Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

PMB And His Appointees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB And His Appointees (1005 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB And His Appointees by whyteboyz03(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2015
So far so good, I like the fact that the president is cutting off the old and bad ones and bringing in people who are actually young and active to serve the nation but why is it that most of his appointments are of His people ?
Re: PMB And His Appointees by dunsman(f): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2015
So??
Re: PMB And His Appointees by drauj(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Do you have an Objective base for this inference? Or you just listen/belong to the Wailers association of Nigeria?
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Mogidi: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
APC is a northern party, forget what you were told.

1 Like

Re: PMB And His Appointees by whyteboyz03(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Oboi, he needs to search and appoint people from all over the country to keep peace in the country. We are all taking this BIAFRA thing jokingly but one day if He doesn't appoint equally , it may explode

1 Like

Re: PMB And His Appointees by Splashme: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2015
The north has a way of populating the Nigerian beauracratic space with their own.
Re: PMB And His Appointees by whyteboyz03(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Guys, even the PDP belongs to the north. Why is there always a northerner among the presidential candidates in any given election. They should at least let it go round so we can keep this country together
Re: PMB And His Appointees by saint047(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2015
One thing with robbery and corruption is that you will be stealing big and never caught.

It is the "small theft" that exposes

#Fashola
Re: PMB And His Appointees by kayo80(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
I am a Buhari supporter and I have also noticed that he has appointed more northerners than pple from other parts of the country. I really don't know what to say about that sha.
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Kyase(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
kayo80:
I am a Buhari supporter and I have also noticed that he has appointed more northerners than pple from other parts of the country. I really don't know what to say about that sha.
the north alone has three zones.
How many NC, NE, and NW did He apoint?
Re: PMB And His Appointees by kayo80(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kyase:

Okay. I get you.
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Kyase(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. I get you.
thank u
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Happiness87(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
drauj:
Do you have an Objective base for this inference? Or you just listen/belong to the Wailers association of Nigeria?
its obvious you didn't read nor understood op's views, now I know the true wailers
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kyase:

But the south equally has three zones SE SW and SS
How many of each did he appoint? I don't like the way pro Buharists never see anything wrong in whatever he does. We owe it to him to tell him the truth at all times. If not, we're setting him up to fail like others

I'm worried about how he's making himself seen as a bigot.

It's well with him but believe me wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Kyase(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
AuntySusan:

But there are also SE SW and SS How many of each did he appoint?
I'm worried about how he's making himself seen as a bigot.
It's well with him but believe me wisdom is profitable to direct
i understand your point, but u should conclude by september.
Re: PMB And His Appointees by dunsman(f): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
drauj:

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin
Re: PMB And His Appointees by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kyase:

i understand your point, but u should conclude by september.

That is the problem. Why do other regions have to wait till September to see a more balanced appointments? Do u realize that there's no second chance to first impression?

Did u see how u quickly divided the north into NE, NW and NC without doing same to south which is SE SS and SW

There's a lot of tension in the country and The approach of defending him no matter what is not the best way to help him succeed. Let's help this man make the right decisions.
I'm currently doing a research on something like this. We're not helping him this way at all.

Personally If I were a leader, I'll be seeking the advice of my worse critics atimes rather than those that always sing my praise even when I'm clearly wrong

1 Like

Re: PMB And His Appointees by Kyase(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
AuntySusan:

That is the problem. Why do other regions have to wait till September to see a more balanced appointments? Do u realize that there's no second chance to first impression?

Did u see how u quickly divided the north into NE, NW and NC without doing same to south which is SE SS and SW

There's a lot of tension in the country and The approach of defending him no matter what is not the best way to help him succeed. Let's help this man make the right decisions.
I'm currently doing a research on something like this. We're not helping him this way at all.

Personally If I were a leader, I'll be seeking the advice of my worse critics atimes rather than those that always sing my praise even when I'm clearly wrong

hmm word!
But do u knw that only the NC & SE are not apointed yet? Though as u said we aren't helping at all.
We should know when u are done with ur research.
Re: PMB And His Appointees by whyteboyz03(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Auntysusan on point

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: “the Richest Man In The World / US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Sahara Reporters / US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.