Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" (38177 Views)

Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government / Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
The close working relationship between sports legend Amb. John Fashanu and veteran media ‎Rachel Bakam has been misunderstood to be a marital union by man. But Amb. Bakam has come out to debunk the rumours making rounds over the business relationship.

According to her "The Media love to refer to John and I as husband and wife but we are not married. We keep quiet and let that perception slide but the truth is, We are great friends and fight for some causes together‎. He is amazing in business and a very loyal friend. Professional to the core. Misunderstood by many but an amazing man.

She further added " I have been very close friends with him for over two years now and i can attest to his goodness and loyalty. He goes the extra mile for his friends. He has gotten his feet caught unfairly many times because of his goodness. I am blessed to have a great friend like John who has grown to become like a brother, confidante, friend and amazing in business. We also fight many causes together. I am a humanitarian. When I propose to John to come on board to support causes like empowerment of IDPS and Anti-human trafficking, he comes in and gives his all. He is Loyal to the core through thick and thin. I have enjoyed the best friendship and work relationship with John so far"

The award winning media practitioner who is also known as The PIPER is the achor of popular TV programme Trends & Rachel on NTA, AIT and DSTV.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/revealed-john-fashanu-and-i-are-not_30.html?m=0

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na wa. Ooo... from friends to Bleep mate....so u think say we be mumu abi.. lies...Guys check this thread and see for ur self... :https://www.nairaland.com/2577211/rachael-bakam-john-fashanu-loves-\ kiss. However this land is not for sale.. Caveat emptor

, the space is not for sale
Buyers and space grabbers
beware of 419. happy sunday.. to all. Beautiful and handsome Guys on nairaland...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by gozie112(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
cool
Cc;Adewumiopeyemi, God is watching u oo
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by sukkot: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
fash the bash. my nigga dress sense tho

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by chris6flash: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
And this made fp?...this is really serious

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by iamtardey: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
so wetin kon concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by dakeskese(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017

hmmm

Omo c trouser wey dis man wear..! grin...

21 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by SIRKAY98(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ohk...get married soon
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Am always surprised when they refer to John Fashanu as an Ambassador. Pls Ambassador of which country to which country? Please educate me, I might be ignorant

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by anyebedgreat: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hiya!
Great friends

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by seyizma(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmm! '' Great friends with benefits you mean? '' undecided

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Donjazzy12(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
The close working relationship between sports legend Amb. John Fashanu and veteran media ‎Rachel Bakam has been misunderstood to be a marital union by man. But Amb. Bakam has come out to debunk the rumours making rounds over the business relationship.

According to her "The Media love to refer to John and I as husband and wife but we are not married. We keep quiet and let that perception slide but the truth is, We are great friends and fight for some causes together‎. He is amazing in business and a very loyal friend. Professional to the core. Misunderstood by many but an amazing man.

She further added " I have been very close friends with him for over two years now and i can attest to his goodness and loyalty. He goes the extra mile for his friends. He has gotten his feet caught unfairly many times because of his goodness. I am blessed to have a great friend like John who has grown to become like a brother, confidante, friend and amazing in business. We also fight many causes together. I am a humanitarian. When I propose to John to come on board to support causes like empowerment of IDPS and Anti-human trafficking, he comes in and gives his all. He is Loyal to the core through thick and thin. I have enjoyed the best friendship and work relationship with John so far"

The award winning media practitioner who is also known as The PIPER is the achor of popular TV programme Trends & Rachel on NTA, AIT and DSTV.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/revealed-john-fashanu-and-i-are-not_30.html?m=0
John Fashanu dey Bleep am wella.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by free2ryhme: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
make una ask john fashanu na so im mate dey dress grin

7 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by just2endowed: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by richidinho(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
great friends or fvck friends

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by MrExcel(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bakam my Bajju sister, please do not be like those southern galz. Represent us welL -BAJJU

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Zabilon007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by martolux(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Same man accused of land fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by knightsTempler: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin
gozie112:
cool
Cc;Adewumiopeyemi, God is watching u oo

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Bizibi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Actresses!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
fash the bash. my nigga dress sense tho

He dresses as his thoughts are. Always with the weaker sex.
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by dayleke: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Who asked her na?

Elefo ooo!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nov6(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cant we have an interesting story? undecided today is sunday abeg, how is this our consignment nau,ehn
Infact make i go watch PB-S5

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by atilla(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol why is he dressed like he is going for Kensington sunday dance show

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by muller101(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Friends indeed

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by DIKEnaWAR: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are you two dating ma?
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by menwongo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
So?
How will this change London as Nigerian capital to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which kain "Fela" trouser Fash wear so undecided
Ayam confused

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Alex and Co Churchill money don finish?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Interesting As Rocking My Husband's Shirts - Iyke Ogbonna's Wife / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again" / Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.