Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Liquid Soap Practical - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liquid Soap Practical (367 Views)

How To Make Liquid Soap Step By Step (video) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Produce Liquid Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Practical by JesuspikinM(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
If you‘ve been following my posts on this forum or have visited my blog, you sure know that I give free information on business ideas. I also want to let you know that the things I write about are things I know and have practical knowledge of. If I write anything I don’t know I will tell you that I don’t have practical knowledge of it. As a blogger, I may come across some business ideas that are good and write about them but I won’t stop there I will also let everyone reading my articles know that I don’t know much about it so they should make research to find out how to go about it.
Having posted several business ideas in my blog and free e-book, I also know that it is important to have practical knowledge of the articles you read and downloaded from my blog (that is if you are interested in going into any), so as to teach others that want to learn from you. I have given practical training to many people on Liquid soap, Dettol, Izal, insecticide, bleach and harpic etc. So, if you want practical knowledge on liquid soap, Dettol, Izal, Bleach, harpic, yogurt etc. Contact me on whatsapp with this 08185741226.
For more information on business, ideas visit https://mildbizpreneur.com
Re: Liquid Soap Practical by Tee2902(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Start Up? Or U Have Great Ideas But Don't Know Where To Start? / 5 Tips For Better Results With Mobile Email Marketing / "Free" Business Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.