Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (46699 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Smithkline555: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry bro! You should have upgraded yourself educationally....
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Scholzz(f): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm this guy tho, you paid tuition fee for just a session nd u saying u saw her through school?.....Bros check am well na. She cleaned,cooked,washed,had sex with you....abi u 4get that part? Or did u sign any agreement that u are giving her d assistance Because she must marry you?.....she left because u guys aint compactible 4get the services rendered by both parties and move on........#winks#
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by HVILLE: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2015
hhhjjj

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by akagson: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Is that enough for you to say you laboured for her, you sent her to school?

Did she not give companionship in return all those 4years?
Was she not cooking, cleaning and washing for you?

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

She's leaving you cos you're an a$$hoole.
No. That's not true, my lady. I believe they made promises to themselves. It's not about "did she not cook, wash, bla bla bla, for you?". You ladies can be mean at times. He did not get into a relationship with her because he wanted her to be his housemaid. He got into a relationship with her because he wanted a future with her.
This is purely a case of betrayal. I believe you are one of those wicked ladies who give guys false hope when they know they'll not end up with him. It's wickedness whether you want to agree or not.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by akagson: 1:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

No. That's not true, my lady. I believe they made promises to themselves. It's not about "did she not cook, wash, bla bla bla, for you?". You ladies can be mean at times. He did not get into a relationship with her because he wanted her to be his housemaid. He got into a relationship with her because he wanted a future with her.
This is purely a case of betrayal. I believe you are one of those wicked ladies who give guys false hope when they know they'll not end up with him. It's wickedness whether you want to agree or not.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by HVILLE: 1:24am On Aug 17, 2015
inside life

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Stop investing in women you have no ties with...unless you are a charity individual or an organization.

If you want to know if a girl truly loves you, All you have to do is make her suffer, stop spending, stop giving her means to a living, stop buying her minks and linen.

Stop taking her for shopping, Stop all the wining and dining. You will see if the lady will be with you to the ending. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sonnie10: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2015
This reminds me of Christiana
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by arnold123: 2:10am On Aug 17, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her
all dem bitches na e dey die like yeye pig anyhow, by ritaualist and so on I was still a victim but what the he'll? It's the shit u go tru in life that makes u whom u r as for me I have turned a playboy cos I cnt handle any relationship anymore cos wen I fall in love but that's not the case anymore, I am fed up with all deze black bitches na how to shake yaaaasssh and chop shawama wetin their papa nor fit buy give their mama abeg na devil Go seize her womb jor u go see she go die with the pikin inside her if she get pregnant for someone else
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by robinsoncrosoe: 3:10am On Aug 17, 2015
My question is......
What do u want us to do for u?.
Coz I don't see how we nlders can be of help to u
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Jeezbaby(f): 3:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry o bros. But the case is vice versa cos it happens to ladies too just that guys always voice out in things like this why ladies show maturity or I do I explain that to my new Bf? A beg just take heart cos broadcasting it will not help ur matter. Pele
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ib22003(m): 3:32am On Aug 17, 2015
RedCard1:
Mtchewww! I'm sure you've never spent that much on your siblings. Guys been helping strangers since 1846. Na so dem go dey fall una hand
Abi, him siblings fit dey there, make him no help them at all. The way he wrote the story self. He be like say na maga the girl they use am do since.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 17, 2015
must you marry her because you helped her?
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Cooleasy(m): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2015
AtheistD:

She is leaving him because he is an ond holder. Why didn't she leave him before she graduated and got a good job?

The man is an idiot. Never invest in any woman that is not family.

PS: washing, cleaning and banging is not equivalent to any finances invested. He could have invested in his own education if he was smart enough.
NOTED.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by pussyphilia(m): 3:49am On Aug 17, 2015
I'll rather be in the FRIEND ZONE of a rich girl than date a broke @ss girl who will require to pay her bills all the time.
Op has been used! lol lol lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by coderXO(m): 3:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Don't know why this post has 59 likes thus far.

I bet it's another set of 59 disrespectful, ungrateful, gold-digging turd-females who have a r€tard€d thought process.

Mtschew.

OP; be well and take heart.

A person who leaves you or can leave you is not for you.

Applies to both women and men.

It aint easy I know and you're obviously hurting.

Suck it up.

You gotta find the strength to move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mayordj4real: 3:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Invest more in your future and your career. If you believe in God, focus on Him for help. Don't over trust people. Anyone can fail you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by pasol4real(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

No I'm not.

Male OND holders get married everyday.
Even many of the guys without OND who are hustling in ariaria and onithsa upper iweka market are married.

Many of them marry university graduates too.

nairaland is a distorted version of reality.

Hmmm very true, very ,very true .

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by AreaFada2: 4:44am On Aug 17, 2015
coderXO:

Don't know why this post has 59 likes thus far.

I bet it's another set of 59 disrespectful, ungrateful, gold-digging turd-females who have a r€tard€d thought process.

Mtschew.

OP; be well and take heart.

A person who leaves you or can leave you is not for you.

Applies to both women and men.

It aint easy I know and you're obviously hurting.

Suck it up.

You gotta find the strength to move on.

I think it did because it reflects two things mostly:

(1) The sense of entitlement of many women these days. They expect a guy they date/sleep with to foot their bills. Date/sex for money.
(2) That lots of ladies are constantly looking for avenues to upgrade. If it means leaving a guy who saw them through hard times to marry a richer or more powerful guy like their boss at work, they are very much open to it.

This kind of thread is a useful place to glean what many ladies think and would/could do but will never say to you in real life.
It should enable guys adjust themselves accordingly. The girl you spend your hard earned money on out of love might see it as paying for her sexual services and nothing more. shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Wow. The response of some of the ladies here is scary, like TF!?

I have always maintained altruism is a word that exists in the dictionary alone, perhaps I was right. It's only human to expect sth in exchange.

True, they didn't sign an agreement, but the tone of the OP says they had an understanding in that line and that her excuse for no longer wanting to follow through now is that they're not educationally compatible. How sly? She did not just come to that realisation, did she?

Wow, interesting.

Bro, move on. Karma they say is a female dog. Don't stop being good. Your experience makes that a tough sell.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by xtervaganza(m): 5:16am On Aug 17, 2015
kemiola89:
The same old story!

She was never your responsibility...or was she betrothed to you? Did you both sign a contract that says she'd become your wife after helping her through school? You did all that out of good will and your reward is with God.

Everything happens for a reason, so do not see it as a lost, learn from your mistake and move on. Someone better is out there for you.

In life nothing is certain... Not all relationship ends in marriage!
you wouldnt be saying this if the tables were turned.......

but but but men are heartless
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by MistaHumble(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2015
You get OND and woman no agree to marry you, what of people like me wey get only WAEC abi NECO self. Meaning say make I no just dey reason to marry the kind fine Akwa Ibom graduate wey I dey find.

My own don scatter be that....

However sha, OP when a door closes for you, move on to the next level. One thing is for sure, these things happen for better reasons unknown to you. You may be thinking you were so in love and did all you did but trust me, I an 100% sure God used her to train your mind set towards what is yet to come and the real wife God has already destined for you is about to meet you.

Best of luck man...

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by DTOBS(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Lol free her jor. Her eye don tear grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
if he free her,na thunder go fire the mouth of the gal.
how some babe come b like bushmeat like dis nah! person bring u up from the dust,now he's not worth it again.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by akosh005: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Loving out of pity is a very bad investment. Move on op
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by linusbnn(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

You are a WINO for the insult, Ladies always think offering sex to guys is a pay back for goodness. I believe both parties enjoys it. That is why I show no mercy for ladies of this century,so wicked and heartless
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mimiejacobz(f): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Is it too late for him to upgrade now? the crux of the matter is that some girls are self-centered and self-serving. It is so unfortunate that he did all that to the wrong person.

while he was helping her to advance more in lyf he would have been doing same to himself, now shez higher than him in every ramification n women hate it wen they have to look down on thier man
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mimiejacobz(f): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:
why he gotta upgrade tho ? why he cant just be hisself ?

the upgrading wouldn't have been for the gal alone, it's also a bonus advantage to himself, now hez down cos he feels hez not upto her standard anymore
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ndubueze92(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My brother you are just a means to the end and not an end to the means.
Op your a mugu money spender...You go do everything for her...don't believe most guys still indulge on this ...it's left to be distinguished between helping and investing Lol.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by benedict100(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Then u must be blinded by ur own stupidity for not believing him...I'm pray it happens to one of ur family members den u cud feel d pain.*spits*BITCH

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by igorekpengmail: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Take her name and photo to Baba Ijebu
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ekmike(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2015
You'll have no regrets if you did it out of kindness but when you expect something in return, that's business.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by soropee: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2015
@ OP! Please dust your sorry ass & face reality. It is take the Grace of God before she'll change her heart & even if she does, she is marrying you out off pity. Is that the kind of marriage you wish for?

See it as a new challenge, that you've dwell so much on your past achievements. Tell yourself that you want to grow academically, even if it is a Part-time program in any of our Universities, you can start from 200l in another 2years, you would have become a OND & B.Sc holder, your title don increase oooh grin. So no one will tell you again that you're an ordinary OND holder, so I can't marry you again.

Cheer up, it's not the end of the World bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Wife Returns After Separation / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.