Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

YORUBA HONOUR OR NOTHING ELSE. How Much Does It Cost To Run For Office. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA HONOUR OR NOTHING ELSE. How Much Does It Cost To Run For Office. (8979 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: YORUBA HONOUR OR NOTHING ELSE. How Much Does It Cost To Run For Office. by Looklike2: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
youngies , it show how stupid you are. this is person is the most honest yorubaman , i have found in years. i think yorubas have found thier leader.

he is bold enough to face authority. is the bankole who watch his people cheated and do nothing. or the senators who are stupid. youngies you are a slowpoke like all your other northerner.

we igbos need to found a leader like this to claim 2011.
Re: YORUBA HONOUR OR NOTHING ELSE. How Much Does It Cost To Run For Office. by youngies(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2009
Looklike2:

youngies , it show how stupid you are. this is person is the most honest yorubaman , i have found in years. i think yorubas have found thier leader.

he is bold enough to face authority. is the bankole who watch his people cheated and do nothing. or the senators who are stupid. youngies you are a slowpoke like all your other northerner.

we igbos need to found a leader like this to claim 2011.

I am laughing in Masai . . .you are not even corhorent enough to warrant a response
Re: YORUBA HONOUR OR NOTHING ELSE. How Much Does It Cost To Run For Office. by tpia: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Cartoons - That is not a Joke !!!!!! / How Ken Saro-Wiwa Was Framed / BREAKING!! The Owner Of REMITA Has Been Discovered!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.