Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - (1812 Views)

Indian Guy Kills African Girl After A Fight In His Apartment. Photos/Video / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Asuncion (Paraguay) – An 11-year-old girl was delivered of a baby girl on Friday in Asuncion, Paraguay, in a case that sparked outrage from numerous observers.

The family’s lawyer, Elizabeth Torales, told the press at the Reina Sofia hospital that the child mother was delivered of the baby through Cesarean Section and that both the mother and the baby were well.

She said that the baby would remain in hospital for a few days and her mother and grandmother had applied for custody.

Torales said the horrifying details surrounding the young girl’s pregnancy were clouding the future.

She noted that when the case first broke out earlier this year, it was widely reported that the girl had been raped by her stepfather when she was 10.

The lawyer said the man had since been charged and the case was pending in court.

Torales said the 11-year-old’s mother was facing charges of negligence, which would most likely impact her bid for custody of the newborn.

She, however, said the worse news yet came after the government turned down a petition by the mother on behalf of the pregnant girl for an abortion.

Paraguay takes stringent line on abortion, ruling it out in all cases except when the mother’s life is in danger.

Meanwhile, Amnesty International had released a statement following the birth and expressed relief that the mother and the child were healthy, but slammed the government.

It said “the fact she did not die does not excuse the human rights violations she suffered.’’

A doctor from Reina Sofia hospital complained that teenage pregnancy is rampant in Paraguay.

He said that two 12-year-old girls were also awaiting delivery at the hospital.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/11-year-old-girl-delivered-of-baby-girl-after-being-denied-abortion/#sthash.OjfSevWZ.dpuf
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by chuxkyadin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
cool
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wey pinshur or.....

grin
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
You still follow me reach here

asumo12:
Wey pinshur or.....

grin
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You still follow me reach here

That's definition of love wey I get for u boo

cry
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
This kind love dikwa risky?

asumo12:

That's definition of love wey I get for u boo

cry
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

how?

Lizabeth25:
This kind love dikwa risky?

Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
I reserve my comment! Continue....thank God say nah onle you Waka come NL!

asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided

how?

Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I reserve my comment! Continue....thank God say nah onle you Waka come NL!

Okolie na me u dey follow yarn so?

Only me waka cum kwa?

U nor see Dr Tom Cruise behind me?

Abi u no see ggrin?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Are you for real? grin

You even trace me to my father's house!lolz

But at this junction, nah onle you Waka pass!

asumo12:

Okolie na me u dey follow yarn so?

Only me waka cum kwa?

U nor see Dr Tom Cruise behind me?

Abi u no see ggrin?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Are you for real? grin

You even trace me to my father's house!lolz

But at this junction, nah onle you Waka pass!

Kilomean nah?

Consider me for real...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy grin.....I dey suspect you!

asumo12:

Kilomean nah?

Consider me for real...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
cheesy grin.....I dey suspect you!

That? embarassed
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
You no dey sleep? Where did you see my surname? grin

asumo12:

That? embarassed
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You no dey sleep? Where did you see my surname? grin

Your surname full my bedroom nah

grin
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Eh eh.!

shocked shocked

asumo12:

Your surname full my bedroom nah

grin
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Eh eh.!

shocked shocked

grin

Na luv...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2015
No wahala.....my NL boyfriend

Cute tongue

asumo12:

grin

Na luv...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Iype(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Pishure or i don bliv it
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
No wahala.....my NL boyfriend

Cute tongue

Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Na still on luv matter!

How was your night dear?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2015
It was great....thanks

Hope you slept well?

asumo12:

Na still on luv matter!

How was your night dear?

Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
It was great....thanks

Hope you slept well?

Sure we did!

How work dey go?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Work will go on if I'm not there nah....buh we still thank God though!

Thanks.

asumo12:

Sure we did!

How work dey go?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by asumo12: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Work will go on if I'm not there nah....buh we still thank God though!

Thanks.

Liz!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl After Being Denied Abortion - by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Oga.....Hope no problem? Can we get out of this place? This thing dey chop my MB plenty plenty!

asumo12:

Liz!

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International: Victims Of SARS Torture/murder Confesses / Woman Wakes Up As Man Grabbed Her Breast And Unzipped Her Pants On Air / I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.