Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors (18382 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / BIAFRA: 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors To Pray For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by ijustdey: 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
FROM DAVID ONWUCHEKWA , NNEWI

THE struggle to actualise Biafra has gone spiritual as Chief Ralph Uwazuruike’s faction of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) under Biafra Independence Movement has raised over 500 pastors and prayer warriors across the region to pray for the immediate actualisation of a sovereign Igbo nation.

Disclosing this, yesterday, after a meeting at Grace Accord Mission, Ndiakwu Otolo, Nnewi, Anambra State, MASSOB State Coordinator of Religion in Anambra, Pastor Ani Nwede James said the group had decided to renew what he described as its covenant with God. He said the group which is identified as Biafran Clergy Men would be backing up its prayers with occasional fasting to draw down the hand of God.

Pastor James explained that the move to go spiritual to actualise Biafra started sixteen years ago but had only come to fulfilment this year.

During the Nnewi meeting, he disclosed that there were prayer sessions that lasted hours “during which period we covered ourselves with the blood of Jesus to prepare us for the task ahead.”

The clergy called on Ohaneze Ndigbo, Churches and other religious leaders to join them in the crusade to actualise the sovereign state of Biafra.

On the recent statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari that Biafra would never be achieved, Pastor James said the clergymen had already petitioned God over that, saying that anybody who in any imagination thought that Biafra would not be actualised was having a day dream “because it is a task that must be done.”

The pastors also told the Fulani herdsmen to leave “Biafran land” for good as God’s anger would descend on them for spilling innocent blood.

http://sunnewsonline.com/biafra-massob-hires-500-pastors-prayer-warriors/
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Tolexander: 6:23pm On May 14, 2016
THE struggle to actualise Biafra has gone spiritual as Chief Ralph Uwazuruike’s faction of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) under Biafra Independence Movement has raised over 500 pastors and prayer warriors across the region to pray for the immediate actualisation of a sovereign Igbo nation.
Na Armageddon battle Nwazurike wan fight? gringrin
Struggle gone spiritual!

These people are commedian aswear grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
We serve a living God
we are the chosen race

he will here our prayers and deliver us from bondage Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On May 14, 2016
Enugu prayer and fasting

IPOB prayer and fasting

Where dem see these cowards sef? Tufiakwa

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by REMMEI(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2016
The blood of Ojukwu!.. :O

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by DaBullIT(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2016
Finally

It's good to know that the money they collected for spiritual purposes is finally being put to use grin grin grin grin

#HeNorConcernMe

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by ArmedRobber: 8:28pm On May 14, 2016
This biafraudians re bunch of comediansgringrin

No wonder people see them as Laughing stockgrincheesy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by omenka(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2016
Stupidity just got a brand new definition.. cheesy

If I talk say I go join una fast and pray now, na ban go get me. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by richybanky(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2016
Laugh wan turn my belle for me grin cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by malton: 9:17pm On May 14, 2016
Comedy Central!

grin

Dem for kuku charter plane go heaven.

17 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by genearts(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2016
OMG...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Herapal(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
There Was A Country.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless The Republic of Biafra from which I will get a fair wife. shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Hengineer: 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
Lol.. Nigeria sef!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by drnairalov: 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
Nigeria has a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Hadone(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
Laughing stock
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by drejenny(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
Business men pastors and prayer warriors

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
Everything has been destined. Man honestly thinks that prayer changes anything

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2016
THIS IS JUST GREAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 14, 2016
The 419 guy again. Has he returned their 5k for passport

Lmao.. Fvcking clowns

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by muhammed10: 10:06pm On May 14, 2016
Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by slimpoppa(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by luiginho2xl(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2016
Watching in 5D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 14, 2016
THUNDER FIRE DEVIL

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by mosesdejaviano(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2016
Many drama in this country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by FrankValency(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
Biafra this ,Buhari that. Did it stop anybody from carrying drugs into the country, did it stop one baba from raping small children , or stopped book boy from taunting small girls with their heavy uncircumcised kondos. what I'm saying is everybody leave all these sick ppl whether Biafra or whatever, or Buhari , go and hustle so that we can see ur name and achievements on Nairaland FP, I tired of these toothless set of people.

my name is Frankvalency and I'm here to make common sense, did I? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by dinoyi2: 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
Buhahahahahhaha angry grin. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by binaws(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
Hahaha efe jo ku ni o. Awon ode.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Ralph remains a big criminal

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by Bollinger(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
The quest for religion has made Nigerians lazy and insane. Instead of looking to themselves to solve the most basic of issues they turn their heads upwards or fall to their knees as the case may be. I believe in God, but i also believe that considering the various interpretation the bible has had over the centuries, a lot of things have been misrepresented and twisted to suit humanity. The worst thing you can do is to dilute information. It corrupts communication. A man refuses to go for medical check up on a regular basis and, or knows that he has an ailment that could be treated in a medical facility. He does nothing and dies because of it and people have the nerve to ask "God, why?". Why indeed. Another one? Nigerians keep asking, "God why do we have leaders like these"? Em, because you all keep voting for the same kind of leaders. I don't think i've ever seen God's registration and voters card. Common sense is not so common.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by agulion: 10:10pm On May 14, 2016
the cold have hired Ben Bruse so that he can help them to apply common sense

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors by kastroud(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2016
Ontop all their prayer they have not been able to kill a fly. And am sure they will collect money for these and come and be telling people how they got visions of Biafra ....

In other news

The should go f*ck themselves before Baba reaches their side

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians / Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.