Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu (11633 Views)

Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by tpiah2: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lstar4real:
if you don't understand what's happening... Then look elsewhere... Better still give us your convincing opinion wink

Edited

Its not politics na where someone can jumped from one position to others....maybe I reason with my an.......don't know....by the way why u edit my comment.... U must be a undecided fellow

I quoted the part I was referring to, if I had edited, you for see wen.
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by scopusng(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank God the court has stopped Shotebi from been crowned. His filling station at jomufak junction at ikorodu still sell fuel at 100 naira per litre. Thief wan bi king.

1 Like

Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by tpiah2: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
you gleaned the info he supposedly has a filling station from where?

all these two bit secondhand information sharers. undecided
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by fortune1968: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
kennygee:

How much is the stool worth?

grin
kennygee:

How much is the stool worth?

u dont know ? look at the ooni of ife wives (2) loot from politicians like jonathan ...(3) buying and selling of land .etc abi wetin u dey talk sef ?
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by Splendidee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

"She therefore restrained the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, or anyone acting under his authority, from going ahead on Saturday to crown the current Odofin of Ikorodu, Chief Kabiru Shotebi, as the new Ayangburen of Ikorodu Kingdom".

lalasticlala....... shocked
just to book space all in the name of commenting! why dnt u kip calm if u dnt knw wht to say!
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by Lstar4real(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
tpiah2:

I quoted the part I was referring to, if I had edited, you for see wen.
u more undecided
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by tpiah2: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
you most.
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by ekonibaje(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
ikorodureporta:
So, dem don waste all d week's activities........adonbilivit**Ifa dnt see dis coming**
people dat handle ifa as sold off d real ifa 2 oyinbo..so wat else ifa don dey eat indomie..all economics activities were paralyse yesterday..and later d court nw make his jusgement..wat will nw be position of d new name king.
Re: Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu by RichDad1(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Mehn, this is going to be serious. After the Oba has concluded all the necessary rituals and rites? So many millions has been spent. Tinubu was given a chieftancy tittle (Baba Oba) just upon Wednesday.
It's better Kadesh talk to his family and resolve the issue amicably, I can now see they are hell bent in seeing him dethroned before ascending the throne.

When the odofin tittle was vacant, he fought them to court level to win it and according to info, he signed an undertaking to resyeain from contesting for any available tittle due to the Lasunwon's. Now they're fighting him same way to get the throne.
Lesson: Never been in a hurry for anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cried When I Saw This / Eri King Performs Alo-mmo Festival [PHOTOS] / African Americans Lack Values And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.