Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test (3793 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / Meristem Stockbrokers Limited Assessment (2) (3) (4)

Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Bekeey: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Please for those that wrote Bond Global Energy LTD test on 12th August this last 2days, has any body gotten any info or successful Feedback?
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Oladipupo22: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Taar....You people will not tell us when the offer comes out o, you will be finding who wrote the test with you. Don't let me call Skiibii for you o

Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by doskie(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bekeey:
Please for those that wrote Bond Global Energy LTD test on 12th August this last 2days, has any body gotten any info or successful Feedback?
naah brodah. how did it go? how did you answer tank continuity test and cathodic protection of tank. where did you say lightning arrestor is installed.
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by arshavineering(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
beekey and doskie go and chat on watsapp. una apply without telling anyone, come here come de make noise on feedback. daris God
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by doskie(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
arshavineering:
beekey and doskie go and chat on watsapp. una apply without telling anyone, come here come de make noise on feedback. daris God
brodah. I no even know say I apply. I just open jobbermann dey bomb any electrical jab wen I see.
at the end im like..."exam? who applied for me?"
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by jtech: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the advertised role, Maintenance Officer -
Mechanical
You are hereby invited for a function specific assessment test
with Bond Global Energy Limited for the position of Maintenance Officer -
Mechanical
The assessment will take place as follows:
Date: *Thursday August 20, 2015*
Venue: *Bond Global Energy Limited, 93B, Ilupeju Street, Dolphin
Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos*
Time: *10:00am*
Duration: *1 Hour*
Kindly confirm attendance by responding to this email before 3pm Wednesday
August 19.
Best Regards
Human Resources Department
--

dis was wat i got 2... Hope say dis 1 no go b lyk promasidor own oo...we do exaam we no c result..
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by austino2018: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Omo dis tin is becoming sometin else oh,getting to a week yet no feedback.so confuse whether to travel to my base in calabar
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
The wait is frustrating! Wondering how long it will take the HR to get the test results ready. I left my duty post and I need to get back already.
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by doskie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
any news?
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by wedeonline(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wrote for an electrical role on thursday, I just got a mail inviting me for a face to face interview.... Pls does anybody in the house have any idea on likely interview questions?
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by doskie(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
wedeonline:
I wrote for an electrical role on thursday, I just got a mail inviting me for a face to face interview.... Pls does anybody in the house have any idea on likely interview questions?
which Thursday did you write.
what questions did you answer.
was it theory or obj. can you remember the questions.

hope you are reading theraja by now sha. read electrical power machines by mehta. read complex numbers very well. then practice power world simulation with a laptop. do you also know how to wire an oil rig? eiyaaaa.... take a trip to ph now.
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by wedeonline(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
doskie:

which Thursday did you write.
what questions did you answer.
was it theory or obj. can you remember the questions.

hope you are reading theraja by now sha. read electrical power machines by mehta. read complex numbers very well. then practice power world simulation with a laptop. do you also know how to wire an oil rig? eiyaaaa.... take a trip to ph now.

Thanks I wrote Thursday the 20th. It was purely theory, Discipline based.
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by austino2018: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Any news on fireman,I wrote d assessment test,no info up till nw
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by jtech: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
I also wrote on thursday 20th...d lady dat supervised d test said dey'll get bac 2 us stil no news on success or regret...
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by doskie(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2015
wedeonline:

Thanks I wrote Thursday the 20th. It was purely theory, Discipline based.
how far. 52E0447D
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Krazi(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2015
I was also invited for a face to face interview for HSE Supervisor position. who has done his intrview and how did it go. @wedeonline, how was your interview
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by wedeonline(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
doskie:

how far. 52E0447D

Bro my BB is bad u can drop your email or number. My email is wedeonline2@yahoo.com
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by wedeonline(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Krazi:
I was also invited for a face to face interview for HSE Supervisor position. who has done his intrview and how did it go. @wedeonline, how was your interview

Just be conversant with your CV.
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by floobaba: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
jtech:
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the advertised role, Maintenance Officer -
Mechanical
You are hereby invited for a function specific assessment test
with Bond Global Energy Limited for the position of Maintenance Officer -
Mechanical
The assessment will take place as follows:
Date: *Thursday August 20, 2015*
Venue: *Bond Global Energy Limited, 93B, Ilupeju Street, Dolphin
Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos*
Time: *10:00am*
Duration: *1 Hour*
Kindly confirm attendance by responding to this email before 3pm Wednesday
August 19.
Best Regards
--

dis was wat i got 2... Hope say dis 1 no go b lyk promasidor own oo...we do exaam we no c result..

I just got a mail from them now...how was the exam ooo?
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Who else was interviewed on 27th August. It's exactly a week now, any response from the HR yet?
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Alarib(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Krazi:
Good day bro....did you have to write a first assessment test for the safety supervisor position and what was it like?
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by HMajid: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Alarib:

Good day bro....did you have to write a first assessment test for the safety supervisor position and what was it like?

Please Alarib, could you kindly contact me on Wp me and just say from Nairaland and I will call

Please do call

Its urgent

Thanks in advance
Re: Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test by Alarib(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2018
I am so sorry...just saw this...still relevant?
HMajid:

Please Alarib, could you kindly contact me on WhatsApp at 08137646344 or beep me and just say from Nairaland and I will call

Please do call

Its urgent

Thanks in advance

Part-time Jobs For Teens, College & High School Students / Currently Recruiting Retail Support Executive !!! / Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! !