Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,578 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Read This Or U Get Scammed Later! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This Or U Get Scammed Later! (450 Views)

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Before I Get Scammed / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Or U Get Scammed Later! by TRENDY4JESUS(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2015
There is now a trend here in nairaland , people claiming to make money from facebook,some claiming to make $500 a day some $300 etc.. when I saw these I laughed because these are scam...
in the first place the info in the ebook does not work....the software mentioned in the ebook is completely useless.....you may ask why am doing this well I got the ebook implemented the method bought the software but I got fraustrated because it did work....
the software generates invalid email addresses.... I dont want to go in details about this Because I dont have the time!
incase you need the ebook go to goes google and download (facets wealth formula) by adam miller.......its SCAM SCAM SCAM.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Events Coverage / How Much Will Dairy Printing Cost / ‘NNPC Begins Recovery Of $9.6billion Owed Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.