our hope for the future. When gotten right you get back a secured future in return, were you labour less and earn well as you upgrade and or maintain a standard of living.
My company knows you have laboured and you need some rest as you get continuous alert of quick and high ROI. We offer you an irrefuseable assured opportunity.
Call me up +2347038358859.
Regards
Mr Kelvin.
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by anigbogukelvin(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Investments are our hope for the future. When gotten right you get back a secured future in return, were you labour less and earn well as you upgrade and or maintain a standard of living.
My company knows you have laboured and you need some rest as you get continuous alert of quick and high ROI. "We work, you get the benefits"
We offer you an irrefuseable assured opportunity.
Call me up +2347038358859.
Email: contactkelani@gmail.com

Regards
Mr Kelvin.
Re: AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? by rhames(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
if i could suggest one biz for the military man in the forum, it will be investment for the long term in stocks and bonds and possibly establish a small scale industry like a bakery or a small bottled water plant.

however will you have the time to manage it or will your wife do that? whatever the case understand that the first three years of establishing a business is critical to the survival of that business. if you decide to hire someone to manage it, two things will suffice. you will need to supervise that person and be able to pay him well, which the bane of most Nigerian employers.

In stocks however you can be earning dividends but investments in them should be directed to well managed and time tested companies. From my experience, these companies have given me the best returns on investment since over ten years through bonuses and dividends.

Nestle Plc
First Bank Plc
Lafarge Wapco
UACN
Nahco Aviance
Total
Mobil

good luck

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Charging Customers N200 For "Electronic Transfer Levy" / Pos Software Features And Prices / Professional Bead Makers Can Check In HERE!!! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.