Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31550 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sometimes we just waste hard earned money on irrelevances and useless things but we only noticed how useless they are when we get home....

I remember buying a fancy light in my room but I hardly switch it on. The night I switched it on, it was just disturbing my eyes and I removed it.. What a waste of money! undecided

44 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by biacan(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Regret buying a beautiful dress for myself only to find out that it was small had to give it to my friend sad

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by xynerise: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Regret buying a beautiful dress for myself only to find out that it was small had to give it to my friend sad
So you don't know your size?

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by stubbornman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
got a sweet new phone in the evening and it got missing the next day morning undecided undecided .... I nearly die cry cry cry...kept malice with myself for days embarassed embarassed embarassed

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DabLord: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
.Bought a blackberry at a cheaper rate,mehn the phone dey hot die.
I regretted passing the venue i bought the phone because if i didnt passed that venue i might not have the phone

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by cnonyechi(f): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sharwarma

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Do you want to refund them?

10 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
stubbornman:
got a sweet new phone in the evening and it got missing the next day morning undecided undecided .... I nearly die cry cry cry...kept malice with myself for days embarassed embarassed embarassed
funke!!! Aboki must hear of this!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by KingsleyCEO: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bubu! Nigerians later realized...

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Andyblaze: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
I bought sense
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nairaman66(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
I bought the idea that APC through buhari would be a hard worker, drive Nigerian economy to heights, accept criticism, create good and meaningful jobs for the teeming population, bridge the gap between the rich and poor, unite the religious bigotry between Christians and Muslims, defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

All these I regret as buhari has finally succeeded in grinding Nigeria to a halt!

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by HeyCorleone(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
The bread I bought this evening. Very small.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
In 2013 I bought a fake galaxy s4 from those thieves at garrison junction portharcourt, it was so cheap I paid quickly, it was at night, just dropped at air force helicopter base while coming from rig.

Mehn on my way home, I inserted all Nigeria sim network no one works, even memory cards didn't work On this phone, I shouted so hard the cab man was confused and stop the car, he was like oga wetin happen?

From that day I stop buying used phones

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by medolab90(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Voting buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by OboOlora(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought an 1881 Cerruti cologne for my husband, sh1t smells like moosleem incense I couldn’t even hug him after using it.

Had to start using it as rodent repellant on my lawn!

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by EnglishPolice(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Used my hard earned money to cajole (buy) a lady into loving me. Now she has left me with a high bp.

Always regret knowing her

43 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by tayo4ng(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
my present phone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by akeentech(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
I bought a book for a particular course for 10k in uni only to be told the course had been cancelled. I had to sell it to Akara woman, very painful then.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by XX01(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
All those Chinese contraptions that they say makes life easier but just end up sitting in your drawer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by tizzdi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Condom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Boughta phone that got stolen two days after I bought it.
And my elder bro amd I had to starve jus so we cud safe up to buy the phone for me.

Swear I nearly killed myself, na my elder bro come even dey console me.
Chaiii... Won't ever forget that year

28 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Christane: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
condom.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
My laptop

Everyone in Nigeria is always trying to swindle everybody else. Bought it from a friend and have faced problems upon problems with it since I did. I'll just manage it till I graduate next year and get a new one lipsrsealed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by roarik(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
pizza lipsrsealed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nairavsdollars(f): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Glo Sim Card

18 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Horlartunes: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
My apple MacBook pro 2017 I no even Sabi use am money I suppose have used to buy motor for papa in the village ehn

13 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by sholaminato(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
One stupid drone from jumia,online pix no just resemble the actual thing

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by busky101(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
My ex gf

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Phone for a chic

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mcocolok(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
This mumu horse design grin

104 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money / Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.