Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? (614 Views)

The Family And Adult Education / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2015
I have always believed that life can be better than what we have now in Nigeria, then the unbelievable that will make the above statement a reality, happened.

Indeed if you can conceive a dream in your mind, it can actually become a reality.

Family life for the average Nigerian is not enviable!

Those two items mentioned above (HEALTH & WEALTH) is the last you will find in 90% of the nigerian families today.

But where there is a will there is a way!

I would rather say "where there is a dream there is always a solution"

Today in Nigeria, a new mindset is setting apart a new group of Nigerians & this new mindset is making them HEALTHY & WEALTHY at the same time.

I'm sure anyone reading this is wondering, what the new mindset is.

Simply stated; it is: THINK OTHERS FIRST- We call it TOF.

A platform was gotten, &many lives are being transformed.

Ladies & gentlemen, may I introduce to you a multinational organization from Malaysia, that is partnering with us in changing the family life in Nigeria- CNI - Creative Network IInternational.

The adopted model being used is- "BE COMPASSIONATE ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE OUR PRODUCTS TO FAMILY & FRIENDS AFTER TASTING IT & GET PAID A REFERRAL FEE FOR LIFE"

You will discover upon visiting their Nigerian website address I will give you a link to now, that it is driven by a Network Marketing concept, but don't shut your mind yet until you've gone through.

You have heard about the success of the nations called the "ASIAN TIGERS" -nations like; SOUTH KOREA, MALAYSIA, THAILAND,:CHINA, INDONESIA, SINGAPORE. Network Marketing was & is still the secret behind their success.

This is a marketing model that can make a nobody like a fresh corper compete with established organizations & survive.

If you want more details after visiting their site, give me a shout at my signature.

See www.cni-nigeria.com for more details.
Re: Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? by jamex93(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? by tpiah2: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Why not post it here .

Malaysia IS a very wealthy and healthy country btw.
Re: Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:54am On Aug 14, 2015
tpiah2:
Why not post it here .

Malaysia IS a very wealthy and healthy country btw.

Whatsapp me for more details. Don't get banned here for advertising.
Re: Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? by tpiah2: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2015

I said post the details here.

Is the false advertising coming from you?
Re: Making The Family Healthy & Wealthy: How? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is no false advertising.

Hope you'll understand it here.

For pessimist like you, see the details.

(1) (Reply)

She Shared It With Her Mother! Awww! / Don't Run Out Of Cash This Festive Season / I Lose Focus When Reading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.