Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video (37104 Views)

Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
I saw this car in sango with 3 tyres. It was used to convey bags of rice and vegetable oil from cotonou boarder to sango. I saw this discharge its content in sango and took the pictures while it was leaving the park. How safe is this thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ram74HSSNVQ

1 Share

Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
what tha ...... How can a car balance on three wheels?.

Been seeing things recently
Meanwhile, FTC.. grin
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
greenhulk:
I saw this car in sango with 3 tyres. It was used to convey bags of rice and vegetable oil from cotonou boarder to sango. I saw this discharge its content in sango and took the pictures while it was leaving the park. How safe is this thing?

I would like to believe you already know the answer to the highlighted portion of your post. If you truly need verification as to how dangerous and unsafe that car is, then you give me cause for grave concern.

My 5-year-old would know a 4-wheeled car with 1 wheel missing is not safe.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seemed like the car had all its four tires in the video undecided
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Funshorrh:
op. Are you sure?

I am 100% sure. I couldn't get a clear video because there were people in front of me and the car was heading for the exit gate. U can see from the pictures bags of rice beside the road. This park is where they discharge bags of rice, vegetable oils, frozen foods, etc from Cotonou boarder.

1 Like

Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
adeaks:
Seemed like the car had all its four tires in the video undecided

No it doesn't. I couldn't go closer to him because another car was coming towards me but from the pictures u can see it had 3 tyres and the video was taken about 2 seconds before the video. I was driving behind, couldn't get a clearer shot but it actually had 3 tyres and drove several km like that with loads in it.
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:

I would like to believe you already know the answer to the highlighted portion of your post. If you truly need verification as to how dangerous and unsafe that car is, then you give me cause for grave concern.

My 5-year-old would know a 4-wheeled car with 1 wheel missing is not safe.

Boss, I know it is not safe at all. I just don't understand why someone would put his life and that of other road users in danger.
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
greenhulk:

Boss, I know it is not safe at all. I just don't understand why someone would put his life and that of other road users in danger.

Got you. wink

1 Like

Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol. See o

Buhari
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by pendusky(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2016
nice one
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Endtime car
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by bnanzip(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
The way this Indians are primitive too but are still happy, so also is that car owner foolish and still driving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXRM9iuf7VY
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by dhardline(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Thought they said customs was working very hard to stop rice smugglers but alas they even have a park where they offload the said banned rice. Nigeria is one funny nation grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by DrOdion: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
nice one
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by naijaict: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2016
is it even possible to move with that?

find out the countries being targeted by terrorists in No 5
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/04/5-websites-you-probably-have-not-heard.html
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by kaymp: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by lonelydora: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2016
They are putting MOMENTS in practice.
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by nnadychuks(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2016
M
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by LMAyedun(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2016
And we've got FRSC in this country
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Meti99(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2016
op, i dint get u well
du yu mean d car has one tyre at the front and two tyres behind??
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Hasselbaink: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2016
cool

11 Likes

Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Soon...we go see wingless bird flying
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Two things are involved here, either it's tricycle or SANGO is out to spill some blood.
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Segadem(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by SapeleWater(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
I don see am taya
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by 100Cents: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
This early morning ?
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by publicenemy(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Stupided thread
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by Olukologia(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Wheel wonders. But if U over speed with dis, Orun lala
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by siegfried99(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol.. Naija
Re: Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video by pragmatistm(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Not new to me again. I have seen it severally here in Ogun.And if you see the speed at which it will run you will get shocked. They over speed because if it slows down the side without tyre tend to rest on the road. But with high speed, it will rise up as if there is tyre there. I got pictures of one when I was in Sango, Ogun state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning / Car Names Pronunciations. / Mercedes Benz Self Driving Bus Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.