Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting (23763 Views)

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / ESN: IPOB Accepts Nigeria Military Confrontation After Airstrike - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by fergie001: 1:48pm On Feb 25
Qatar has agreed to host the business and investment forum proposed by Nigeria during President Bola Tinubu’s visit to the Arab nation on March 2, 2024.

The Cable

NOTE VERBALE

The Embassy of the State of Qatar in Abuja presents its compliments to the Protocol Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Regarding the upcoming State visit of H.E. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to Qatar from 2nd to 3rd March, 2024 and with reference to our Note: Ref: QEA\FA\057\24 dated 22 /02/2024 regarding holding of a Business and Investment Forum (BIF) on the margins of Mr. President's visit to Qatar on 2nd March 2024.

The Embassy has the honour to convey that the Qatar Chamber of Commerce will host the above mentioned event on 3rd March 2024, as proposed by the Nigerian side.

The Embassy of the State of Qatar in Abuja presents its compliments to the Protocol Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Emmaxx: 1:55pm On Feb 25
Ok tongue

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Emusan(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25
The deed has been done already!

167 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Arobaga: 2:02pm On Feb 25
Chaiii only God knows how much Tinubu has begged make them no fall him hand

It’s only a fool that would go back the meal he was previously denied

You beg person say you wan eat the person hide food before your face while you’re about leaving he calls you back to eat

And you foolishly went to wash hand

219 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by God1000(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25
If I were the president. I would simply cancel it.

And such thing should never repeat itself again, how can the giant of Africa stoop so low to the extent of begging for a meeting with a country of 2.7 million people

Our leaders should stop embarrassing us and fix Nigeria abeg

202 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Massiveglory: 2:03pm On Feb 25
Medicine after death. The deed has been done.
All these are publicity propaganda to help save face.
Tinubu should humble himself and not waste funds to go snap photos.

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by DonMarkuzi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25
Damage control.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by bigpriik: 2:04pm On Feb 25
shameless president and his emilocorns.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Simeonjoe1: 2:04pm On Feb 25
God1000:
If I were the president. I would just cancel it

No you need them more than them need you.
Beggar no dey get pride

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by successmatters(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25
Only God knows how they begged them to accept.

Its not every nation that likes to entertain illiterates

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by salbis(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25
Normally, e no suppose be like dis, but na our rulers cause am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Realtord43: 2:12pm On Feb 25
After the initial public disgrace to Tinubu and his cohorts, am sure this change of mind is through torough begging by the Nig Govts.

A whole Giants of african getting snub by a tiny Asian Govt.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by EmekaBlue(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25
grin
Very Obvious Government have gone to do many underground work! What concern Qatar?! Na to collect what they have been promised and use it to favour their economy even if they don't want to really do any collaboration with Nigeria. Who no like to gain or freebie

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Postinor: 2:13pm On Feb 25
Enemies of Nigeria won't like this,as ee dey pain dem ee dey sweet us,as ee dey sweet us imo ee go dey pain dem

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by tunjijones(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25
But did they reject it initially?

That's what I want to know...

97 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Godfullsam(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25
Let me speak the minds of most obidients.

This must be a fake news or balablu must have bribed them to enable him come over for a business meeting.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Vergovert: 2:13pm On Feb 25
Wailing wailers, food is ready o.

Na only bad news dey give dem joy.

Frustrated saboteurs!

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Lalami3232(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25
Good news for those that will benefit from it. But funny enough, some mumu for this platform go use this opportunity to insult themselves ontop of what they won't gain/lost from. Let me give my advise and leave jare.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

4 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by nazicartel(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25
I know they will be pressured... Must Tinubu be everywhere ?.. he has a vice that can do all these visitings nah... Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by phransix2: 2:14pm On Feb 25
Tinubu now show them why you are called Jagaban...

Cancel on them ...

3 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by tunjijones(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25
There are people leaking out govt internal memos...

It means this govt can't even employ trustworthy people to work for it.

What can this govt do right? Almost nothing..

Pls respond if you know one thing this govt has done right since May 2023 except propaganda?

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Oblitz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25
Hmmm
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Docodes(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25
Hope tomorrow we no go hear Qatar makes multiple summasaults while rejecting proposal cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Ojemedad: 2:15pm On Feb 25
Eyah angry, them pity baba

If na me I nor go kuku go again

Ask yourselves, aside Russia is there any country in this world that can deny US President “visa grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Skodiswayze(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25
Damage control grin
Deed has been done

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Bimpe29: 2:15pm On Feb 25
Nothing spoil. Anything that would make Nigeria better is welcome by me.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by KingKO22: 2:15pm On Feb 25
IPOBidients won't shift post ? Never

IPOBidients have any iota of shame ? Never
IPOBidients have been suffering humiliation for years? Correct ?
IPOBidients are bitter souls? Correct
😀😀🤣🤣🤣

He who laugh last laugh best

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by bluediamond1239: 2:15pm On Feb 25
Stupid man

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano / EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan / 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.