Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nairaland Becoming So Boring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Becoming So Boring (1022 Views)

Nigeria Is Becoming So Boring With Stale News / Boring Biafra! - A Case Study Of Biafra Town , Biafra Republic And Ala Biafra / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Becoming So Boring by sluk(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2015
i must appreciate the ingenuity and sagacity of seun in creating this forum: nairaland. it has become a part of life for a good number of Nigerians home and abroad., and even foreigners alike. one most distinguishing aspect of the forum is that seun does not feed us with news but leaves every members of the forum to create threads and contribute to others threads alike.
nairaland has also created a platform for social interaction, academic discus, debates, charity works, information dissemination, news,business interactions , etc
however, the current trend on nairaland is making the once interestingly platform more boring and distasteful. nairaland is fast becoming a platform where mediocrity suffices, insults and abuses fly at will and almost every innocent contributions are either seen as tribal or political. derogatory contributions holds sway and mods are even becoming more bias. people get banned for nothing, either for fear of becoming prominent on the platform or because you're from a particular region. insignificant threads are moved to the front page while good, intelligent threads are left untouched.
these have in a way made the nairaland forum become more boring than interesting to me. this is a personal view anyway and is not intended to cause any disaffection but to, if found important, improve on the quality of information and discourse on the forum...

God bless Seun
long shall nairaland be.
God bless all nairalanders
God bless me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by Lattop(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Goodmorning NLanders

Ow was ut nite
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by kliq(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Deactivate your account,simple cool

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by eleko1: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2015
U are right but It is not by force to join NL/be a Nairalanders. undecided
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by CountDracula(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2015
I thought I was d only one. I'm tired of nairaland mehn!
Imagine loggin in dis mornin and d 1st topic I saw on frontpage was "wat age did u stop bedwetting" ... I was so embarassed dat is dis wat nairaland has stooped to?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2015
e dey happen
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by sluk(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2015
CountDracula:
Imagine loggin in dis mornin and d 1st topic I saw on frontpage was "wat age did u stop bedwetting" ... I was so embarassed dat is dis wat nairaland has stooped to?

you are so on point with me. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by lomprico(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Its because kids and teenagers have infested the forum and am sure Seun made some of them moderators thats why we see wacky topics making front page.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by STAMPandSEAL: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2015
…..and one thing DAT is certain is that or post will never reach FP
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by bonechamberlain(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
blame some of the illiterate mods, who don't know what they are doing. angry
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by sluk(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2015
kliq:
Deactivate your account,simple cool
wish you had the patience to read through my write - up.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by Immanueladebol(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2015
#Truetalk

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by sluk(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2015
eleko1:
U are right but It is not by force to join NL/be a Nairalanders. undecided

no one ever forced me to join, but i believe in objective evaluation for a better nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Nairaland iss now a shadow of itself. Shrouded with amateur mods with marginalization being the order of the day. Seun really av to do something about it ASAP
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by kliq(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2015
sluk:

wish you had the patience to read through my write - up.

Yeah maybe so but then I have observed that most complaints falls on deaf ears,sending him a private message might just have him check things out and make the necessary adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by kliq(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2015
If the MUDSMODS come around here I bet they gon close this thread undecided
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by coputa(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2015
CountDracula:
The problem steems from the quality of moderators that runs the forum.Most of them are mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
i have build a new forum, you all are welcome, the forum is fast growing and will become a threat to nairaland in few years time
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by CountDracula(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
coputa:
The problem steems from the quality of moderators that runs the forum.Most of them are mediocres.
Mediocre is too nice a word to call dem
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by tunex23: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Al what they know how to do is Ban
Re: Nairaland Becoming So Boring by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Try Reddit too.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Northern Appointees Under GEJ / Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning / The Origin Of The Word Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.