Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss (15343 Views)

Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC / Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by HungerBAD: 2:48am On Aug 14, 2015
The acting Chairman of the Lagos State Peoples Democratic Party, Kamaldeen Olorunoje, has accused a former National Deputy Chairman of the party, Chief Bode George, of contributing to the party’s defeat in in the state.

Olorunoje, who is the acting chairman of the party after the suspension of the substantive chairman, Capt. Tunji Shelle (retd.), said this during a press conference in Lagos on Thursday.

He said George imposed several candidates on the party which ultimately affected the party’s chances.

Olorunoje said the six House of Representatives seats and eight House of Assembly seats which the party won in the last election were due to the efforts of the candidates and a few party leaders that put some mechanisms in place.

While reacting to the defection of several Lagos PDP chieftains to the All Progressives Congress, Olorunoje said, “Chief Babatunde Olorogun-Etti left, Dr. Yomi Finnih left, Chief Olorunfunmi Basorun. All these people left because of one person, Chief Bode George.

“We all come from Lagos Island. Olorogun-Etti is from Ward E3 while George is from E2. If as a leader you are losing people in your local government, it calls for questioning and Olorogun-Etti was in Chief George’s caucus.

“For Lagos State, his leadership has not yielded any fruit. I respect him a lot but a lot needs to be said. He must be able to embrace democracy. His attitude is due to his military training. For example, he imposes candidates on the party.

“Most of our candidates that won elections were supposed to have been replaced. Had they been replaced, we wouldn’t have won anything. Chief George even told one of them to run for councillorship. That person is a member of the House of Representatives today.”

On the legality of the suspension of Shelle, Olorunoje said the National Working Committee would have the last say. He, however, added that the members of the State Executive Committee had the power to suspend him.

He said the South-West chapter of the party had set up a panel to look into the issue.

Olorunoje said he was not representing a faction of the party but the entire organ of the party since members of the SWC had given him unanimous support. He, therefore, urged members of the public not to regard Shelle as the chairman of the party.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/bode-george-contributed-to-our-defeat-pdp-boss/

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Bishop4bella(m): 2:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Many people contributed to pdp defeat not only him.

I pray the party do not rise again until they have God fearing leaders who's ready to serve the Nation not pocket.

Amen.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Pavore9: 3:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Their cup of tea.

10 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by socialmediaman: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Bishop4bella:

I pray the party do not rise again until they have God fearing leaders who's ready to serve the Nation not pocket.

Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by divinehand2003(m): 3:30am On Aug 14, 2015
The once largest political party in Africa gradually being reduced to a house without members. Wonders shall never end.

27 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by sluk(m): 3:51am On Aug 14, 2015
good to hear about this.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by temitemi1(m): 3:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Please kindly tell me How many apc leaders that are ready to serve d Nation n not their pockets.
Bishop4bella:

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by likila: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Bishop4bella:

Amen.

may leaders like buhari and tinubu govern you forever. amen.

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by phlemzy: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2015
likila:

may leaders like buhari and tinubu govern you forever. amen.
A prayer of uninterrupted Change!!! A prayer of reduced looting,functional refineries, increasing power generation, etc. I feel your love for Naija. May we never go back to the dark days of those big-bellied million looting Chieftains of the People Deceiving Party.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Imortal001: 4:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Tolexander: 4:50am On Aug 14, 2015
It won't be surprising waking up tomorrow to read Bode George's response to what the Lagos PDP boss said.
Saying "Bola Tinubu caused Lagos PDP downfall, not me"

Since everything happening to him now on earth is as a result of Bola Tinubu's activities and existence.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by coolitempa(f): 4:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Watch Bode George's response.......he will soon say Tinubu orchestrated it all......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by boboLIL(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Past tense.....
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Elnino4ladies: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2015
In bode george voice...blame it on tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by handie(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
That's not my concern. My major concern is his continued stay in Nigeria when he had vowed to go on exile if Buhari wins. Bia, Bode George, what're u still doing in Nigeria? Chad and Niger are options just incase the Us, UK and France rejected ur visa application based on ur history. Our neighbors will accept u same way our African brothers(Sudan and Zimbabwe) will welcome u with open arms

18 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by free2ryhme: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2015
As his party blamed him for poor performance in the last elections in Lagos, he will in turn blame Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the cause of such failures as he always accuses Asiwaju of his failures in the past including imprisonment he suffered few years ago.

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Rilwayne001: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Blaming every member of their party for their defeat. From Okupe, to FFK to PEJ to Olisah Metuh to GEJ himself and now Bode George...,..RIP PDP.

23 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by jumobi1(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2015
There was no way APC could lose after Fashola. Agbaje was PDP's best candidate.

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Not only Bode George,but everybody on their team..
The master stroke is the non-performance of GEJ administration.

11 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Ciscogod(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Bode George has not contested any election before. I don't know why he's the party chairman. We have other lagos chieftains capable for that position.

Thou he impose agbaje on them. To be candle agbage was the best for PDP as at that time, if it was obanikoro, ambode and tinubu won't spend more on advert.

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by 1love4all: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Bishop4bella:

Amen.
Amen.
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Tonniey(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
This is what u get when u place ur party's life line on curupt individual

If u wanna reduce ur weight within 9 days and also treatment for erectile dysfunction click d link

https://www.nairaland.com/2519188/permanent-solution-male-errectile-disfuction

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by kulobyno: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Before nko he's an ex convict.
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by efilefun(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
And the wailing continues
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
really
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Swagk101(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
PDP never see anything, infact I'm loving this change-temitemi1 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by kliq(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
PDP Gone forever ,I mean forever...Wailers come make the "Song Cry" tongue

1 Like

Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by Ddonoflife(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Stop lamenting na
Re: Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss by philfrey08: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
I just booked space for nothing.....

undecided lagoon dey await una joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Launches School Farm Initiative Project (Photos) / Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics / Petrol Price Reduction Won’t Be Immediate, Says Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.