Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss (15341 Views)

Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC / Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Ddonoflife(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
kulobyno:
G
for goat
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by CreampieAngela(f): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
D
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by idongesit88: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Pdp de is time 4 evrytin, it was ur 2 stop ACTING

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by espn(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
likila:

may leaders like buhari and tinubu govern you forever. amen.
amen..not retards like GEj

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by kenedy175(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Is that so ?

Next please!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by jemir000: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
abeg make dis man go sleep...everybody was tired of PDP..even me...but now, am beginning to regret dis duara retard...my Youwin program...he doesn't want to do it again...no direction...or maybe in the fullness of time...4 yrs time...HOPE PARTY AND KOWA...I would have voted for you guys oooo
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by front247: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
U people are still crying over split milk. I pity u people d truth is that d masses were fed up wit pdp it was not caused by any body

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2015
phlemzy:
A prayer of uninterrupted Change!!! A prayer of reduced looting,functional refineries, increasing power generation, etc. I feel your love for Naija. May we never go back to the dark days of those big-bellied million looting Chieftains of the People Deceiving Party.
good grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by persius555(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
The once largest political party in Africa gradually being reduced to a house without members. Wonders shall never end.
Pdp was never a political party, it was more of a gathering of political vultures and hyenas. Have you seen hyenas and vultures devour preys down to carcasses? Nigerians, we are too tough and smart to be someone's carcass.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Seamareggae(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Please kindly tell me How many apc leaders that are ready to serve d Nation n not their pockets.
Buhari, Osibanjo,.... I would continue when you list just 2 from that deadly party of yours called pdp...
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by strongerthaneva(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Please kindly tell me How many apc leaders that are ready to serve d Nation n not their pockets.
Dis man u don wake from ur sleep abi..Man if not all many okay..we can never be worst and more worst like the tanoids,PDP maggots,and all bigotry leaders in PDP..Down down down una just dey go oo..na only una waka come and na only una go waka go..
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by engrhorla(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2015
I trust d Lagos boy 2 answer lyk

'd present pdp exco in Lag were put thr by Tinubu'

grin cheesy angry grin wink
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by ojnnaco(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2015
We call it medicine after burial
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Smooyis(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Crying after spilled milk.
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by fasbat(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2015
phlemzy:
A prayer of uninterrupted Change!!! A prayer of reduced looting,functional refineries, increasing power generation, etc. I feel your love for Naija. May we never go back to the dark days of those big-bellied million looting Chieftains of the People Deceiving Party.
amen o, I ve been using 25 litres of petrol for 3 weeks now, d same quantity dt normally take me 10 days in PDP years! Ha,eleda mi ati awon Iran mi ti onbo ko ni je ki PDP gbe ori soke mo, ni Ola Inaitana kali kaosari,falosi robika.....ati beebe lo!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by reuben79: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
likila:

may leaders like buhari and tinubu govern you forever. amen.
yes ooooooo....d greatest achievmt of tinubu in lagos state is creation of
37 local goverment,either federal goverment aprove it or not people are working dere and dey are collecting dere salary.we can't never 4get tinubu 4 dat in lagos st
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015
I think pdp should stop this blame game and concentrate on being an opposition party abeg

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Swaggzkid: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Bode ain't the only betraying fellow. . . .

Won't mention any name . .those who know, knows
GM
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Swaggzkid: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Bode ain't the only betraying fellow. . . .

Won't mention any name . .those who know, knows
GM
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Nayok(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2015
The recent crash in lagoon is that of fdf and their fellow wailers grin
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Benzzle: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Barcanista come and defend your god

Cc firefire truckpusher temi1temi1 and other thugs and tout (children of anger) grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
In bode george voice...blame it on tinubu

Buhaahahahaha yes ooo TINUBUPHOBIA
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by brenister10: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Swagk101:
PDP never see anything, infact I'm loving this change-temitemi1 cheesy
Leave temitemi and all the wailing wailers alone... Na jealousy dey waya them
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by olalat(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
See, we are talkg abt SW here where many parties had been tested overtime. Frm AD 2 PDP 2 AC, ACN, LP nd so on. People knw d diff guy. Though non of them is saint but vision nd performance level is diff. Its only in Lag dt we hv only one party ruling since nd it remains role model to many states despite d imperfection of d leaders. I tink its high time u embrace intellectual dialogue.
temitemi1:
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by proxillin(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Bode George my hero.

He helped us defeat PDP.

My hero my hero
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by shaddoww: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Please who has seen Doyin Okupe.? The political 'Abobaku "of Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by emamos: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Ciscogod:
Bode George has not contested any election before. I don't know why he's the party chairman. We have other lagos chieftains capable for that position.

Thou he impose agbaje on them. To be candle agbage was the best for PDP as at that time, if it was obanikoro, ambode and tinubu won't spend more on advert.
typo....
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Ephemmm: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Blaming every member of their party for their defeat. From Okupe, to FFK to PEJ to Olisah Metuh to GEJ himself and now Bode George...,..RIP PDP.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Ebukaokeke25: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Cry some more PDP.As a matter of fact, d remaining part of d party would die of heart failure or rot away in Nigerian prisons b4 2015 runs out.
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by jelal007(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Lmao.....see these babies throwing tantrums around. Its a pity. It seems like Nigerians will have to play the role of the opposition,seeing that these kids are just interested in ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC / Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.