Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) (936 Views)

Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 / 8 Amazing Facts About Lefties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) by nairaroot: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Nobody has counted them all but studies suggest between 10-30% of the world population is left-handed and among them are these top five lefties world renowned you really know.

There are lots of them, but If there is anyone that is left out you can add it.

After the 9/11 attacks, TV news shows kept showing the same stock video footage of Osama Bin Laden firing a rifle left-handed:

Left: US President Barack Obama signs the H.R. 1138 Sawtooth National Recreation Area and Jerry Peak Wilderness Additions Act with his left hand

Money: US billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates is left handed

South paw: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is a lefty

Leftie: Oprah Winfrey shows her preferred hand at the 87th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland Center

SEE MORE PHOTOS.

SOURCE: http://www.nairaroot.com/5-top-lefties/#.Vc1wwMiL3IU

Re: 5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) by divinehand2003(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Today should be acclaimed 'World left-handed day',
Me and my goons mi don turn leftie be that ooo,
enough money coming our way.
Re: 5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) by gabazin080(m): 6:00am On Aug 14, 2015
The list is sh*t without leo Messi
Re: 5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) by Ideyontop: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Often,its a site to behold for me when I see lefties doing some real stuff. Gods wonders!
Re: 5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) by Margauxluv(f): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2015
m also leftie buh Y do old ppl see dis act as a badt habit.. bside hand na hand.

lefties are genius.
Re: 5 Top World Renowned Lefties You Want To See.. (Pics) by Chestar5(f): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015
No one ever say its bad to be a leftie, what of we that use the two both right and left....that means we are weirdos wink

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lauryn Hill Arrives Lagos Ahead Of Her Sunday Concert / Psquare Involved In A Car Accident Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way Today / Name 3 Celebs You Don't Think Are Worthy Of Their Celeb Status, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.