Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read (893 Views)

A Photo Of When Col. Sambo Dasuki Arrested General Buhari In 1985 / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by RepEnugu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
LATE COL.ADEKUNLE DURING AN INTERVIEW....
ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.
STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?
ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.
STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.
ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.
STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?
ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry! The End.
Adekunle's son wrote an account of his father's military career in a biography titled
The Nigeria-Biafra Letters: A Soldier's Story.
He died on 13 September 2014 and was buried in AJEGUNLE, Lagos.
It will be recalled that the late col.adekunle died a pauper after battling with aids,stroke,diabetes,cancer,mental disorder and syphilis erus....
DISCUSS
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by ladyF(f): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Haaaa the sicknesses he battled with plenty o RIP

1 Like

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by davidihno1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Y all the sickness na
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by dialfa: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
i will piss on his grave before i leave this world

1 Like

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by RepEnugu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Haaaa the sicknesses he battled with plenty o RIP
my lady hope by rip you mean REST IN PISS?
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by cleatoris: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Adekunle was the bravest soldier in the history of Nigeria. The ibos, more than anyone else, will attest to that.

7 Likes

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by RepEnugu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
cleatoris:
Adekunle was the bravest soldier in the history of Nigeria. The ibos, more than anyone else, will attest to that.
bravest? I don't think so.....
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by cleatoris: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
bravest? I don't think so.....
Ask around.

7 Likes

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by tucky200(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.
STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?
STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.
ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.
ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry! The End.
Adekunle's son wrote an account of his father's military career in a biography titled
It will be recalled that the late col.adekunle died a pauper after battling with aids,stroke,diabetes,cancer,mental disorder and syphilis erus....
DISCUSS
Another hate message

1 Like

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
All this because of One Nigeria
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Not all mumus are yo**bas, but ALL yo**bas are mumus undecided
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by coolzeal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
The 3.6 million innocent Igbo women, children and men that lost their lives will forever destroy, haunt and torment their lives and generation to generation to come.. On Biafra we stand.
Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by asala1: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2015
I love this interview, just straight to the point no messing around. That is war for you!

2 Likes

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by abduljabbar4(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2015
dialfa:
i will piss on his grave before i leave this world
What are you waiting for? I have already turned the grave of ojukwu into a toilet

2 Likes

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2015
RepEnugu:

DISCUSS
Adekunle lived in Lagos, in a neighborhood packed with the very same Igbo people he promised to genocide. grin grin

Not forgetting that Gowon and his sycophants quickly dissociated from Adekunle for over 40 years.

Karma is a b*tch.

1 Like

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:50am On Aug 14, 2015
RepEnugu:
DISCUSS

Adekunle had a open casket funeral....and was viewed by the public.

Ojukwu did not have a open casket burial. Do you want to know why?

Go and check the type of funeral given to AIDS victims....you will understand why the public were not allowed to see Ojukwu body in death.

4 Likes

Re: Remebering Col.adekunle A Must Read by ndupaul: 5:04am On Aug 14, 2015
And people still call it 'civil war' all in an attempt to keep the biggest lie of the last century "the Nigerian nation" told by the British.

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Talks With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – Buhari / PHOTOS:Chief Ayiri Emami,Tinubu,Fayose Honored At Legendary Hollywood Theatre / Bayelsa Apc Primary: Group Releases Video Showing Oshiomhole “lied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.