Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! (1355 Views)

Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? / Ondo NYSC Copper, Nov batch? Serve With Us, Get 10-15k Stipend / NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Daveuy2011: 5:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Hi guys,

Let me show you how to invest in a company that develops apps.

There are three ways to come in. And they all paid guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest. You can make €35, €150 and €450 investing at different levels.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through Payoneer.Com once you register with them by opening an account. Payoneer.Com open account in dollars by default but immediately you register proceed to chat with an official to open the Euro account before you Debit Cards are shipped out. Business has never been made easy.

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish by investing. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa. Risky? Well the only risk here is you make nothing by investing nothing, a trial will convince you. If you have cash sitting in the bank doing nothing, here is your chance.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or call me on 0909 292 7173 or email divinenetworksltd@gmail.com . Only serious investors please, if you are not ready do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers

David
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by sluk(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2015
that is why it's called stipend and not salary
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by sluk(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2015
that is why it's called stipend
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Daveuy2011: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2015
sluk:
that is why it's called stipend

No dispute boss. But thanks for stressing it again.
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Daveuy2011: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
I like Nigerians, we are very curious people but how i wish we can convert that to step taking.

Some people have asked me, is it risky? Well the answer, like I commented earlier, is the only risk there is not coming in to start asap. As I am writing this I am number 2 in the whole of Africa that started or branched out from Europe, Asia and USA which gives us a huge market to explore. Imagine a guaranteed earning of 29.5% of investment for 12 months with opportunity to make more by referals.

Enough said, I am waiting for Youth Corpers with ingenuity stamped on their hearts, who are thinking in their minds how will I sustain myself after NYSC or how will I invest my savings and not spend it or I have a dream project and I need to multiply my savings? I was once there 13 years ago and I know what its like. Let me show you answers to these questions and more.

Well, you know what to do. Cheers
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by ladokuntlad(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Daveuy2011:
Hi guys,

There are three ways to come in. And they all paid guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest. You can make €35, €150 and €450 investing at different levels.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through Payoneer.Com once you register with them by opening an account. Payoneer.Com open account in dollars by default but immediately you register proceed to chat with an official to open the Euro account before you Debit Cards are shipped out. Business has never been made easy.

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish by investing. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa. Risky? Well the only risk here is you make nothing by investing nothing, a trial will convince you. If you have cash sitting in the bank doing nothing, here is your chance.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or call me on 0909 292 7173 or email divinenetworksltd@gmail.com . Only serious investors please, if you are not ready do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers

David

Why does every referers/advertisers use these same phase when advertising and end up doing jst that.
SMH
At the end of the day u will stil ask me to pay sm change upfront.
upon say i b corper....
There is God ooo
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Daveuy2011: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Why does every referers/advertisers use these same phase when advertising and end up doing jst that.
SMH
At the end of the day u will stil ask me to pay sm change upfront.
upon say i b corper....
There is God ooo

Bros too much grammar dey confuse o! Better to keep it simple and easy to understand.

But on a serious note, any business someone invites you to do without putting in something, should make you take to your heals. The only kind of business you can do without without paying any money first is direct sales, where you can be allowed to sell and buy later with your profit.

So you are right, this is investment....Investing the meagre to attain the mega, comprende? Thanks Ladokuntlad!
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by ladokuntlad(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Daveuy2011:

Bros too much grammar dey confuse o! Better to keep it simple and easy to understand.

But on a serious note, any business someone invites you to do without putting in something, should make you take to your heals. The only kind of business you can do without without paying any money first is direct sales, where you can be allowed to sell and buy later with your profit.

So you are right, this is investment....Investing the meagre to attain the mega, comprende? Thanks Ladokuntlad!
Yes sir i got u well well.
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Daveuy2011: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Yes sir i got u well well.
I perfectly understand there a lot of scamming and fraudsters out there and one should thread softly but also there are genuine opportunities too out there and this is one of them. When to decide, take that leap of faith and invest is what makes the difference. We cannot let the fear of those others cloud our judgement to move forward and invest. Money saved not performing is Money lost.

You know what they say, Talk is Cheap let's talk less and take action. An average Nigerian talks too much and prefers to talk talk talk and nothing is done after the whole talking. Enough said. Investors I am waiting for your call. Like I said, Money saved (Non Performing) is money lost. I remain Loyal.

David
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Bruno3000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Daveuy2011:
Hi guys,

David
what is the name of the company? Am interested.
Re: NYSC Stipend Too Small To Survive 9ja But No More!! by Daveuy2011: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bruno3000:
what is the name of the company? Am interested.
HI Bruno, send me an email and I'll let you have how you can sign in thanks. You may send your number too, we would need to talk at one point cheers. Daveuny2011@gmail.Com

(1) (Reply)

3 / A Corp Member Was Spotted Roasting Corn To Augment For Delay In Allawee / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.