Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... (1410 Views)

Nigerian Rice And Beans Recipe / How To Make Okpehe Rice (palm Oil Rice) / Best Brands Of Nigerian Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... by MercyLady(f): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Please guys,
I am staying in Italy. Is it possible to import Yam, beans, Nigerian rice, palm oil and all those stuffs ... from Nigeria to Italy.
I miss those food here.
Have you ever thought of such like importing your food from your home country to where you stay here abroad now.
Are people doing that?
I am not used to the food here. I tried to learn to each Pizza, all to no avail, i couldn't, especially most of the German food. embarassed
I will appreciate your contribution to open my mind.
Re: I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... by murshid09(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2015
yes if u can market ur product there.if u need any local foods any food items i can convenietly source for u.just try to introduce what u intend doing to nigerians and local food restautarant.
Re: I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... by Farmersfarm(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
If you want to import to anywhere in the world you can contact me on 08028100266 either calling or whatsapor better still send me a mail at farmersfarmland@yahoo.com you can as well be a sole distributor of our local foods stuff over there in Italy and you can also extend to other european countries depending on your scopes. i will be expecting you as soon as posssible have a nice day.
Re: I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... by TUBLEZ(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
That will be a good business for u over there, u stand a chance to make money importing food stuffs no Europe and at the same time u will satisfy ur hunger for Nigerian food.. While others pay u big money to eat it.
For African foods stuffs, u can always bank on me anyday anytime

TUBLEZ AGRO FRESH
08034828586... WATSAP 08121680787

Re: I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
MercyLady:
Please guys,
I am staying in Italy. Is it possible to import Yam, beans, Nigerian rice, palm oil and all those stuffs ... from Nigeria to Italy.
I miss those food here.
Have you ever thought of such like importing your food from your home country to where you stay here abroad now.
Are people doing that?
I am not used to the food here. I tried to learn to each Pizza, all to no avail, i couldn't, especially most of the German food. embarassed
I will appreciate your contribution to open my mind.

Use nipost.... U will ps maybe 6 thousand Naira.
Re: I Want To Import Yam, Beans, Nigerian Rice, Palm Oil And All Those Stuffs ... by Bamijibig(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
This Oyebamiji Adebayo from Nissi food processing and we supply processed food e.g cassava/yam flour,beans flour,grinded ogbono,okra,egusi,dried/smoke fish,processed and treated ofada rice and others and other agricultural processed product to importer abroad in any country,we are looking forward to ready customer abroad. Contact us today to get this at a very cheap price @ 08166809069 or email us on bamijibig@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected / Anti-inflammatory Foods We All Need To Be Eating / The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.