Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC (24918 Views)

Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism / Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Rotimi47: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
God bless the great Akpabio, the man who turned a transient state to a mega city. Akpabio only God can pay you back for the massive development you brought to your state. You are one in a million sir. Only enemies of progress will say otherwise. You brought quality development to your state, not patch patch work that Fashola was noted for in Lagos. Okorocha spent billions to build China roads that lasted for 2 months in Imo State. Akpabio you are the best.
see Lie's! Akpabio is a joke and he can never be compared to Fashola, check out the secondary school you call university in akwa ibom for example likewise several roads that were neglected under his watch; Lagos ain't a state where you post pictures of infrastructures in ghana as what akpabio did in akwa ibom. Jokers of this century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by anwo247: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is there any legitimate fight against corruption going on? Arrest and intimidate is just as silly of a style as buahri himself. The old dullard is just a joke. Someone in apc shd tell him how to make use of the court in pronouncing somebody guilty or not.

#Shit

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by ojnnaco(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Everybody like his or her name to be in d national dailies like everyday
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by mildflame: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
The CRIMINAL is just buying time KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON awaits him

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by bros856: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
rooftech:
Disclaimer

My attention has been drawn to various publications on new and
print media by certain cohorts and ostensibly a certain man called mr ita
awak parading himself as the State Publicity Secretary. of APC Akwa
Ibom State Chapter.

I wish to bring to public notice that there has been no congress held
to elect new officers of the party at any level of the party in the
Country as I remain the only State Publicity Secretary of APC Akwa
Ibom State and that the party does have any parallel executives
other than that recognised by the national exco .

Our party constitution is clear,Mr Ita Awak is an impostor and
impersonator, I advice him and I will continue to advise him to stop
impersonating my office. It is my believe that Mr Ita awak was
appointed PA to the State Chairman on media and publicity and instead
of him to carry out his jobs as assigned, he is now trying to
carry-out my jobs. He should be warned to desist fotthwith.
APC is a discipline party that respect the party constitution very
well in that the Office of the State Publicity Secretary is not an
appointive offce but an elective office of which I contested the
party's congress and won.
The general public is hereby advice not to take any publication made
by Ita Awak serious as he is not holding brief for me nor have the
capacity to speak for the party in the state as there is only one
State Publicity Secretary of APC.

Thank you,
Signed
Obong Samuel Udobong
State Publicity Secretary- APC
Akwa Ibom State
Am from Akwa Ibom State you are the Imposter or You Samuel Udobong are trying to jump from PDP to APC. When did you declear yourself back to APC in Akwa Ibom state, You must be paid by PDP.
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by bros856: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
PointB:

Indeed Akpabio must be punished for his crimes. How could he justify spending a mind-boggling N78 million (Seventy Eight Million Naira) for personal website upgrade with tax payer's money? If that's not the height of corruption, I wonder what is!
HOW would AKPABIO justify spend spending N82bn on Ibom Tropicana when there is nothing like that exsisting in Akwa Ibom state apart from sliverbird cenima and Building one Hospital for 8 years still uncompleted, Spending billions of Dollars on a football pitch and call it stadium. An uncompleteled stadium with no sporting facilities, no longtennis, no volleyball, no basketball, no handball, no swiming pool, A stadium still under Julius berger control due to indebteness etc. Can AKPABIO justify the reason why Akwa Ibom state is first on Diamond bank debt list with N5.8bn indebteness and Ibom Power Plant as quilateral, being that the power plant was built by another Governor not him. People should take their time and take atrip arround Akwa Ibom state and see things for themselves instaed of watch the state on TV because those things don't exist. Take a trip to EKET in Akwa Ibom state a town in the state after the state Capital. Remember the richest state in Nigeria is Akwa Ibom state. NYSC members who rejoice when posted or sometime lobby to be posted to Akwa Ibom state will end up tell you that they are totally dissapointed in the state of things in the state and can't wait to finish and leave the state because with their expectatrions the state is not even close to it. Do justice go and see things for yourself, you will be shocked

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by sparkwil(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
And what is this supposed to mean angry angry angry
I tot APC is d ruling party... Hw can a mere minority leader stop them
APC and propaganda

I hope at d end of 4yrs APC won't tell us PDP prevented them from delivering their campaign promises

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by hinwazaka: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
They started with Saraki, then moved to Atiku. But after the NASS squabble, got tired and so moved to NOI. That got stale, so they then beamed on NNPC. That wasn't so interesting for them, especially after they were cheated out by nomination of the new GMD. At the start of the week, they went after Father Kukah and the sultan. But after death threats from angry islamist- Fulani's, they cowardly singled out Father Kukah. The catholic community and Christendom seriously warned them, so they moved over to Akpabio. Bunch of immature breastfeeding babies. If Lai Mohammed wants his breast milk, he should crawl to PDP Secretariat and beg for it, Morons!
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Yksoul(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
THIS AKPABIO SHOULD KEEP QUIET.IF YOUR HANDS ARE CORRUPTION-FREE,U DONT NEED TO RANT THAT PMB IS DOING THE JOB GOD HAS SENT HIM TO DO IN NIGERIA.AKPABIO ARE UR HANDS CLEAN?
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Happiness87(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
u dey mind the mkpi?
lol, abeg wetin be mkpi??
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by hinwazaka: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
bros856:
HOW would AKPABIO justify spend spending N82bn on Ibom Tropicana when there is nothing like that exsisting in Akwa Ibom state apart from sliverbird cenima and Building one Hospital for 8 years still uncompleted, Spending billions of Dollars on a football pitch and call it stadium. An uncompleteled stadium with no sporting facilities, no longtennis, no volleyball, no basketball, no handball, no swiming pool, etc
Go and cry at the gates of the PDP Secretariat like your Mentor, Lia Mohammed. You are all not ashamed. You are the ruling party and you are still crying and begging! OMA shei
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by hinwazaka: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yksoul:
THIS AKPABIO SHOULD KEEP QUIET.IF YOUR HANDS ARE CORRUPTION-FREE,U DONT NEED TO RANT THAT PMB IS DOING THE JOB GOD HAS SENT HIM TO DO IN NIGERIA.AKPABIO ARE UR HANDS CLEAN?
You and Lai Mohammed should shut your trap. Mr Akpabio can say whatever he likes. He is a citizen of Nigeria and so is allowed free speech. He is also the minority leader of the senate, so can offer an opinion on the state of affairs. He gave his perspective on the anti-corruption campaign. At no point did he demand or call for an end to probes. You and Lai Mohammed are not ashamed, you are the ruling party, for God's sake. Wear some pants and start acting like the man of the house
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by elohorayodele: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Someone should tell him that PMB is not GEJ. PMB is unstoppable. All thieves must return their loots or go to jail.

very good, so GEJ, OBJ, Thief.nubu, BRF, Akpabio, Kwankwanso, Atiku etc will soon all be cell mates in Kirikiri.
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by hinwazaka: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Top 10 Shameless thieves
* Tinubu
* Fashola
* Aregbesola
* Oyinlola
* Akande
* OBJ
* Ajumobi
* Osoba
* Fayemi
* All ACN supporters and followers]
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by bros856: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
bros856:
HOW would AKPABIO justify spend spending N82bn on Ibom Tropicana when there is nothing like that exsisting in Akwa Ibom state apart from sliverbird cenima and Building one Hospital for 8 years still uncompleted, Spending billions of Dollars on a football pitch and call it stadium. An uncompleteled stadium with no sporting facilities, no longtennis, no volleyball, no basketball, no handball, no swiming pool, A stadium still under Julius berger control due to indebteness etc. Can AKPABIO justify the reason why Akwa Ibom state is first on Diamond bank debt list with N5.8bn indebteness and Ibom Power Plant as quilateral, being that the power plant was built by another Governor not him. People should take their time and take atrip arround Akwa Ibom state and see things for themselves instaed of watch the state on TV because those things don't exist. Take a trip to EKET in Akwa Ibom state a town in the state after the state Capital. Remember the richest state in Nigeria is Akwa Ibom state. NYSC members who rejoice when posted or sometime lobby to be posted to Akwa Ibom state will end up tell you that they are totally dissapointed in the state of things in the state and can't wait to finish and leave the state because with their expectatrions the state is not even close to it. Do justice go and see things for yourself, you will be shocked
WE ARE SERVING A LIVING GOD, ONE DAY JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL IN AKWA IBOM STATE AND THE TRUE WILL BE KNOWN ALL OVER THE NATION.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by PointB: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
bros856:

All I'm saying is this:

Let's punish Akpabio for spending a mind-boggling N78 million (Seventy Eight Million Naira) tax payer's money upgrading his personal website (http://www.tundefashola.com). Since he's admitted this gargantuan crime, surely it's easier to deal with than the myriad you listed without proof.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by mildflame: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
God bless the great Akpabio, the man who turned a transient state to a mega city. Akpabio only God can pay you back for the massive development you brought to your state. You are one in a million sir. Only enemies of progress will say otherwise. You brought quality development to your state, not patch patch work that Fashola was noted for in Lagos. Okorocha spent billions to build China roads that lasted for 2 months in Imo State. Akpabio you are the best.
If I slap U ehn u go catch FIRE. Quality jobs like commissioning an Incomplete hospital? Or building an airport that can't sits more than 25VIPs abi na e-library that got no internet service? Even d roads why did d FG rejected d states estimates on d federal roads he built? Is it d over 30billion naira stadium that Julius berger is refusing 2handover etc etc. But if na d NOISE MAKER 2shout 2high heaven he no get part 2 KIRIKIRI de wait 4him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by apostlekeke(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lawsimon:
You are talking rubbish. I don't know which part of Akwa Ibom you come from, i guess you are one of his sychophants and crumb eaters...is beautification of major roads an uncommon transformation? On the other hand, most politicians in Akwa Ibom calling themselves APC progressives should be investigated as well. CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY---EMBEZZLEMENT AND MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS. God will punish them all,their children and generation yet unborn and that of their praise singers...i hate it when people see black they call it white.
u sound so pained. Pls which part of akwa ibom re u from? Cos if u don't appreciate what akpabio did for u guys then u must have suffered impaired vision in the past.
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Lawsimon(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
apostlekeke:
u sound so pained. Pls which part of akwa ibom re u from? Cos if u don't appreciate what akpabio did for u guys then u must have suffered impaired vision in the past.
You that see well cannot call a spade a spade, because you are myopic and gullible. You are not an Akwa Ibomite in the first place and perhaps you are yet to visit the state, so you have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by adook1: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
THE SAME CRIMINALS THAT LOOTED AKWA IBOM, AVERTED THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE NOW MASQUARADING AS APC IN AKWA IBOM, ITS A PITY RUBBISH NEWS ITA AWAK IS NOT AN APC MEMBER I JUST GOOGLE APC DELEGATES LIST TO SEE UDOBONG NAME

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by christinie(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
mildflame:

If I slap U ehn u go catch FIRE. Quality jobs like commissioning an Incomplete hospital? Or building an airport that can't sits more than 25VIPs abi na e-library that got no internet service? Even d roads why did d FG rejected d states estimates on d federal roads he built? Is it d over 30billion naira stadium that Julius berger is refusing 2handover etc etc. But if na d NOISE MAKER 2shout 2high heaven he no get part 2 KIRIKIRI de wait 4him
define JEALOUSY for me.
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by samscholes: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
AlPeter:

Wu b dis one wey her mouth dey run so
silence is the best answer for fools
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by christinie(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happiness87:
lol, abeg wetin be mkpi??
he-goat
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by christinie(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rotimi47:
see Lie's! Akpabio is a joke and he can never be compared to Fashola, check out the secondary school you call university in akwa ibom for example likewise several roads that were neglected under his watch; Lagos ain't a state where you post pictures of infrastructures in ghana as what akpabio did in akwa ibom. Jokers of this century.
You are making noise.
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Happiness87(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
he-goat
lol, who language bi that??
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Happiness87(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
he-goat
lol, which language bi that??
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Gee15: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hope akpabio does not have a skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by mildflame: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
define JEALOUSY for me.
Go ask Akpabio
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Kenobus: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
What has Apc done so far to say they are serious on probe? Probe Tinubu, Atiku, Obj, Amaechi, IBB and Abdulsalami and see what would happen. Nigerians would take Buhari serious. Right now, Apc is just making noise. It lacks the morale right to probe GEJ. But if you have any information, go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
I hear u, no gud drainage system in uyo. In short is uyo d only local govt in akwa ibom .his focus was only uyo and his own local govt. What of d oda local govt .
Re: Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC by christinie(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
dovezeeta:
I hear u, no gud drainage system in uyo. In short is uyo d only local govt in akwa ibom .his focus was only uyo and his own local govt. What of d oda local govt .
so Ikot Ekpene, Abak and Eket are not developed? Oya define JEALOUSY for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet / Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.