Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch (42785 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by joystickextendr: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
embarassed rip
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Amethyst1(f): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
was he 22 or 23 years old ?
And is 22 or 23 ripe enough for death? Abi which kind question be dat one? shocked
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nuhusky: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP Mikel, as it is written so shall it be
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by persius555(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

So sad!

Check is health history, this might throw more light to the cause of his death.

So many footballers are dying on the pitch of late due to poor health status.

R.I.P bro.
The poor economic situation has made a lot of nigerians "walking bomb". Many cant afford two square meal not to talk of a medical test.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by J4Jenom(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2015
HDee:
Bet y? RIP to the dead
Nna! but y na??

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by octopusfreaky(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
God guide and keep us through this trying and perilous times...death is not a p ,, the after life scares me like crazy....
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by sukkot: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Amethyst1:
And is 22 or 23 ripe enough for death? Abi which kind question be dat one? shocked
its a spiritual reason why I ask. and if you die at 22 or 23 yes it was a ripe age for you to get harvested by YAH. everything is relative to circumstances. life is a game of chess and the important thing is to pick actions and make choices that will ensure you are not used by celestial powers as a terrestrial pawn to be knocked down in the unfolding story.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Donbabajay12(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
Is dat all u culd say !!!smh for u
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by sukkot: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Donbabajay12:

Is dat all u culd say !!!smh for u
its just a question bro. relax gee shocked undecided
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ChyEndowed(f): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2015
I hate it when Corp members die recklessly!!! RIP........
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
ajos, sorry o. may his soul rest in perfect peace. #Ede/ikirecorper2014/2015#
Amen. Thanks bro
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Donbabajay12(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
its a spiritual reason why I ask. and if you die at 22 or 23 yes it was a ripe age for you to get harvested by YAH. everything is relative to circumstances. life is a game of chess and the important thing is to pick actions and make choices that will ensure you are not used by celestial powers as a terrestrial pawn to be knocked down in the unfolding story.
Story for the gods!!!
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
A lot of people commenting now have never at any point visit hospital for medical check up. They only use drug when they are sick.

Guys, go for medical check up as soon as possible to know your health status.

Many Nigerians don't go to hospital, some causes of death can be averted if victims visits the nearest hospital to them for check up.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Suunaf: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Live beyond hatred man. Death can occur anywhere.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ever smiling Mikel

1 Like

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Amethyst1(f): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
Hmmnnn? Tell me something Mr Spiritual! Meanwhile, I think you're making some sense.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by doctokwus: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Looks like cardiac arrest.
Must have had an undiagnosed underlying health issue.
Just that the financial situation in Nigeria is not too good and there isn't a good health insurance policy because many ailments could be detected from routine,simple medical checkups and thus preventable deaths avoided.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by tataiwo09(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is an issue dt calls for urgent attention....A close friend of mine serving in kebbi state died after playing football in April,2015 exactly birnin kebbi too
...R.I.P Olasiji Remi

Mehn....Kebbi is a Cursed state
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Tripleclick(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
nawah oh
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
You are heartless, sir!!
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
So sad R.I.P May d good Lord strengthen his family.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Soooooo sad..........iku doro

RIP bro
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by gifttracy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
it well in. rip
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by UnimkeAk(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Amethyst1:
Rest in peace bro! You died doing what you enjoyed doing best. What a glorious way to be remembered, unlike some guys that will die in 'Olosho' joint.

May the Almighty give your parents the fortitude to bear your loss! cry

It will be glorious 4 em also; cuz that wat they love doing.

rip to the nigga.

the way youths are dying in their prime this days is worrisome
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP.......
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by nonichuks: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Quite unfortunate. R.I.P
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by naikee(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
So disheartening....RIP

May the Almighty give your parents/siblings the fortitude to bear your loss!

http://webbprince.com

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
So sad. RIP.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Rossy99(f): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
I find it hard to bliv that he is gone jst lyk dt.so all 9t class,presentations,project work is gone too jst lyk dt.i still remember d way u tease me abt my dressing "be my yori yori".RIP,may God comfort ur parent
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ogunaofor: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nigerians and a lack of understanding of respecting someone's dignity. So whose idea was it to circulate someone's photograph in such a state. If it was you or your family member will you like it?
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by baloney: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.