Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] (42295 Views)

Teenage Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos (Video) / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / One Chance Robbers Nabbed In Alausa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by summerflame(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Igbo and their thievery ways of life. If not drugs, then it is thieving. I am proud to be a certified Yoruba man. Oba of Lagos should have thrown them into the lake to go rob mammy water. Useless flat headed morons. Biafra . IGBO KWENU.

5 Likes

Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
I would like to say how sad I am at the general tenor of this thread.

A group of people commited a crime. And rather than discussing how we would sort out this crime, and how we would prevent such from happening in the future (a big reason why one chance is so endemic has to do with the poor level of public transport in Abuja....we do not have enough buses from AUMTCO on the roads....and satellite towns are notoriously under-served....and once it is six o'clock.....transport services get scarce. Abuja is not for you if you do not have a car.....even if na jalopy)....we are bashing their tribe.

Honestly, I wish we would stop being so tribalism-MINDED, and instead discuss solutions. Even if there were no Igbos tomorrow....it does not mean that crime will end.

So....let us discuss solutions. Like diversifying the economy, making Abuja's public transport system workable for all, especially by completing the Abuja light rail system, and putting more buses on the roads...and extending AUMTCO services till 11pm at night....and putting more painted taxis on the road. Let us end this tribal bigotry.
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by KMOS: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol...they wanted to develop abuja as they did lagos...same way they developed south africa, malaysia, indonesia, singapore, china etc which makes those people love us so much

They should be taken to maiduguri to be flogged by angry soldiers i swear
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by summerflame(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Death by firing squad for igbos. Ndigbo kwenu
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Boyewu: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
The woman is used to convince intending passengers to enter the cab so that they will not be suspected. But God is winning here .
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by gidjah(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
No tribe has monopoly for crime bro.it is a National Issue pls.stop displaying HD ignorance on a public forum
Keneking:
Great....Igbo Kwenu...Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

1.MADAM OYEKACHI OGAZI ‘F’ OF MASE AREA, SULEJA NIGER STATE (Present sir - second from left)
2.CHINEDU ONYEBUCHI ‘M’ OF GWAGWA AREA, FCT (Present sir - first from left)
3.PAUL OKERE ‘M’ OF DAPE AREA, FCT (Present sir - third from left)
4.MAXWELL OKECHUKWU ‘M’ OF DAPE AREA, FCT (Present sir - first from right)

2 Likes

Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Rapmoney(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keneking:
Great....Igbo Kwenu...Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

1.MADAM OYEKACHI OGAZI ‘F’ OF MASE AREA, SULEJA NIGER STATE (Present sir - second from left)
U are a very useless person to your entire community!
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by 9jatatafo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
I hate this one-chance people, they almost got me killed some years back after stealing from me.
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by DrGroove(f): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
RickyTan:

Igbo bashing is generally done by ONE tribe alone. And we all know which it is
FALSE!!! Other Nigerian tribes also bash igbos.even the people we call rivers and Delta igbos don't want to be associated wt igbo

2 Likes

Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by M4gunners: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keneking:

Make i no see other tribes commit crime for here if not, you self don enter one chance for my hand.
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
adenine02:

Is this one ok fr u

Just go and charge the phone please.. **crying**
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by BMX87: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:
It beats me why people bring tribalism to crime as well!
SMH!
A thief is a thief irrespective of where he's from!

There are bad eggs in every society!!!!
Wow I thank God taht u know taht.
But y sometimes some people misbehave
Especially when it comes to religious matter
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by RickyTan: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
DrGroove:

FALSE!!! Other Nigerian tribes also bash igbos.even the people we call rivers and Delta igbos don't want to be associated wt igbo

See as anti - Igbo hate and rage fill your heart. If you are NOT hating on Igbo, you trying to divide Igbo brother from brother. Seek help for your anti- Igbo bigotted small mind b4 it is too late. Bc of all this excessive Igbo hate, I can guess which tribe you are from.

My advice to you is to practice LOVE sometimes. The subject is crime but tribalists from one tribe trying to turn it into anti -Igbo thread.

Senator drug king kashamu pin na igbo too?
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Spybradd: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2015
PentiumPro:
There is always the 95% chance say na "dem" once you see a crime

PentiumPro-fessional gonorrhea merchant...
grin
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Spybradd: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Keneking:

THOU MONKEY

grin
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Spybradd: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2015
dealeh:

ARREST OF ONE CHANCE ROBBERY SUSPECTS (FCT ABUJA)

1. MADAM OYEKACHI OGAZI ‘F’ OF MASE AREA, SULEJA NIGER STATE
2.CHINEDU ONYEBUCHI ‘M’ OF GWAGWA AREA, FCT
3.PAUL OKERE ‘M’ OF DAPE AREA, FCT
4.MAXWELL OKECHUKWU ‘M’ OF DAPE AREA, FCT

The robbery syndicate is made up of one (1) female and three (3) male persons. The gang specialize in one chance robbery of innocent citizens within the FCT. At about 08:00AM of 10th August, 2015, the gang picked a female victim (name withheld) from UTC Area 10 to Wuse 2 and along the way attempted to rob her of her belong at Central Business Area.

While struggling with the suspects the VICTIM SIGHTED A POLICE PATROL TEAM AND SHE RAISED THE ALARM FOR HELP WHICH ATTRACTED THE POLICE AND OTHER SPIRITED CITIZENS WHO CAME TO HER RESCUE. After a hot chase, the operational car of the suspect was intercepted around Coomasie House, CBD. The robbery suspects attempted to escape but they were arrested by the police team with support of members of the public at scene.

An attempt to lynch the suspects by members of the public was thwarted by the responding Police team on ground who made a call for backup. Police re-enforcement was sent to the area and the suspects were eventually rescued from angry mob and situation finally brought under control. The suspects were arrested and brought to the station for interrogation, victim has volunteered useful information. Two other persons (earlier victims) identified one of the suspects as one of those who robbed them recently using the same one-chance method. The case has been transferred to State Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department (SCIID) Abuja for further investigation.

[https://npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=174

YE CHIMPANZEE
grin
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Houseofglam7:
It beats me why people bring tribalism to crime as well!
SMH!
A thief is a thief irrespective of where he's from!

There are bad eggs in every society!!!!
I love u
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by stellytwinkle(f): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2015
sammaking:
Better put:
I must to mek-u that-u ego in this-u Abuja gbam
lol...are u igbo? U definetely must be.
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Abdullahi090: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Igbo on duty that is why they don want change
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by GNonny: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
IgboGoat:
Mtcheeeeewwwwww. Useless Igbo people.
You are a BIG fool!
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
I love u

embarassed
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Houseofglam7:

embarassed
lol...r u surprised?
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by sexylogan(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Ladyblacksexy(f): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good for them
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by JAROO1: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
hoteliers
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by malikisah: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
See as dem resemble evil spirit !
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by chiefogabo: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
One chance is a common experience in Abuja.

Dudes have been into the game for so long. Defrauding people of their hard earn money and belongings. Very sad.
Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by nwagbunaese(f): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good for them jare.... lazy bastard evywhere dat dont wanna work hard tongue

I entered a one chance vehicle two weeks ago in Port Harcourt and they made away with my two fones and money. they will end up doing notin meaningful wit the stolen things and money.

The rate of stealing is becoming to much in PH,
Pals pls watch your back especially if u r like us dat go around wit public vehicles

Re: Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
PentiumPro:
There is always the 95% chance say na "dem" once you see a crime
Explain, pretty. Come out clearer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) / Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.