Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch (42786 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is not right.

It is not right to continue to do this or to encourage people to continue to do this.When people die we should do everything we can to uphold their decency and dignity. Yes, we can tell the whole world of their passing but we should not get our phone cameras out at the ready every time some poor soul meets with an accident, gets injured or dies.

Some day it will be your turn or the turn of one of your loved ones. You would not want their picture splashed on the internet half-naked, bleeding or with their head blown up!

PLEASE be considerate. Let the dead be at peace with dignity. Treat others as you would want them to treat you.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Masculity(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
walemadu:
i hate hausa land.

u really miss
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by An2elect2(f): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
walemadu:
i hate hausa land.

You mean the hausaland on this forum?

To the OP, may God console all of you.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by onelife97: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rip man.
O mike o mike o, o dabo o,o digbose o.Ti won ba ngba bolu lorun ko ge won lege ara.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by kevwo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by bummyla(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by bikefab(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP Brodaly, its a strange world with strange occurrences.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by OyinMIXmola(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
embarassedgoood God,saw his pics nd chats on FB,ohh my God I cldnt hold ma tears,damn!!!e was soo full of life...God knws best tho,RIP Nigga
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by nathpope(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
ajoskele:

"Mikel", as we called him back then in school, was a very strong and articulate midfielder.
He slumped and died yesterday 13th August playing for Kebbi NYSC against the Police Machine in faraway Birni-Kebbi.

R.I.P broda.
Com to think of it...playing against the Police machine...dey shld hold d police responsible..
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by lolaxavier(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP...So sad.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by otiigba1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Perhaps he had a heart attack, can be as result of an undiagnosed heart problem
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Gbanj11: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Played on that pitch a while back....its not a pitch more like a desert with more rocks than sand undecided cry...unless things have sha
So sorry for your loss
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
So sad bro Gud9yt my football AAUA team mate angry
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dats why proper medical check up is important 4rm time to time, so unfortunate, may d almighty God console his loved ones and family membas.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by legendsilver(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
ajoskele:
I wouldn't know about his health status. We played together for four years and really do NOT know if he had any health challenge.
RIP Ajakaiye Innocent "Mikel". That's his facebook account.
AAUA Football Community will miss you, brother.
Hello brother, which of the Mikel?
Is it the one that played with me (silver) in AAUA under coach Kuri and coach Ayo?
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by EricSmallz(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2015
This is the worst story I ever heard.... We broke bread together... You were the realest in our midst... I found it hard to believe that Mikel died just few days after his dear friend's death`Nakky J`... I dreamt all night about u, only to wake up and realised that u wnt be there with us again.. I wish u would come back and gist us about the camp and the beautiful game of football... You have gone and left evry physical thing you have and took you knowledge and other acquires away. I cant give u anything for the now. But because I love u morethan The so Hyped game of football. AM QUITING THE GAME FOR YOU BROTHER... You deserve morethan that I know. May The Good God Accept Your Truthful Soul. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2015
legendsilver:

Hello brother, which of the Mikel?
Is it the one that played with me (silver) in AAUA under coach Kuri and coach Ayo?
Silver, it's the same Mikel oo...I'm still shocked!!
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nelico: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2015
The earlier Nigerians get sense to visit Doctors for interval medical check up, the better for them. Most Nigerians only deem it wise to to remember physicians (well trained and equipped to evaluate health status, diagnose and manage different diseases) when all hope is lost. The young man could have died of a heart disease (cardiac arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies, ischaemic heart disease, etc) or renal disease, that were never detected, but can only be diagnosed now at autopsy. This is the reason we have very low life expectancy in Nigeria. Even graduates patronizes quacks (herbalists, spiritual/church healers, chemist/pharmacies, labs, etc) who mismanage them and push to Drs when they've destroyed the patient. Pls Nigerians be wise and know good health seeking behaviour. Possibly, make friend with Drs or have a family Dr to minimise all these premature death, which I know will be attributed to spiritual attack.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by bollyrozy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by josite: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
MadCow1:
Chaii..

SO Many walking corpses in this nation.

This is why I no dey even go gym sef talkless of playing sports. angry

Call me fat if you like, something must kill a man, atleast me I know my killer, do you know yours?

RIP Ajuwaya..

May your soul sail well into the deep..

i only know my saviour and that is all i need to know. e se ti iwo yi o fi ku.why will u prefer to die when u can live broda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.