Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix (30154 Views)

John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by lady2sexy(f): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
i dey still the find curve
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by sirvic01(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Esdb3:
Akpororo with a golden chain? I know he is rich now. But does he really have to hang a golden chain to show it? Must he even SHOW it?

Youths and the Obnoxious want to SHOW OFF!

Though Thats a custume, not gold.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
This is waht the OP posted

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Post (Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix)

This is what a stewpid Nairaland Moderator put on front page,
Ebube and her CURVES At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(

how did NL degenarate to this very low level undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by Ralphlauren(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
This is waht the OP posted

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Post (Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix)

This is what a stewpid Nairaland Moderator put on front page,
Ebube and her CURVES At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(

how did NL degenarate to this very low level undecided undecided undecided

Seun. You need to do something about this.

Are you trying to turn nairaland to naijapals or hints or encomium? What's with the fake/sensational headline on the home page?

This thread has just ONE picture of ebube so where's the so called "curves".

Nairaland was never like this. You don't have to create sensational/fake thread titles to grace the homepage. If anything, you are putting people off from commenting or even clicking on similar threads.

This sensational/fake title trend has been on for a while now. I don't know if lalaticala is to be blamed but seun do something about it and put a stop to it.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by lordtim001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where are the curves?French curve or Nigerian curve? undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by lordtim001(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
The mod is horn.y...dont blame him
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by lordtim001(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls dont ban me for what i say next undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by lordtim001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
P.s:For those who'll quote me,i know the mod is male
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by lordtim001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
P.S:For those who'll quote me,i know the mod is male
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by Esdb3: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
otijah:
All this ones, their bad belle can kill them b4 their time

All these ones and the lunatic mentality of showing off everything you got. Nobody in their lineage ever had the story of the proverbial 'empty barrel'
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by Esdb3: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Stop Player hating.. grin

The Chain is even Gold plated.. The type wey dey burn neck.

How is that hating. People and the way they think ehn! Please who doesn't know akpororo can buy a golden chain?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix by Mypeople2(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Akpororo is not rich. The wealthy comedians don't show they are wealthy but they always keep it simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj / Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.