Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning (1017 Views)

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning by mrvance(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bbNUNI2EnNY/VegqthX-UPI/AAAAAAAADzg/ZT7yzwJnKpM/s1600/IMG_20150903_093010.jpg[/img]
Residents at MTN office Bode Thomas in Surulere stormed the office today after allegedly getting text messages from MTN saying that their SIMs will be blocked today if they do not complete their SIM registration as directed by NCC.
Most of the angry residents claimed they registered their MTN SIM but do not know why MTN should tell them to complete the registration with a photo ID.
One of the residents said

MTN is a very useless network, I will be switching to GLO or Airtel after this. I did my registration since last year so why should you say I should complete it now since last year. to make matters worse they even blocked the line. We are here so that we will show how pissed we are and if they are not careful Nigerians will stop using them.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cgbty6LMrDs/VegtAsdFZXI/AAAAAAAADzs/shfNSfTTaCs/s640/IMG_20150903_093033.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.gidinigeria.com.ng/2015/09/angry-protest-and-queue-at-mtn-office.html

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning by KingKonga: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
why na?
Re: Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning by ficfic(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
MTN is really not doing things right.... I did my registration last year and also got the message. How do they expect me to go queue up at one of their centers when am always very busy??..........No be Funke be that?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
go buy glo
Re: Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning by kossyablaze(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward Yoruba People / Kogi Guber: Wada Under Pressure To Step Down,major Stakeholders Withdraw Support / O’odua Group Blames SW Kidnap On PDP Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.