Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? (1045 Views)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by ayusco85(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
You are in the car with your dad, and Rihanna's song titled ''Shut up and drive'' is playing.........

your dad asks you ''What is the title of the song?

What would you say? grin grin
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by ladyF(f): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol. I will say I've never heard this song before o, who is singing?
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by shut(f): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
ayusco85:
You are in the car with your dad, and Rihanna's song titled ''Shut up and drive'' is playing.........

I was gonna smack you for quoting me,you lucky it's not that silly tongue
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
I will be like Dad never heard of the song guess I have to ask a friend, I just have to call my friend,put it in speaker and ask
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by TwentySeven: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
My Dad is dead! sad
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by ayusco85(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. I will say I've never heard this song before o, who is singing?

haahahaha. what if he says u should check the c.d pack and tell him d name?
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by ayusco85(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
shut:

I was gonna smack you for quoting me,you lucky it's not that silly tongue

shut up? tongue
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by ayusco85(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
TwentySeven:
My Dad is dead! sad

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by innervoice(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is it supposed to be funny?
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by Haywhymido(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
ayusco85:

haahahaha. what if he says u should check the c.d pack and tell him d name?
den show him the c.d pack. When cunning man die na cunning man go bury am
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by ayusco85(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
den show him the c.d pack. When cunning man die na cunning man go bury am

hahaha. while he is driving? u wan make wuna die for road?
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by Haywhymido(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
ayusco85:

hahaha. while he is driving? u wan make wuna die for road?
no, we won't. A peep wont kill
Re: What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? by TheNonce: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin
ayusco85:

Its a new song called "daddy got me a new car" by janet jackson!

(1) (Reply)

The Five Languages Of Love And Affection / Our Children Are Unnecessarily Exposed To Sexually Explicit Elements....see Why / Total Friendlessness; What Are The Long-term Effects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.