Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

(pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two (1122 Views)

Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by classicyung(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by INTROVERT(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015
ok

cars don't just catch fire sha....
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by divinehand2003(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2015
That car must have been made in CHINA
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by classicyung(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

cars don't just catch fire sha....
I know too, the cause is still unknown
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by Onemansquad(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
classicyung:

I know too, the cause is still unknown
overheating is the cause
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by brodalikeme(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2015
I bet the fire started when the occupant wanted to lit his cigarIte with a match stick.
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by estyvino(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Sad, never allow your self to be in any vehicle carrying fuel. It is dangerous
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by classicyung(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Onemansquad:
overheating is the cause
Overheating that early morning? I kindly disagree with you
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by classicyung(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2015
brodalikeme:
I bet the fire started when the occupant wanted to lit his cigarIte with a match stick.
Lol, would u try such when u know you've got more than 500litres of fuel behind u?
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by Inception(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2015
i smell front page...
Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by brodalikeme(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2015
classicyung:

Lol, would u try such when u know you've got more than 500litres of fuel behind u?

Bros, I have seen it happen several times. Visit this petrol seller and you will be surprise at how much they pay very little attention to their own safety

1 Like

Re: (pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two by titosantana(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hope no life was lost

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Make A Choice! / P0441 Error On Camry 2010 / Honda Tops The 10 Most Stolen Cars In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.