Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash (40272 Views)

Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Ibyno(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP oga Ben .
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP SIR
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by holyokoto(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2015
This
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by scholes0(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
funkybully:
Blame the oba werey akiolu. This time his trap did not catch d igbos.

RIP bro

Yeye dey smell..the guy is from Benue....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by priscaoge(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Ooooooooch. May your soul RIP Ben, we were together working on the Camac Petroleum rig (Energy Searcher) last year December. shocked shocked shocked

You know him already? What a great loss! May his soul RIP!
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by FrankValency(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
majidyusuf:
J
J for jug
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by eleko1: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
sad precious in the sight of The LORD is the death of his saints.Psalm 116:15.RIP sad
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Emerald94(f): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2015
We are just passers by on this earth,no one has come to stay,everyone will die someday.........but please lord bless us with long life so we can live to fulfill our purpose on earth....we shall not be victims of circumstances and the enemy will not cut our life short IJN...amen

RIP mr Ochengele.....we love you bt God loves u more
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Ooooooooch. May your soul RIP Ben, we were together working on the Camac Petroleum rig (Energy Searcher) last year December. shocked shocked shocked

So the entire occupants of the helicopter were oil workers?
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by yuzjet(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2015
kingarizona1:

its Rest n peace not Rep in peace# ___ My condolence to the family

oh! thanks jawe.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2015
priscaoge:

You know him already? What a great loss! May his soul RIP!
Yeah, Ben was a very nice guy, easy going and God fearing. Someone like him ought NOT to have gone so soon but who am I to quarry God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Take heart dear brother. It is well
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by priscaoge(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Yeah, Ben was a very nice guy, easy going and God fearing. Someone like him ought NOT to have gone so soon but who am I to quarry God

Eyaaa. My condolence to his wife n kids cry angry
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:

So the entire occupants of the helicopter were oil workers?
Yeah...10 Oil workers and 2 Pilots. 4 Oil workers and the 2 pilots died. 6 others sustained some degree of injuries..... So sad! sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by buchilino(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
deebsman1:
cry cry cry cry cryeya, that last pix got me

me too
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2015
My condolences to the family. RIP Ben!!
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Drumigba(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2015
This is a false news, this gentleman is not amongst the bereaved and was not even in that ill fated flight. Get your facts right ok.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Yeah...10 Oil workers and 2 Pilots. 4 Oil workers and the 2 pilots died. 6 others sustained some degree of injuries..... So sad! sad sad

Na wao. So sad. Were they returning from rig?
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Rip

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2015
life truly is a small place we all hav to liv life nd b proud of wat we hav done nd nt liv it behind wit regrets........I knw dis man he was d pastor wo preached during a wedding service last November even d couples are blessed with a child now...hw was d family pastor I even had d privileged to meet wit him nd chat he was gud jus dat its a painful lost v kids ar so young I will miss him dearly. ........rip sir words can't express hw am feeling ryt nw
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2015
FrankValency:
J for jug
jugs
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by walemadu: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2015
May God keep his soul
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by dotna(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Dollyak:
Damn. There is something poignant about the last picture. I hope he lived a good and fulfilling life. Rip.

I agree. Felt moved.

May he rest in perfect peace And the family find strength with grace from our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Dollyak(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
dotna:

I agree. Felt moved.

May he rest in perfect peace And the family find strength with grace from our Lord.
Amen.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Texasquare(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP, rest in bosom of the lord.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ahahh! i know Ochenjele family from Agatu LGA of Benue state. Rest in the bosom of the almighty.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by sinola(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Oba Akiolu killing people in Lagos Lagoon since 2013.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Neplusultra(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
omojoshy:
I'm so happy you said he's Godfearing,he really looks it! I won't mourn him so much cos he's in a better place free from the troubles and cares of this life!
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by brothers(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hemanwel:
[size=20]May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

The more reason I give thanks to God for His mercies over me.I know I am not better than this handsome man neither am I more righteous..
[/size]

My heart goes out to his family
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by okooloyun1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by subnormal: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Drumigba:
This is a false news, this gentleman is not amongst the bereaved and was not even in that ill fated flight. Get your facts right ok.

You are right, I know all those onboard the ill fated flight and the man pictured above was not among them. He does not even work in the MODU where the flight took off.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Drumigba:

subnormal:

You are right, I know all those onboard the ill fated flight and the man pictured above was not among them. He does not even work in the MODU where the flight took off.

harbdulrasaq88 What do you have to say about these two posts^^?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.