Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa (23874 Views)

Massive Crowd Welcome PDP House Of Reps Member Into APC Secretariat In Uyo. PICS / Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State / Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Gogetta(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Almost 100 days in office, not a single campaign promise fulfilled, no cabinet in place, no policy, no programme, no direction, no project, no nothing. There is confusion everywhere. yet he has time to fly to Bayelsa ,at the expense of tax payers, just to receive some political prostitutes? Tell me, if this isn't a one chance govt, then what is it?

No wonder some call him a super-clueless dullardd. How did we get here? From all indication, we're in deep trouble!
Ntoinn!! You will soon see change. When your bloody hero who put us in this huge mess is in kirikiri, then you'll understand the direction of this govt. Daft empty vessel.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by omolami: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
A Good evidenceathat buhari is pursuing vendetta He thinks that such move of his will slight Gej .No way bec Gej already moved ahead. Apc can never win in Bayelsa. Their efforts would only result in frutility.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by bams2999(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
sorry Badluck Jonather
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by chukkiephil(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2015
people sef so if they are in PDP they are corrupt and bad but becomes saints if they enter Apc and their sins are automatically wipe away?? grin
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by guiddoti: 1:25am On Aug 15, 2015
All these men, apart timi silva, are robbed criminals. pdp fall, apc arise. nonsense bad bella.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by bakila: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2015
U
midolian:

President Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-to-welcome-pdp-defectors-in-bayelsa/217466/

Its your boy, midolian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cc: lalasticlala grin
Not the copy cat who worship the protection man

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by midolian(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2015
bakila:
U
Not the copy cat who worship the protection man
that guy is just jobless and senseless. I guess the mods have done justice to that account.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by docadams: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I feel you, but a real government knows that its loyalist are the people, this isn't the era of election rigging.

Men, a lot of mechanics dey politics too much.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by joseph1832(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2015
docadams:

Men, a lot of mechanics dey politics too much.
I no bros, especially Nigerian politics. But I believe performance has its own uniqueness. Its something that doesn't hide. It shows.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by docadams: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I no bros, especially Nigerian politics. But I believe performance has its own uniqueness. Its something that doesn't hide. It shows.

One thing I think APC should seriously consider in this early stage of dominance is propagate it's ideology so that we know where we are headed in the long run.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2015
docadams:

One thing I think APC should seriously consider in this early stage of dominance is propagate it's ideology so that we know where we are headed in the long run.
Well I believe there is still no clear cut ideology when it comes to Nigerian politics and political party. Almost all can't follow their party manifesto (if they have one) talkless of having an ideology.
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by docadams: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I believe there is still no clear cut ideology when it comes to Nigerian politics and political party. Almost all can't follow their party manifesto (if they have one) talkless of having an ideology.

That is the major sin of our modern day party politics.
Men, you made me crack a rib or two.
Seriously, I wish we can re-invent the political mechanics of the second Republic. I started my secondary school under a UPN govt in former Bendel state and finished under an NPN govt. We didn't need a lecture in government to know the difference. As simple as that!
Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
docadams:

That is the major sin of our modern day party politics.
Men, you made me crack a rib or two.
Seriously, I wish we can re-invent the political mechanics of the second Republic. I started my secondary school under a UPN govt in former Bendel state and finished under an NPN govt. We didn't need a lecture in government to know the difference. As simple as that!
I believe re inventing the political mechanics of the 2 republic isn't even the case here. It all started in the first republic, or even before the 1st republic.

Tribal/religious politics existed before independence and it was what caused all what we're seeing today. Our founding fathers were never united for a common front, each one wanted to dominate the other. That was what gave rise to all this nonsense we have now.

I clear pointer was when Anthony Enahoro moved the motion for independence and it was turned down by 'some people' because they did not want the south to rule over them because they felt the south were more educated....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by tuniski: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Keneking:
Sai APC
Sai Buhari

NNPC sorted
Boko Haram sorted
Jonathan and Bayelsa's PDP next grin
another buharist and sai baba zombie! What has been sorted in NNPC abi BH? U will even clap for buhari for calling his wife Aisha! 2019 around the corner and e go do apc like film trick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar & Others In Niger For Condolence Visit. Photos / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.